We are experiencing/witnessing the greatest .....

Can any of you Trump worshipers give me a list of five things in your own words that are better because of Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Can you give us one accomplishment Obama did for Americans? ?

By the way, it is telling that you cannot even name one but instead have to revert to "oh yeah, what about Obama". That just highlights how alike the two men are
I can give one item trump has made greater,,,the divide among Americans He excels at division.... Oh yeah then we have the trillion++ that will come back to bite us in a big way

More libtard projecting...No...Trump is not dividing America like Obama did. We are not you.
he sure as hell aint uniting it.....bush,obama and trump....3 half assed leaders when it comes to uniting the people....

Neither party wants the country united. A divided people are far easier to control.

="Leo123, post: 19824409, member: 65921"][QUOTE="BluesLegend, post: 19824398, member: 51009"

Trump championed then signed into law an historic tax cut bill.

Yes....Wait.....Gator-Boy will be along to tell more TDSer lies.

I smacked him around with facts, he's off tending his wounds.[/QUOTE]

Careful, you made a mistake with the quote function, Gator boy will be along to denigrate you.

Neither party wants the country united. A divided people are far easier to control.

People have different opinions and political views. Just because people agree with Trump does not make America divided. It is TSDers like you that do that.

Damn man, still struggling with the quote function!

Yet one more post without an example. That is because there is none. He has done a couple of good things, the best being his choice for SCOTUS. But overall he has not done much of anything

Examples are lost on TDSers. Whatever I post in favor of Trump you call 'zealotry' why should I waste my time? At this point you are only trolling.

17 pages in and not a single example of the greatness of Trump. That is all anyone needs to know.

A tax cut bill that according to their own math, the GOP says will add a minimum of 1.5 trillion do the deficit...not sure how that is a great thing.

Time will tell what effect it has on the economy...but a tax cut in and of itself is not great when it is coupled with increased spending.

What part of Historic tax reform and tax cuts don't you understand? Trump even through you libs a bone and raised taxes on the rich in blue states. :itsok:

Does anyone remember trump standing in front of the country saying he nor his billionaire friends won't gain by his tax bill?? Why can't repubs call him a fn liar like I can???

="Leo123, post: 19824409, member: 65921"][QUOTE="BluesLegend, post: 19824398, member: 51009"

Yes....Wait.....Gator-Boy will be along to tell more TDSer lies.

I smacked him around with facts, he's off tending his wounds.

Careful, you made a mistake with the quote function, Gator boy will be along to denigrate you.[/QUOTE]

LOL no you did I tried to correct it.

Damn man, still struggling with the quote function!

Yet one more post without an example. That is because there is none. He has done a couple of good things, the best being his choice for SCOTUS. But overall he has not done much of anything

Examples are lost on TDSers. Whatever I post in favor of Trump you call 'zealotry' why should I waste my time? At this point you are only trolling.

17 pages in and not a single example of the greatness of Trump. That is all anyone needs to know.

A tax cut bill that according to their own math, the GOP says will add a minimum of 1.5 trillion do the deficit...not sure how that is a great thing.

Time will tell what effect it has on the economy...but a tax cut in and of itself is not great when it is coupled with increased spending.

What part of Historic tax reform and tax cuts don't you understand? Trump even through you libs a bone and raised taxes on the rich in blue states. :itsok:

Historic does not equate great. Last year the Browns had a historic season...are they great?

Another Trump worshiping thread...thank goodness I was starting to worry as there were only 5 of them so far today.
it balances out all the "i hate trump" ones....

To a point this is true, but on this forum at least, the Trump worshipers far outnumber any other group
well when obama was in, there were many of those types worshiping him too in this forum,to the point many times, if you had the gall and audacity to disagree with the guy,it was because he was black,i mean what other reason could there be?......

It's hard to believe Donald Trump in his first year had such a profound positive affect for America and the world. And all that fighting the constant sniping from the Left.
But it’s all republicans going after trump. You guys claim all those republicans are rinos.

Stop blaming democrats.

Trump managed to bring all the racists from their hiding other than that:
Surfing on Obsms economical wave.
No wall
Government shutdowns
Signed unpopular budget
Made the world hate america again
Dumbest president ever
Promotes adultery
Promotes bullying
Tweeting insults like a slur
Trade wars
Drive our allies away
Strengthen China position in the world
Putin's puppet
And the list goes on.

Oh boy...straight out of Daily Kos.
Straight out truth.

Racists are empowered by Trump.

GDP in Trump's term is less than the last two years of Obama's admin.

Trump has not built a wall, and the Mexicans have said they are not funding a "Trump wall." They say, "Ese es loco"

Trump shut down the government.

The words is very unhappy again with the USA.

Trump is a poster for adultery and immorality.

Trump is a bully and brags about being a liar.

His vicious, slurring tweets are unpresidential.

He is committed to strengthen China and Russia.

He is Putin's puppet.

He does not care about the Russian meddling in our election.

Does anyone remember trump standing in front of the country saying he nor his billionaire friends won't gain by his tax bill?? Why can't repubs call him a fn liar like I can???

Okay, which billionaire friends gained and how much and what specifically? :itsok:
Please stop blues ANY FN billionaire including trump are saving 100's of millions and for you to deny that makes one think you don't know shit

Another Trump worshiping thread...thank goodness I was starting to worry as there were only 5 of them so far today.
it balances out all the "i hate trump" ones....

To a point this is true, but on this forum at least, the Trump worshipers far outnumber any other group
well when obama was in, there were many of those types worshiping him too in this forum,to the point many times, if you had the gall and audacity to disagree with the guy,it was because he was black,i mean what other reason could there be?......

And now if you have the gall and audacity to disagree with Trump it is because you do not love America. There is little difference between the Obama worshipers and the Trump worshipers.

Okay, which billionaire friends gained and how much and what specifically? :itsok:
Blues You want blood?? here it is
President Trump Could Save $11 Million A Year From New Tax Bill
https://www.forbes.com/.../president-trump-could-save-11-million-a-year-from-new-t...
Dec 18, 2017 - It is clear that President Donald Trump is set to save millions if he signs the Republicantax plan, but exactly how much? Forbes crunched the numbers: It looks like up to $11 million a year from a single rule change. That estimate is based on the amount of money Trump earned in 2005, the most recent for ...

How the Republican tax bill benefits the rich, according to government ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../how-the-republican-tax-bill-benefits-the-rich-accord...
Nov 30, 2017 - Fact Check: Will the wealthy get a tax cut under President Trump's plan? Skip ... There are about 18.4 million households that earn under $10,000 a year which will see little change in their tax bill. There are about ... The 18 million households in the $50,000 to $75,000 range will save at least $500. About 3 ...

Robert Reich: Trump Tax Plan is Payback For Billionaire Donors
www.newsweek.com/robert-reich-trump-tax-plan-payback-billionaire-donors-751032
Dec 18, 2017 - By passing it, Republican donors will save billions – paying a lower top tax rate, doubling the amount their heirs can receive tax-free, and treating themselves as ... In return, they have agreed to finance Trump and the GOP, and mount expensive public relations campaigns that magnify their lies.Trump has ...

Please stop blues ANY FN billionaire including trump are saving 100's of millions and for you to deny that makes one think you don't know shit
It was 60 minutes. Trump looked into the camera and said billionaires like him would pay more.

He lied and I knew he was lying and this is a big big lie. Had he given a fair tax break to just the middle class it would have helped the economy and corporations. Corporations don’t need tax breaks they need customers.

Forum List

Back