We are experiencing/witnessing the greatest .....

Examples are lost on TDSers. Whatever I post in favor of Trump you call 'zealotry' why should I waste my time? At this point you are only trolling.

17 pages in and not a single example of the greatness of Trump. That is all anyone needs to know.

Trump championed then signed into law an historic tax cut bill.

A tax cut bill that according to their own math, the GOP says will add a minimum of 1.5 trillion do the deficit...not sure how that is a great thing.

Time will tell what effect it has on the economy...but a tax cut in and of itself is not great when it is coupled with increased spending.

What part of Historic tax reform and tax cuts don't you understand? Trump even through you libs a bone and raised taxes on the rich in blue states. :itsok:

Historic does not equate great. Last year the Browns had a historic season...are they great?

Translation, you are a sour puss Dem who can't even muster enough integrity to credit president Trump with what has been widely reported as HISTORIC. You are no use to me. :eusa_hand:

Another Trump worshiping thread...thank goodness I was starting to worry as there were only 5 of them so far today.
it balances out all the "i hate trump" ones....

To a point this is true, but on this forum at least, the Trump worshipers far outnumber any other group
well when obama was in, there were many of those types worshiping him too in this forum,to the point many times, if you had the gall and audacity to disagree with the guy,it was because he was black,i mean what other reason could there be?......

And now if you have the gall and audacity to disagree with Trump it is because you do not love America. There is little difference between the Obama worshipers and the Trump worshipers.
yep....2 sides of the same coin....

Examples are lost on TDSers. Whatever I post in favor of Trump you call 'zealotry' why should I waste my time? At this point you are only trolling.

17 pages in and not a single example of the greatness of Trump. That is all anyone needs to know.

A tax cut bill that according to their own math, the GOP says will add a minimum of 1.5 trillion do the deficit...not sure how that is a great thing.

Time will tell what effect it has on the economy...but a tax cut in and of itself is not great when it is coupled with increased spending.

What part of Historic tax reform and tax cuts don't you understand? Trump even through you libs a bone and raised taxes on the rich in blue states. :itsok:

Historic does not equate great. Last year the Browns had a historic season...are they great?
Guess they needed Otto Graham

Does anyone remember trump standing in front of the country saying he nor his billionaire friends won't gain by his tax bill?? Why can't repubs call him a fn liar like I can???

Okay, which billionaire friends gained and how much and what specifically? :itsok:
Please stop blues ANY FN billionaire including trump are saving 100's of millions and for you to deny that makes one think you don't know shit

LOL now its 100's of millions, okay who gained 100's of millions specifically? Can you back up any of the BS you are spreading?

Translation, you are a sour puss Dem who can't even muster enough integrity to credit president Trump with what has been widely reported as HISTORIC. You are no use to me. :eusa_hand:

Yes, it is historic. I am not denying that. The problem is that historic does not equal great, no matter how badly you want it to.

How has the economy done since the tax cut was passed?

How have the financial markets done since the tax cut was passed?

Does anyone remember trump standing in front of the country saying he nor his billionaire friends won't gain by his tax bill?? Why can't repubs call him a fn liar like I can???

Okay, which billionaire friends gained and how much and what specifically? :itsok:
Blues You want blood?? here it is
President Trump Could Save $11 Million A Year From New Tax Bill

OMG Trump could save 0.0013 of his multi billion dollar net worth that's like 1/8 of 1% he really rewarded himself :auiqs.jpg:

Please stop blues ANY FN billionaire including trump are saving 100's of millions and for you to deny that makes one think you don't know shit

LOL now its 100's of millions, okay who gained 100's of millions specifically? Can you back up any of the BS you are spreading?
If trump is gaining 11 million a year how many more billionaires do you need to show your argument is pure BS??

Trump will go down in history as the greatest president this nation has ever seen....he's a doer not a status quo keeper....

If trump is gaining 11 million a year how many more billionaires do you need to show your argument is pure BS??

Dude that's .0013 of his net worth that's 1/8th of 1% :itsok:

Trump will go down in history as the greatest president this nation has ever seen....he's a doer not a status quo keeper....

And people get mad when I say people worship Trump...Thank you for so finley and timely proving me correct.

WRONG We are so much better than the scumbag trump This too shall pass Unfortunately the scum supporting trump will still be with us undermining all that's good with America

His net worth is BULLSHIT Why do you think he won't show his tax returns???

His net worth is bullshit? Okay you have made yet another wild claim, can you back that one up? My guess is you got nothing, you are just parroting unsubstantiated nonsense.

Do any trump worshippers know why mexico hasn't sent the billions to build the wall yet? Trump was very specific about this many many times. "Whose going to pay for the wall?" he said to his base. "Mexico" was always the answer. Dozens of times. How can a guy be great if he can't deliver on the biggest item in his bag of promises? He only won the electoral vote, not the popular vote, because he seemed to stink a little less than hillary by the way. He was the least bad of the worst at the time is all.

Last edited:
Do any trump worshippers know why mexico hasn't sent the billions to build the wall yet? Trump was very specific about this many many times. "Whose going to pay for the wall?" he said to his base. "Mexico" was always the answer. How can a guy be great if he can't deliver on the biggest item in his bag of promises?

You mad bro?

His net worth is bullshit? Okay you have made yet another wild claim, can you back that one up? My guess is you got nothing, you are just parroting unsubstantiated nonsense.
Where's his returns to prove who's right?? Why do you hide something??? Afraid to show it is the answer

Trump's net worth...

Trump's Net Worth Tanks On New Forbes List Of Richest Americans

Trump's net worth...

John Barron needs to call Forbes

Trump's net worth...

My question to the board is do any of you know what a sick pos you put into our WH ? Or you know but don't give a flying F ?

Trump's net worth...

My question to the board is do any of you know what a sick pos you put into our WH ? Or you know but don't give a flying F ?

The problem is that people have been brainwashed into thinking there were only two choices, this time they had to choose between gonorrhea and syphilis..there was no good choice, same as in 2012,2008,2004,2000...and so so

Forum List

Back