We are experiencing/witnessing the greatest .....

Nope, just those that worship him

No one worships Trump. He is not a god. Unlike the Obama zealots who thought Obama was a god.. But go on and keep perpetrating lies...You are a good at it. And yes, you are a TDSer.[/QUOTE]

That quote function seems to confuse you.

This thread is a worship thread, so it is a bit ironic you say that in this thread.

Of course people worship Trump just like they did Obama.

Fuck off....Oh now it's 'irony'....Oh brother....People do not worship Trump 'just like they did' Obama. Your opinion is that of a TDSer.

This thread is a worship thread, so it is a bit ironic you say that in this thread.

Fuck off....Oh now it's 'irony'....Oh brother....People do not worship Trump 'just like they did' Obama. Your opinion is that of a TDSer.

Yes, it is ironic that in a Trump worship thread you claim the people do not worship Trump. Irony is often lost on the less intelligent, so do not feel bad that you cannot see it.

If people do not worship Trump, why is there a licensed worship song about Trump?

Yes, it is ironic that in a Trump worship thread you claim the people do not worship Trump. Irony is often lost on the less intelligent, so do not feel bad that you cannot see it.

If people do not worship Trump, why is there a licensed worship song about Trump?
I guess all those fiscal conservative people, all those family value hypocrites ,don't worship trump?

The thread is about recognizing Trump as a great President. You call that 'worship' I call it supporting a President. You are attempting to denigrate those who like Trump and that makes you a TDSer.

I guess all those fiscal conservative people, all those family value hypocrites ,don't worship trump?

Oh my, the little butthurt TDSers are now calling those with family values 'hypocrites' desperation much?

Trump has accomplished more in his first 18 months than obama did in 8 years!! lol

My local high school almost was named after Obama.

However, they changed their minds. They simply did not want students hanging around for 8 years and accomplishing nothing.

Oh my, the little butthurt TDSers are now calling those with family values 'hypocrites' desperation much?
WTF would you call those who support a rapist a pussy grabber ,one who goes with whores when his wives are pregnant???

WTF do you call those who support a President-rapist like Clinton? Fuck off.

The thread is about recognizing Trump as a great President. You call that 'worship' I call it supporting a President. You are attempting to denigrate those who like Trump and that makes you a TDSer.

Trump has not been in office long enough to determine that and he has done nothing great since taking office, that is what makes it a worship thread.

On multiple occasion in this thread I have asked for some examples nad not a single person has been able to give me a single one. There is a reasons for that.

WTF would you call those who support a rapist a pussy grabber ,one who goes with whores when his wives are pregnant???

WTF do you call those who support a President-rapist like Clinton? Fuck off.
The old clinton excuse That's all you got AH??

Trump has not been in office long enough to determine that and he has done nothing great since taking office, that is what makes it a worship thread.

On multiple occasion in this thread I have asked for some examples nad not a single person has been able to give me a single one. There is a reasons for that.

Typical TDSer.....Not willing to give and inch when there is ample evidence and, even if we GAVE you evidence you'd still play the same old TDSer talking points. No one apparently wants to waste their time with you. Fuck off[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back