"We are Hamas": the death of Columbia University

Apparently you're not well educated either.

America is circling the drain, once you give the left unfettered power, you think your voice is going to matter to them? Fool. I hope you're young enough to have to live through the consequences of your folly and your arrogant mouth.

Well, you can always move to Russia if you think it’s so bad here. That is where you politics is already so you’ll fit right in Yuri.

Only if you’re now saying that the MAGAs are Marxists.

Can't say I've ever heard a Trump supporter chanting death to America. Nope, so far that's reserved for you marxist, commies and islamofacist like aoc, omar, talib and others. Of course I could easily visualize you and a few others from this board being right in the mix.

This is Joe Biden's America, and America under leftist influence.

"Exterminate the Jews" is now the rallying cry of the DemoKKKrat party.

It's here.

Shocking video captures moment protester near Columbia University yells, ‘We’re all Hamas,’ ‘Long live Hamas’​

Krystalnacht all over again. Also like the Late 60's and early 70's. The Weather Underground started out as "Protestors" and ended up blowing up Churches and Banks. These College Punks are now Terrorists. If they SAY they want to kill Jews ,believe them. Time for Vigilantis.

This is Joe Biden's America, and America under leftist influence.

"Exterminate the Jews" is now the rallying cry of the DemoKKKrat party.

It's here.

Shocking video captures moment protester near Columbia University yells, ‘We’re all Hamas,’ ‘Long live Hamas’​

Fuck Hamas for eternity.

And no. Thank God, we are absolutely NOT all Hamas.

Can't say I've ever heard a Trump supporter chanting death to America.
Can't say I've ever heard a Biden supporter chanting it either.
Nope, so far that's reserved for you marxist, commies and islamofacist like aoc, omar, talib and others. Of course I could easily visualize you and a few others from this board being right in the mix.

Of course you could....

Of course you have long denied reality as being anything important.

I didn't see homeslice on there wearing a Biden T-shirt or anything.

In fact, the Palestinian supporters have gone out of their way to not vote for your President in the primaries.

Another swing and a miss there. Stop while you're behind.

In fact, the Palestinian supporters have gone out of their way to not vote for your President in the primaries.

Meaningless primary votes as a protest don't bolster your fantasy.

So your rationalization is that because they're not wearing a Biden tshirt, they didn't vote for him? And that's your 'proof'? :auiqs.jpg:

This thread was moved to 'Education'??? :auiqs.jpg: Apparently the admins of this board want it to die, every interesting topic that people would actually discuss gets moved to some buried forum never to see the light of day again except by those already posting in it. Admins should rein in their biased mods, it's one of the reasons this board has few consistent posters, they move everything they don't like where it won't be seen again.

Forum List

Back