We are in a full dive down everyone. Commercials, products fully woke and teaching children full perversions.

The froggies in the pot on the right thinks their pot is different than the one on the left...too funny

What gives you that mistaken impression?

Oh right, I remember. You claimed that you don't support neither the left or the right. Neither the Republicans nor the Democrats. Therefore you think you're "immune" to all the shit coming down the pipes, because you can always say" "Well I didn't vote for either one of them", while your world's going to shit.

:auiqs.jpg: :lmao::laughing0301::21:

Ahhh...the daily "the world is ending" thread. I was starting to get a bit worried there would not be one today.
I'm starting to think a lot of them need this. They need to feel like they're caught in the midst of some existential struggle. It gives their lives meaning maybe. It's not fun to think that the system mostly works and that everything will be fine, because after that you have to start looking inward to solve problems.

What gives you that mistaken impression?

Oh right, I remember. You claimed that you don't support neither the left or the right. Neither the Republicans nor the Democrats. Therefore you think you're "immune" to all the shit coming down the pipes, because you can always say" "Well I didn't vote for either one of them", while your world's going to shit.

:auiqs.jpg: :lmao::laughing0301::21:

My world is just fine, never been better in fact. Sorry yours sucks so much that you live in such constant fear.

I'm starting to think a lot of them need this. They need to feel like they're caught in the midst of some existential struggle. It gives their lives meaning maybe. It's not fun to think that the system mostly works and that everything will be fine.

They have been programed for the past almost 30 years to think this way, and it is clearly been effective. Everything has to be us vs them, good vs evil. It is the only way those in power can stay in power.

China developed a quantum computer, a hypersonic missile and a way to completely destroy ports. We want boys to wear princess dresses.

This is all BY DESIGN from the communists.

They have been undermining our institutions since the 1950s.

They play the long game.

C'mon Golf. This is overkill propaganda shit being rammed down our throats.

Why completely ignore gender dysphoria in favor of fantasy land? How does that help ANYONE?

Gender dysphoria is a term that describes a sense of unease that a person may have because of a mismatch between their biological sex and their gender identity. This sense of unease or dissatisfaction may be so intense it can lead to depression and anxiety and have a harmful impact on daily life.

How is it being ignored?

I'm starting to think a lot of them need this. They need to feel like they're caught in the midst of some existential struggle. It gives their lives meaning maybe. It's not fun to think that the system mostly works and that everything will be fine, because after that you have to start looking inward to solve problems.
I’ve found that being proactive is good while putting my head in my ass and pretending shit isn’t degrading around me is bad….Make sense?

Forum List

Back