We are in a full dive down everyone. Commercials, products fully woke and teaching children full perversions.

Gender dysphoria is a term that describes a sense of unease that a person may have because of a mismatch between their biological sex and their gender identity. This sense of unease or dissatisfaction may be so intense it can lead to depression and anxiety and have a harmful impact on daily life.

How is it being ignored?
Not dealing with the actual cause, but instead, simply calling a man is a woman?

:dunno:

So TIO MARICON maintains his sexual preference in the afterlife?

OKIE DOKIE.

NOW I WANT TO BUY CORN CHIPS!!

Nope, sorry life is great. The wife and I make more money than we ever thought we would and thanks to having two functioning adult children we now have less expenses than we have had in our married life. My kids are doing great, both are thriving in the world, hell my 26 year old makes 6 figures base salary with a uncapped for commissions and has not even finished her Bachelors yet.

Oh, and this summer I got my handicap down to a new personal low.

Gender dysphoria is a term that describes a sense of unease that a person may have because of a mismatch between their biological sex and their gender identity. This sense of unease or dissatisfaction may be so intense it can lead to depression and anxiety and have a harmful impact on daily life.

How is it being ignored?
The .02 percentile should NEVER be acknowledged or discussed…well, unless there’s political points to be scored ofcourse.

Nope, sorry life is great. The wife and I make more money than we ever thought we would and thanks to having two functioning adult children we now have less expenses than we have had in our married life. My kids are doing great, both are thriving in the world, hell my 26 year old makes 6 figures base salary with a uncapped for commissions and has not even finished her Bachelors yet.

Oh, and this summer I got my handicap down to a new personal low.

Don't believe a word of it. Liars are not to be trusted.

Mexico and black people are not going to destroy the United States.
Cool…that said I’m certain you have the data..show us those predominantly dark communities, cities, states and nations that are on the up and up?
Look, we have to stop saying things because it FEELZ good to say because it follows the PC programming….we need to say shit because theres data behind it.

An entire generation is lost at least.
If you want to help young people and our nation you need to help fight for cheaper education. That is the biggest issue impacting our nation right now in my opinion. China is going to be completely running shit in 100-200 years if we don't get this sorted out.

Bitch and moan all you want, all you can really do is guard your own and form communities with like minded people. You gotta remember that you cannot cower in the corner or live and let live as the enemy will actively seek you out and crush you.

I used to pay attention to commercials. But now Everytime I see one 9 out of 10 times it pandering to kids or trannies or gays or blacks or just in general green haired 20 year olds. And they are always dumb and pointless. It shows either kids celebrating something like WW2 just ended, or they are just saying catchphrase words. It's all just so mind numbing dumb that I feel stupider for watching it. And most of the time the commercials have nothing to do with the product they are selling.

Forum List

Back