🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We are in a Holy War ! like it or not 's its the truth !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
many on the left will not admit or accept this but it is true ! Islam has declared war on Christians and Jews all over the world ! and it is not just the so called radicals that are waging this war ! they get much of their support and funding from so called no radicle tolerant Mosque's Muslims,and Islamic countries ! we can only win by declaring war on Islam !

seems like a war to me , maybe a continuation of past Crusades .

many on the left will not admit or accept this but it is true ! Islam has declared war on Christians and Jews all over the world ! and it is not just the so called radicals that are waging this war ! they get much of their support and funding from so called no radicle tolerant Mosque's Muslims,and Islamic countries ! we can only win by declaring war on Islam !

Does this mean the war on Christmas has been cancelled?

Yyyyyeah, because when we went into WWII we declared war on Lutheranism and Shinto.

Oh wait...

I love the use of the word not's though. First time I've seen that. Kind of indicative of how much the poser poster is paying attention in general. No time to proofread when your hair's on fire.

30102_image.jpg

many on the left will not admit or accept this but it is true ! Islam has declared war on Christians and Jews all over the world ! and it is not just the so called radicals that are waging this war ! they get much of their support and funding from so called non radicle tolerant Mosque's, Muslims,and Islamic countries ! we can only win by declaring war on Islam !
I am not happy about this ! I am not hoping for war ! I want peace ! but islam has declared war
and saying that we caused this or that we are guilty of past crimes will not change the fact the they have declared war on us ! the liberal bleeding heart guilt trip will not make these people peaceful .

The Kurds are Muslims. You're casting quite a large net here. Your attitude reminds me of the Inquisition. :whip:

many on the left will not admit or accept this but it is true ! Islam has declared war on Christians and Jews all over the world ! and it is not just the so called radicals that are waging this war ! they get much of their support and funding from so called non radicle tolerant Mosque's, Muslims,and Islamic countries ! we can only win by declaring war on Islam !
I am not happy about this ! I am not hoping for war ! I want peace ! but islam has declared war

Really. Islam has a pope then? Or did they just all rise up and shout in unison?
Like this?

and saying that we caused this or that we are guilty of past crimes will not change the fact the they have declared war on us ! the liberal bleeding heart guilt trip will not make these people peaceful .

You realize you're talking to yourself, right?

The Kurds are Muslims. You're casting quite a large net here. Your attitude reminds me of the Inquisition. :whip:
the Kurds will turn on us one day just like the rest of the Muslim world .Once they are taken over by more extreme Islamists . we should outlaw Islam in the US.

What makes you think the Kurds are peaceful allies?

Really. Islam has a pope then? Or did they just all rise up and shout in unison?
Like this?

I do not expect leftists to take the threat seriously or accept the truth about Islam.

What have they done to make you say that?

Nothing to me. I have friends in Turkey who think the Kurds should be exterminated.

Just because the Kurds are today fighting ISIS doesn't mean anything beyond the fact that the Kurds are fighting for their own interests. Those interests don't automatically mean that all their intentions are beneficial.

Nothing to me. I have friends in Turkey who think the Kurds should be exterminated.

Just because the Kurds are today fighting ISIS doesn't mean anything beyond the fact that the Kurds are fighting for their own interests. Those interests don't automatically mean that all their intentions are beneficial.

So what? Many Kurds think the Turks should be exterminated. The Kurds fight for their interest and we fight for ours. What makes one better than the other?

I wouldn't mind if the christers and muslims kill each other off

So what? Many Kurds think the Turks should be exterminated. The Kurds fight for their interest and we fight for ours. What makes one better than the other?
Nothing. Just don't imagine the Kurds are our friends. They aren't.

Nothing. Just don't imagine the Kurds are our friends. They aren't.

So, accept their help then kill them all? Remember, that's the side of the argument you're coming down on!

Like this?

I do not expect leftists to take the threat seriously or accept the truth about Islam.

As I don't expect a straight answer when your logic is called on the magic carpet.
Guess we both got what we expected.

Yyyyyeah, because when we went into WWII we declared war on Lutheranism and Shinto.

Oh wait...

I love the use of the word not's though. First time I've seen that. Kind of indicative of how much the poser poster is paying attention in general. No time to proofread when your hair's on fire.

"Hair on Fire" wouldn't know a terrorist if one slapped him/her in the face. This holy war nonsense reminds me of that guy who started his own holy war, and went on a shooting spree in the Sikh Temple. Idiots!

Forum List

Back