We Are In Deep Sh!t

Oh i think we'll survive. We survived eight long years of the Anti-American Communist foreigner. We can survive anything.
You believe that stuff? LOL

It's gonna be real refreshing having an actual American Citizen as our President again. And he loves America to boot. Go Trump!
Go Trump! Dump the dupes! Idiot (90% chance racist) dupe. Try some real news some day....

Ah, you already played out your Race Card. You lost. Hitlery's done. And Trump will likely win even easier next time. Sorry bout that.

If Hillary Clinton would have been elected President, then you would be in deep shit. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
If she'd won by 10 points, we might have had a golden age of the middle class. If close, more ridiculous obstruction. Pray Don is a genius and keeps these mediocrities in line...

Yeah sure. After she raised the taxes on the middle class, and they had to pay ridiculously high energy rates, and they had to use shit health care, and the schools they were forced to attend would turn their kids into moronic dipshits, like you, the middle class would have had a golden age alright....

how-to-cook-a-turkey-for-thanksgiving.jpg
Superdupe functional moron. lol

Indeed. I believe that in the dictionary under super dupe your picture is prominent. Thanks for admitting that!
Tell me a lie I believe, like everything you said.

Terrifying image. You can almost hear the incompetency sizzling out of the pic. But, this is what conservatives want. They can't wait for the USA to collapse.

You should consider getting out before the collapse!
You'll love Canada!

Oh i think we'll survive. We survived eight long years of the Anti-American Communist foreigner. We can survive anything.

It's gonna be real refreshing having an actual American Citizen as our President again. And he loves America to boot. Go Trump!
Go Trump! Dump the dupes! Idiot (90% chance racist) dupe. Try some real news some day....

Ah, you already played out your Race Card. You lost. Hitlery's done. And Trump will likely win even easier next time. Sorry bout that.
True believer dupe, you're still mainly racist fools, a disgrace. I hope Trump works great, unlike GOP party first a-hole bigots and Obama. First thing Trump is doing is dumping all his promises to you fools....you'll never notice, dupe. Won't be reported on Fox/Rush etc etc....

View attachment 104419

Trump's list of incompetents as it stands so far. The idiot Sarah Palin must be on his short list.

The problem isn't their incompetence, it's their self-interested motivation combined with complete detachment from anyone not in the 0.05% that is the problem. And lack of public service experience, too.

Oh, almost forgot...they also ALL suck up to Trump. Totally in his trousers.

True believer dupe, you're still mainly racist fools, a disgrace. I hope Trump works great, unlike GOP party first a-hole bigots and Obama. First thing Trump is doing is dumping all his promises to you fools....you'll never notice, dupe. Won't be reported on Fox/Rush etc etc....

Ha, still playing your stale Race Card. Y'all hater wingnuts will never learn. You're stuck on stupid. And i don't believe you when you say 'I hope Trump works great.' The truth is, you're already in full sabotage-mode. But it doesn't matter. I think Trump will likely win even easier next time around. You haters just don't have anything to offer. You're losing average everyday working Americans in droves. Soon all you'll be left with, is screeching extremist Left loons.

And those extremist Left loons won't be enough to get you over the top. You guys are in bigger trouble than you think. Your Left/Globalist policies have decimated American Workers. And more & more Americans are realizing that. Once you've lost the American Worker, you're all done for many years to come. They use to be the backbone of your Party. So go on screeching 'RACIST!', and other deranged rantings all you want. It won't be enough for you to win in the future.

Last edited:
If Hillary Clinton would have been elected President, then you would be in deep shit. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
If she'd won by 10 points, we might have had a golden age of the middle class. If close, more ridiculous obstruction. Pray Don is a genius and keeps these mediocrities in line...

Yeah sure. After she raised the taxes on the middle class, and they had to pay ridiculously high energy rates, and they had to use shit health care, and the schools they were forced to attend would turn their kids into moronic dipshits, like you, the middle class would have had a golden age alright....

how-to-cook-a-turkey-for-thanksgiving.jpg
Superdupe functional moron. lol

Indeed. I believe that in the dictionary under super dupe your picture is prominent. Thanks for admitting that!

He is a super dupe, just not very functional. Typical lib.

I see the moronic left wingers have still not figured insulting and vilifying people is one of the main reasons you will soon have President Trump. Amazing how those who think they are so smart keep repeating the same mistake.

What would happen if you took people who had no idea what they were doing and gave them the most important jobs in the world?

You'd get 8 years of Obama failures.

Followed by months of liberals screaming it wasn't their fault, and that Republicans don't know what they're doing.

I see the moronic left wingers have still not figured insulting and vilifying people is one of the main reasons you will soon have President Trump. Amazing how those who think they are so smart keep repeating the same mistake.
I hope they go on repeating their mistake. It pretty much guarantees the same result in 4 and 8 years.

Keep up the good work, liberals! :biggrin:

Why bother telling them what they're doing wrong again? They don't care, about us, about American's, about anything but their agendas - which they know the newly elected will not support. They're in full on retaliation mode, and from the "evidence" I've seen so far, it goes all the way to the very top.

Do not forget what happens when libs don't get their way folks - stay safe.

I don't think you understand the word you keep using. Dupe is also a contraction of "duplicitous", meaning traitor in its basest form. The Democrat Party was exposed as being duplicitous in how they screwed over Bernie, and then how they adopted Sturm Abtailung tactics to try and make the trumpsters look bad. So, super dupe, it is YOU who is the "dupe". And a powerfully ignorant, AND stupid one, at that.

The libs keep forgetting that they have a very tough election coming up in 2018 I believe 25 dems are up for reelection to the Senate .Many of these Senators are in States that Trump won and he just narrowly lost . I am sure the public will remember everything you libs have done and said . Can you imagine these turds intimidating other artist from performing at the inauguration. So you libs just keep talking shit because it sure as hell will help the Repubs to extend their grip on Congress. How pathetic can they get !!

People of reason the world over do not expect the right-wingers to understand the reality that exists today. Their responses to this and other posts prove this.

The right's limited intelligence continues to serve the fat cats' agenda to establish an oligarchy in the U.S..

Petting Zoo

Cognitive dissonance coming from a feralphile multicultie clique of thughugging Bell Curve deniers.

People of reason the world over do not expect the right-wingers to understand the reality that exists today. Their responses to this and other posts prove this.

The right's limited intelligence continues to serve the fat cats' agenda to establish an oligarchy in the U.S..

Yeah, it's the RWers who don't unerstand the reality:

Cw0uFATW8AEv9F7.jpg

Surreal projection as usual... still claiming Russia hacked the election or something. Get over it and step into the reality. Trump won is the reality, hard to accept for some, I know.
Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder

Except for perhaps Carson, those are some of the finest leaders in America. I don't get your point and I very much doubt you do either.

He's gone along way in draining the swamp and not just in beating the Beast.[/QUOTE]

LOL draining the swamp? I literally laughed out loud. All he has done is appoint sycophants and those with no experience. Oh, and lookie here - the only one you think is unqualified is the black guy. Colour me surprised.

Ha, still playing your stale Race Card. Y'all hater wingnuts will never learn. You're stuck on stupid. And i don't believe you when you say 'I hope Trump works great.' The truth is, you're already in full sabotage-mode. But it doesn't matter. I think Trump will likely win even easier next time around. You haters just don't have anything to offer. You're losing average everyday working Americans in droves. Soon all you'll be left with, is screeching extremist Left loons.

And those extremist Left loons won't be enough to get you over the top. You guys are in bigger trouble than you think. Your Left/Globalist policies have decimated American Workers. And more & more Americans are realizing that. Once you've lost the American Worker, you're all done for many years to come. They use to be the backbone of your Party. So go on screeching 'RACIST!', and other deranged rantings all you want. It won't be enough for you to win in the future.
Without Putin and Comey, you would have lost by 10, dupe. Even with the worst candidate possible.

Forum List

Back