We are not fooled

" you can ignore reality but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality" . Ayn Rand.

Check out all our major cities today ans see who is ' victimized '. Liberals and their cohorts have ruined this nation for all of us.
They opened up our borders to violence and cartel crimes , brainwashed blacks into thinking they are so weak and stupid they have to have help to survive. Welfare and free housing ghettos has not helped these ' victims '.
" in a nation of deceit,telling the truth is a revolutionary act". paraquote,

Once more, for good measure: Conservatives didn't fund the Steele dossier

Washington Examiner

right091.png

RIGHT BIAS

So typical of leftists. Instead of proving a source wrong, just attack the source.
The Washington examiner is a fake newspaper that prints propaganda, owned by the adelson family. I'll I'll go with journalists around the world who disagree. And law enforcement that disagrees. And other governments who disagrees like the whole world. Trump has about 10% approval in the modern world.

In October 2015, Fusion GPS was contracted by conservative political website The Washington Free Beacon to provide general opposition research on Trump and other Republican presidential candidates. In April 2016, attorney Marc Elias separately hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump on behalf of Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC. The Free Beacon stopped its backing when Trump became the presumptive Republican Party presidential nominee in May of 2016.[2] In June 2016, Fusion GPS subcontracted Steele's firm to compile the dossier.

Trump–Russia dossier - Wikipedia

Dossier Flow chart:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/politics/steele-timeline/?utm_term=.ecacc4f009ef

During the Republican primaries, a research firm called Fusion GPS was hired by The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website, to unearth potentially damaging information about Mr. Trump. The Free Beacon — which was funded by a major donor supporting Mr. Trump’s rival for the party’s nomination, Senator Marco Rubio of Florida — told Fusion GPS to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination.

After Mr. Trump secured the nomination, Fusion GPS was hired on behalf of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign and the D.N.C. by their law firm, Perkins Coie, to compile research about Mr. Trump, his businesses and associates — including possible connections with Russia. It was at that point that Fusion GPS hired Mr. Steele, who has deep sourcing in Russia, to gather information.

The Trump Dossier: What We Know and Who Paid for It

Where'd it come from?

During the 2016 Republican presidential primaries, the leaders of the conservative news outlet Washington Free Beacon hired a private intelligence company, Fusion GPS, to conduct research into the candidates, including Trump. Early in the year, the Free Beacon's interest in the work lapsed.

So by "early March," Fusion GPS approached the law firm Perkins Coie, which represents the Democratic National Committee, offering to continue its investigations into Trump. In April, the law firm agreed, and it began to underwrite the investigation.

What You Need To Know About The Russia Investigations: The Dossier

So now tell me you don't trust evil right-wing NYT and NPR. Dolt.

Washington Examiner

right091.png

RIGHT BIAS

So typical of leftists. Instead of proving a source wrong, just attack the source.
The Washington examiner is a fake newspaper that prints propaganda, owned by the adelson family. I'll I'll go with journalists around the world who disagree. And law enforcement that disagrees. And other governments who disagrees like the whole world. Trump has about 10% approval in the modern world.

In October 2015, Fusion GPS was contracted by conservative political website The Washington Free Beacon to provide general opposition research on Trump and other Republican presidential candidates. In April 2016, attorney Marc Elias separately hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump on behalf of Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC. The Free Beacon stopped its backing when Trump became the presumptive Republican Party presidential nominee in May of 2016.[2] In June 2016, Fusion GPS subcontracted Steele's firm to compile the dossier.

Dossier Flow chart:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/politics/steele-timeline/?utm_term=.ecacc4f009ef

During the Republican primaries, a research firm called Fusion GPS was hired by The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website, to unearth potentially damaging information about Mr. Trump. The Free Beacon — which was funded by a major donor supporting Mr. Trump’s rival for the party’s nomination, Senator Marco Rubio of Florida — told Fusion GPS to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination.

After Mr. Trump secured the nomination, Fusion GPS was hired on behalf of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign and the D.N.C. by their law firm, Perkins Coie, to compile research about Mr. Trump, his businesses and associates — including possible connections with Russia. It was at that point that Fusion GPS hired Mr. Steele, who has deep sourcing in Russia, to gather information.

Where'd it come from?

During the 2016 Republican presidential primaries, the leaders of the conservative news outlet Washington Free Beacon hired a private intelligence company, Fusion GPS, to conduct research into the candidates, including Trump. Early in the year, the Free Beacon's interest in the work lapsed.

So by "early March," Fusion GPS approached the law firm Perkins Coie, which represents the Democratic National Committee, offering to continue its investigations into Trump. In April, the law firm agreed, and it began to underwrite the investigation.

Conservatives and the GOP started it and then it was offered to the Democrats and they went on to find the dossier, just as I said in the beginning and who gives a s*** anyway? It's just regular old politics except Trump is a New York City billionaire wildman. I couldn't care less. When does he start taxing the rich enough so that we can have a healthy country again? Why do you bozos believe every God damn stupid scandal and they never retract them so you still do LOL. Poor America. Misinformation and lying is our problem and you parrot it.

Washington Examiner

right091.png

RIGHT BIAS

Dossier Flow chart:

Where'd it come from?

Conservatives and the GOP started it and then it was offered to the Democrats and they went on to find the dossier, just as I said in the beginning and who gives a s*** anyway? It's just regular old politics except Trump is a New York City billionaire wildman. I couldn't care less. When does he start taxing the rich enough so that we can have a healthy country again? Why do you bozos believe every God damn stupid scandal and they never retract them so you still do LOL. Poor America. Misinformation and lying is our problem and you parrot it.

When does he start taxing the rich enough so that we can have a healthy country again.

What the heck does that have to do with 50 million illegal killer rapist Mexicans in this country, Imports outstripping exports and liberals that killed over 50 million potential democrat voters since the early 1970's?

Washington Examiner

right091.png

RIGHT BIAS

Dossier Flow chart:

Where'd it come from?

When does he start taxing the rich enough so that we can have a healthy country again.

What the heck does that have to do with 50 million illegal killer rapist Mexicans in this country, Imports outstripping exports and liberals that killed over 50 million potential democrat voters since the early 1970's?

He's doing what he always does when proven wrong, and that is try to change the subject.

Washington Examiner

right091.png

RIGHT BIAS

Dossier Flow chart:

Where'd it come from?

Learn how to read you illiterate. They didn't go on to find anything. Steele wasn't even hired yet, the Beacon just quit using their services. The entire dossier by Steele was paid for by the DNC and Clinton. Not one dime of the Beacons money went into it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I was as surprised as anyone when he actually won the election. I'm enjoying the chaos he's causing in the left and the media. If he actually manages to follow through with some of his campaign promises, well that's icing on the cake...
The chaos he's causing is in the GOVERNMENT and that's not good.

Hell our National Security Adviser John Bolton can't get a security clearance ...Half the Ambassadorships haven't been filled (including South Korea) many that have been filled are filled by idiot friends from Mar a Lago.

Washington Examiner

right091.png

RIGHT BIAS

Dossier Flow chart:

Where'd it come from?

There was a point in there somewhere. What was it?

Washington Examiner

right091.png

RIGHT BIAS

Dossier Flow chart:

Where'd it come from?

everybody in reality says 12 million and they work like hell and don't get any benefits. Republicans love them and they keep the dupes like you distracted with garbage like that with the only giant propaganda machine in our history. You're all a disgrace.

the GOP has been cutting taxes on the rich for 35 years and services for everyone else like cheap college and training and infrastructure.the GOP also refuses an ID card that would end the immigration problem like in other modern countries. Brainwashed GOP voters now too.

Washington Examiner

right091.png

RIGHT BIAS

Dossier Flow chart:

Where'd it come from?

There was a point in there somewhere. What was it?

Reading comprehension still a problem for you, huh Lesh?

Dossier Flow chart:

Where'd it come from?

everybody in reality says 12 million and they work like hell and don't get any benefits. Republicans love them and they keep the dupes like you distracted with garbage like that with the only giant propaganda machine in our history. You're all a disgrace.

the GOP has been cutting taxes on the rich for 35 years and services for everyone else like cheap college and training and infrastructure.the GOP also refuses an ID card that would end the immigration problem like in other modern countries. Brainwashed GOP voters now too.

x96xjqvXuUttaMZn-r-HXW5i3lkWpgRKJCnTvwK9LYw-RBzbxGrROMEysu2kjVMAksmNjWlOLiLrncCngoJFkWUWTVKK0IruHbeBnbFJHPvmZDxBP1Iduue1u0chkOGaAXmBmei-

Dossier Flow chart:

Where'd it come from?

c58da6dfc89febb95d12392e110dc3a5.jpg

Washington Examiner

right091.png

RIGHT BIAS

Dossier Flow chart:

Where'd it come from?

images

Dossier Flow chart:

Where'd it come from?

x96xjqvXuUttaMZn-r-HXW5i3lkWpgRKJCnTvwK9LYw-RBzbxGrROMEysu2kjVMAksmNjWlOLiLrncCngoJFkWUWTVKK0IruHbeBnbFJHPvmZDxBP1Iduue1u0chkOGaAXmBmei-
Pure garbage propaganda with no link of course.

Washington Examiner

right091.png

RIGHT BIAS

Dossier Flow chart:

Where'd it come from?

images
Any arguments at all? I don't care about whether Trump got peed on in a hotel or any of it or pornstar I don't care. Republican policy is a disaster.

Dossier Flow chart:

Where'd it come from?

of the items on that list, either they've been debunked by fact check, or data unavailable to confirm.

You Trump a lumps equal 30-35 percent of all American voters. There is no mass migration from the democratic party to the republican party. Trump has been a failure.

You liars have tried crediting Trump for an economy he did not create. Because of your wish for a return to white male supremacy, we will be facing trillion dollar annual deficits. Because of your desperation you enabled this idiot to impose a crippling economic policy. He has created fewer jobs than Obama and your desperation for a return to all white rule had you talking stupid about Obama who inherited a historic problem and handed Trump a healthy growing economy at full employment.

This whole thing is not about Trumps job performance. If it was you'd be demanding impeachment. You have cosigned and excused every lie and failed policy. You are not fooling anyone and neither is Trump. You are 30-35 percent of the vote, the majority of American people do not support Trump no matter what Rasmussen says.

Trump needs to go and if by some miracle your desperate wish to return to segregation continues, you would have succeeded in destroying America.
I don't think anyone is claiming that Liberals are turning in their propeller hats for MAGA hats. What is happening is a large number are #WALKINGAWAY. Most probably just won't vote.

You Trump a lumps equal 30-35 percent of all American voters. There is no mass migration from the democratic party to the republican party. Trump has been a failure.

You liars have tried crediting Trump for an economy he did not create. Because of your wish for a return to white male supremacy, we will be facing trillion dollar annual deficits. Because of your desperation you enabled this idiot to impose a crippling economic policy. He has created fewer jobs than Obama and your desperation for a return to all white rule had you talking stupid about Obama who inherited a historic problem and handed Trump a healthy growing economy at full employment.

This whole thing is not about Trumps job performance. If it was you'd be demanding impeachment. You have cosigned and excused every lie and failed policy. You are not fooling anyone and neither is Trump. You are 30-35 percent of the vote, the majority of American people do not support Trump no matter what Rasmussen says.

Trump needs to go and if by some miracle your desperate wish to return to segregation continues, you would have succeeded in destroying America.

Segregation laws were done by Democrats not Republicans.

Dossier Flow chart:

Where'd it come from?

images
Any arguments at all? I don't care about whether Trump got peed on in a hotel or any of it or pornstar I don't care. Republican policy is a disaster.

What part of democrat open borders free for all is good for the nation?

Forum List

Back