🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We Are NOW IN a US Civil War

Abolish the electoral college and support a national popular vote. Solves everything.

That would ensure another civil war

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It would need the majority of the country's approval. Thus no civil war. Trump's Presidency, continuing on its disastrous trajectory, may be the catalyst for us to do what's right and abolish a system that was only created to appease slave owners.

They rejected Obama's choice. They acted within their rights.

Now take off that diaper and pur your pants on. Time you grew up

Abolish the electoral college and support a national popular vote. Solves everything.
That is the worst fucking solution to ever reach these forums. This country would be ruled by New York and California. That may appeal to you but not everyone else.
Yeah, OldShit is kind of senile, it would seem.
Seems you didn't know there were 48 other states either. I guess I'm not the senile one.

Liberals are convinced that the citizens of two thirds of the states will vote to disenfranchise themselves to make liberals happy.

What's the alternative, oh yes, civil war and end the rule by Constitution.

White and Dying in America
The morality rate among under-educated whites in America is rising, which explains why so many voted for Trump.

Thousands of stories have been written about why angry, poor, under-educated white voters put Donald Trump into the Oval Office in a 2016 presidential election that almost every political analyst got wrong. On Thursday, two Princeton economists released a study that sheds some light on how and why this happened.

Death rates among under-educated whites (those with a high school education or less) have now surpassed blacks overall in America. In fact, mortality rates are 30 percent higher for whites between the ages of 50-54 than for blacks overall of the same age, the Princeton economists – Anne Case and Angus Deaton – said in a study released by the Brookings Institution.

https://www.usnews.com/news/at-the-...america-thats-why-they-voted-for-donald-trump

So a bunch of junkies decided our last election, due to the antiquated Electoral College system.

Civil War? LOL We just set out a bunch oxycotin, let the losers indulge their habit to the terminal stage, gather their guns, melt them down to make something useful, and continue with improving our nation without the dumb ass losers.
Another half baked explanation of why Trump won and why it will never, ever happen again.

Fake news.

Liberals are convinced that the citizens of two thirds of the states will vote to disenfranchise themselves to make liberals happy.

What's the alternative, oh yes, civil war and end the rule by Constitution.
Depends on how badly Trump tanks the country. His election alone is enough that people are already considering it. Every idea starts small.

They rejected Obama's choice. They acted within their rights.

Now take off that diaper and pur your pants on. Time you grew up
Anyone care to point out the successes thus far? Muslim ban? See ya in court. Healthcare? I'm done. That's one hell of a political honeymoon! Executive orders, one of the many things Conservatives loved to bitch about only a year ago, have been left to soak in the pail. First big legislative effort? I'll be on the seventh tee. Call me if you need me, but you got this, Paul.

Opposing is easy. Governing is hard. Too few Republicans on Capitol Hill and in 1600 Pennsylvania Acenue haven't figured that out yet. And the true believers in The Donald have got to ask themselves some troubling questions.

There are 48 other states, with 260 million people. You must be stunned to find this out.
Maybe you should learn more about the NPV and how it is designed to only allow the election of Democrats since liberal leaning states can opt out of the compact if it looks like a Repbulican could win the popular vote.

he majority of the country's approval. Thus no civil war. Trump's Presidency, continuing on its disastrous trajectory, may be the catalyst for us to do what's right and abolish a system that was only created to appease slave owners
The past eight years was the trajectory of disaster we have all been on. With the election of President Trump we are being pulled out of this mess.

he majority of the country's approval. Thus no civil war. Trump's Presidency, continuing on its disastrous trajectory, may be the catalyst for us to do what's right and abolish a system that was only created to appease slave owners
The past eight years was the trajectory of disaster we have all been on. With the election of President Trump we are being pulled out of this mess.
Completely wrong. Obama pulled us out of the last GOP mess. You voted for Trump because you long to go back to it.

Well, the MSM isnt discussing it, nor the conservative alternative sites, other than Front page.

What is going on right now is an attempted slow motion coup against Trump and the American Middle Class.
You know, you're not supposed to paste the entire article in your OP. I was going to respond, but you fucking talk too much. And it's all nonsense. There is something mentally retarded about someone who talks about the left as if it is one entity, with one voice, all having the same goal.

Dude, you're pretty whack!

BTW, it is interesting to see you have such little faith in this country that we can't solve our differences without our 2nd amendment rights.

Forum List

Back