🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We Are NOW IN a US Civil War

Republican Snowflakes are too fat and dumb to engage in Civil War

They would have to leave their recliner

Well let me dust off this old thing I have been saving for a special occasion.

01-confederate-flag.jpg

hilarious thread
Sure, for you. If war breaks, you can just toddle off north.

Have any problem accepting refugees?

The crazy alt right has been whining about Civil War for as long as I've been here.

And now that the right controls everything, they still whine.

They are as anti-democratic as the loopy left. They threaten war like petulant children if others have a differing view than theirs.

So are you saying so called responsible gun owners will NO LONGER be responsible and will start killing people they politically don't agree with....?

I can now see how to some, this kind of thinking can sort of justify the people wanting to ban all guns.... :eek:

hilarious thread
Sure, for you. If war breaks, you can just toddle off north.

Have any problem accepting refugees?

The crazy alt right has been whining about Civil War for as long as I've been here.

And now that the right controls everything, they still whine.

They are as anti-democratic as the loopy left. They threaten war like petulant children if others have a differing view than theirs.

I have a hard time disagreeing.

Some of them have been pretty paranoid about Rex-84 camps and what not, and now, I could conceivably see the folks they support using those very camps for Muslims and undocumented folks, w/o a moments hesitation not even seeing the hypocrisy or irony. I've even seen a poster use what I believe is the photo of Pinochet as an Avatar. It makes a person really wonder. . . .

So are you saying so called responsible gun owners will NO LONGER be responsible and will start killing people they politically don't agree with....?

I can now see how to some, this kind of thinking can sort of justify the people wanting to ban all guns.... :eek:

Those damned irresponsible Colonials ...

things must be getting kinda sketchy in wingnutland to get this hysterical, probably Trump's pathetic economy and total lack of common sense

If the US devolved into Civil War, the closest precedent in history to what we are now going through, economically, and politically, would be Spain or Chili in reverse.

The shooting has not started yet, but when the country splits into two camps of opinion and neither side respects the government under the control of their rivals, we have in essence entered into a civil cold war.

The likelihood of this emerging into a shooting war is fairly good.

The Civil War is Here

The left has rejected the outcome of the last two presidential elections won by Republicans. It has rejected the judicial authority of the Supreme Court when it decisions don’t accord with its agenda. It rejects the legislative authority of Congress when it is not dominated by the left.

It rejected the Constitution so long ago that it hardly bears mentioning.

It was for total unilateral executive authority under Obama. And now it’s for states unilaterally deciding what laws they will follow. (As long as that involves defying immigration laws under Trump, not following them under Obama.) It was for the sacrosanct authority of the Senate when it held the majority. Then it decried the Senate as an outmoded institution when the Republicans took it over.

It was for Obama defying the orders of Federal judges, no matter how well grounded in existing law, and it is for Federal judges overriding any order by Trump on any grounds whatsoever. It was for Obama penalizing whistleblowers, but now undermining the government from within has become “patriotic”.

There is no form of legal authority that the left accepts as a permanent institution. It only utilizes forms of authority selectively when it controls them. But when government officials refuse the orders of the duly elected government because their allegiance is to an ideology whose agenda is in conflict with the President and Congress, that’s not activism, protest, politics or civil disobedience; it’s treason.

After losing Congress, the left consolidated its authority in the White House. After losing the White House, the left shifted its center of authority to Federal judges and unelected government officials. Each defeat led the radicalized Democrats to relocate from more democratic to less democratic institutions.

This isn’t just hypocrisy. That’s a common political sin. Hypocrites maneuver within the system. The left has no allegiance to the system. It accepts no laws other than those dictated by its ideology.

Democrats have become radicalized by the left. This doesn’t just mean that they pursue all sorts of bad policies. It means that their first and foremost allegiance is to an ideology, not the Constitution, not our country or our system of government. All of those are only to be used as vehicles for their ideology.​

I agree. Still, republicans went after obama on the 1st day of his presidency, remember? Eric Cantor and other republican leaders conspired with private citizens to obstruct obama. Then mitch mcconnel said on the senate floor that the republican goal was to make obama a one term president. Slimeballs and traitors on both sides of the aisle.

The Party of No: New Details on the GOP Plot to Obstruct Obama | TIME.com

No, you're in a civil war.

The rest of us are normal.

Thank you for noticing.

Well, the MSM isnt discussing it, nor the conservative alternative sites, other than Front page.

What is going on right now is an attempted slow motion coup against Trump and the American Middle Class.
And parts of the GOP are involved...Many do not like an upstart in the White House...But hopefully the next election in 2018 will drive them out..

Not a pure "civil" war

A foreign nation is the leader and master mind of this war on "sovereign" USA.
This foreign nation has hi-level minions in American and most nations of the world.
This foreign nation condemned "Americanism" over a century ago.
This foreign nation adamantly and irrevocably rejects the notion of "separation of church and state"
Satan's vicar the Pope is the head of this foreign nation.

The Civil War is Here

Not a pure "civil" war

A foreign nation is the leader and master mind of this war on "sovereign" USA.
This foreign nation has hi-level minions in American and most nations of the world.
This foreign nation condemned "Americanism" over a century ago.
This foreign nation adamantly and irrevocably rejects the notion of "separation of church and state"

The Civil War is Here

LOL

White and Dying in America
The morality rate among under-educated whites in America is rising, which explains why so many voted for Trump.

Thousands of stories have been written about why angry, poor, under-educated white voters put Donald Trump into the Oval Office in a 2016 presidential election that almost every political analyst got wrong. On Thursday, two Princeton economists released a study that sheds some light on how and why this happened.

Death rates among under-educated whites (those with a high school education or less) have now surpassed blacks overall in America. In fact, mortality rates are 30 percent higher for whites between the ages of 50-54 than for blacks overall of the same age, the Princeton economists – Anne Case and Angus Deaton – said in a study released by the Brookings Institution.

https://www.usnews.com/news/at-the-...america-thats-why-they-voted-for-donald-trump

So a bunch of junkies decided our last election, due to the antiquated Electoral College system.

Civil War? LOL We just set out a bunch oxycotin, let the losers indulge their habit to the terminal stage, gather their guns, melt them down to make something useful, and continue with improving our nation without the dumb ass losers.

Boy, that's some quality journalism there! Can't even proofread the byline, and they published it. :badgrin:

It's like they're me botching a thread title.

"The morality rate among under-educated whites in America is rising"

So they're finding Jesus or what? :badgrin:

Last edited:
We are in a state of civil war being played out on the streets of many cities.

The major problem is that republicans still think there is some way that democrats can join in the governing process. The two sides are as divided as York and Lancaster.

Forum List

Back