"We are the ones we've been waiting for."

Poor Gerry Ford, I guess he kept forgetting to put his glasses on every time he headed down a staircase

But he didn't do this:

1. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

2. (CNSNews.com) – The unemployment rate for black Americans is more than double that of white Americans, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).... In the numbers released today, covering the month of June, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for black Americans age 16 and over was 10.7%, reported the BLS. The unemployment rate for white Americans in the same age group and time-frame was 5.3%, said the BLS. Black Unemployment 10.7%, More Than Double White Unemployment 5.3%

3. "CHICAGO (Reuters) - Predominantly African-American neighborhoods in Chicago have seen poverty rise and services diminish even as the nation's third largest city has become less racially segregated,.... black areas are seeing economic stagnation or decline,.... mostly black areas have lost health clinics, social service agencies and other areas of support..." Exclusive: Poverty up, services diminished in Chicago's black neighborhoods - study

If you riot, in your neighborhood, and rob those which do business, unemployment will be high, duh..............

when Obama said that...or was it the democrats? what they were referring to was,,,,we are the dumbasses that have been waiting for one of our kind to become President.
I still miss Bush junior,,, he was the funniest president since Teddy Roosevelt...

Wishing to change the subject is...what?....the best hope you Liberals can reach for?

Sort of like "The Truth Must Be Hidden," huh?

The OP to which you subscribed is a comparison of Obama's words and promises with what he actually did.

Clear?

He heard the Op loud and clear love.. BTW sorry about your rangers..

5. "Maybe this year we can finally start doing something about health care we can't afford. "
Barack Obama’s Feb. 5 Speech

That was 2008
This is now:

a. "Obamacare health insurance co-ops surged past the $1 billion mark in losses this week, making history of sorts.The insolvencies, totaling $1.36 billion, mean that the co-ops have burned through more than half of the original $2 billion appropriated in 2010 for the program under the Affordable Care Act. The funds were loaned to the start-up co-ops in 2012 and were to be repaid in 15 years, according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, which manages Obamacare.
...13 of the 23 federally-financed Obamacare co-ops have officially failed in only two years. Most are in the process of default as insurance regulators attempt to pay customer’s medical bills, cover medical providers and pay other creditors.
Obamacare Co-Op Mess Causes $1.3 Billion In Losses

Well....he did something....
b. "Obamacare premiums to soar 22% Obamacare premiums to soar 22% on average

6. "Their voices echoed from the hills of New Hampshire to the deserts of Nevada, where teachers and cooks and kitchen workers stood up to say that maybe Washington doesn't have to be run by lobbyists anymore. (Cheers, applause.) Maybe the voices of the American people can finally be heard again. (Cheers, applause.)"

I guess it does.....

"Obama's lobbyist rule: Promise Broken"
Obama's lobbyist rule: Promise Broken

You didn't have to be a moron to vote for him....but it sure helped.

If you riot, in your neighborhood, and rob those which do business, unemployment will be high, duh..............

That's what we will never get why do they always riot in there own neighbourhood.. Take a damn bus at least and riot in the rich part of town.

That's what we will never get why do they always riot in there own neighbourhood.. Take a damn bus at least and riot in the rich part of town.
Or come out to my place and burn the old trees and cut by hand with impunity to release pent up emotions, by days end, you'll forget what you were going to protest about...

....or why they vote for the party that has done nothing for them, except pejoratize one word in the English language.
Like Jack trading is cow for a handful of beans....

....or why they vote for the party that has done nothing for them, except pejoratize one word in the English language.
Like Jack trading is cow for a handful of beans....
Yet what happened to the goose? Was it cooked oh so many years ago after the plantation era, when they traded the 40 acres and a mule for crack cocaine?

Poor Gerry Ford, I guess he kept forgetting to put his glasses on every time he headed down a staircase

But he didn't do this:

1. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

2. (CNSNews.com) – The unemployment rate for black Americans is more than double that of white Americans, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).... In the numbers released today, covering the month of June, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for black Americans age 16 and over was 10.7%, reported the BLS. The unemployment rate for white Americans in the same age group and time-frame was 5.3%, said the BLS. Black Unemployment 10.7%, More Than Double White Unemployment 5.3%

3. "CHICAGO (Reuters) - Predominantly African-American neighborhoods in Chicago have seen poverty rise and services diminish even as the nation's third largest city has become less racially segregated,.... black areas are seeing economic stagnation or decline,.... mostly black areas have lost health clinics, social service agencies and other areas of support..." Exclusive: Poverty up, services diminished in Chicago's black neighborhoods - study
. This is something that we as a nation have got to get beyond.. This black and white comparison all the time needs to end. Blacks are just as much Americans as whites are, and this speaking on stats based on color is ridiculous. There are complex reasons that cause any group to suffer, and sometimes if a group does things that cause the group to suffer, then it's not another groups fault. This usage of white and black suggest that a group is being treated better or worse than another group, and that one group is at fault due to favoritism or what ever the claim may be. It's wrong and it needs to end.

But he didn't do this:

. This is something that we as a nation have got to get beyond.. This black and white comparison all the time needs to end. Blacks are just as much Americans as whites are, and this speaking on stats based on color is ridiculous. There are complex reasons that cause any group to suffer, and sometimes if a group does things that cause the group to suffer, then it's not another groups fault. This usage of white and black suggest that a group is being treated better or worse than another group, and that one group is at fault due to favoritism or what ever the claim may be. It's wrong and it needs to end.

Here's the problem with your post, your contention.

Democrats pander to this particular group, and will continue to do so for this reason: Without the black vote, they'd never win another national election.

... the Dems can's take a chance on losing the black constituency....so, here we are.
They're pretty much saddled with this donkey.

"...what would happen if a smaller percentage of blacks turned out:

- At 90 percent black turn-out, Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes slide into the GOP column.

- At 75 percent black turn-out, Pennsylvania’s 21 electoral votes go Republican.

- At 70 percent Michigan’s 17 electoral votes turn from blue to red.

- At 50 percent the GOP collects Delawre’s three electoral votes.

I don’t know what a realistic number to project is for the effects of angry black apathy, but I’ll stop at 50 percent. It may be that going as low as 75 percent is unrealistic. Most likely it’s impossible to say. (And this doesn’t take into account things like congressional districts where black voters make the margin of difference.)"
Do Democrats need the black vote? | RobertEmmet

But what exactly would that mean? In how many states do black voters make the difference? I ran some rough numbers over at Robert Emmet -- check them out. Depending on how much of a drop-off you assume, it could cost the Democrats 10 to 76 electoral votes.
The Democrats and the Black Vote | The Huffington Post

But he didn't do this:

Democrats pander to this particular group, and will continue to do so for this reason: Without the black vote, they'd never win another national election.

... the Dems can's take a chance on losing the black constituency....so, here we are.

- At 90 percent black turn-out, Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes slide into the GOP column.

- At 75 percent black turn-out, Pennsylvania’s 21 electoral votes go Republican.

I don’t know what a realistic number to project is for the effects of angry black apathy, but I’ll stop at 50 percent. It may be that going as low as 75 percent is unrealistic. Most likely it’s impossible to say. (And this doesn’t take into account things like congressional districts where black voters make the margin of difference.)"

But what exactly would that mean? In how many states do black voters make the difference? I ran some rough numbers over at Robert Emmet -- check them out. Depending on how much of a drop-off you assume, it could cost the Democrats 10 to 76 electoral votes.
. So basically this is why the Dems pandered so hard for immigration on steroids and to say anything they have to in order to get power, create power bases, and secure the vote. Doesn't this basically say that racist tactics and rehtoric will be with us for years and years to come ? So there will be no getting rid of racism, because the Demon-crats have got to keep it alive in order to activate white guilt in such to keep whites from going to the polls or just hoping they will give into the bull crap.

Gee....I sure hope not.

Those were among the empty, over-inflated verbiage of the boaster in chief.

Jump to the present:
'And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
....I did it my way'

His way:....in his own words: a flop and a failure.

The following recounts his speech of February 2008 explaining exactly what the nation could expect from an Obama era.
Barack Obama’s Feb. 5 Speech

Let's see how the bungler did:

1. ".... first of all, let me just say I could not have a better senior senator than our great senator from the state of Illinois, Dick Durbin."

Can't argue with that: Dick Durbin was the dunce who called for "... 65,000 Syrian refugees by the end of 2016.... Of the 843 Syrians resettled in the U.S. since the start of the Syrian civil war, 92 percent have been Muslim and about 7 percent Christian.
Read more at Democrats call for ‘flood’ of Muslims to U.S.

Tens of thousands of unvetted hordes from terrorist havens. Great idea.

2. "Our time has come. (Cheers, applause.) Our time has come. Our movement is real. (Cheers, applause.) And change is coming to America. (Cheers, applause.)"

Gee....right again! Americans are told to get ready for under 3% economic growth as the norm, and for grown men to be in little girl's bathrooms, and gay marriage.

Oh...and the 'movement'??? A President who is titular head of the LGBT Movement.

3. "...we stood on the steps of the old state capitol to reaffirm a truth that was spoken there so many generations ago, that a house divided cannot stand -- (cheers) -- that we are more than a collection of red states and blue states. We are and always will be the United States of America. (Cheers, applause.)"

Ooops!

"Obama’s presidency polarizes Americans over race, politics like never before" Obama’s ‘racial political era’ topic of book

4. "...farmers and factory workers, students and seniors stood up in numbers we have never seen before. They stood up to say that maybe this year we don't have to settle for politics where scoring points is more important than solving problems."

I don't think so. Not under this guy.

. "...take-home pay for many American workers has effectively fallen since the economic recovery began in 2009, according to a new study by an advocacy group that is to be released on Thursday.
The declines were greatest for the lowest-paid workers in sectors where hiring has been strong — home health care, food preparation and retailing — even though wages were already below average to begin with in those service industries.
“Stagnant wages are a problem for everyone at this point, but the imbalance in the economy has become more pronounced since the recession,”..."
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/03/b...rkers-see-biggest-drop-in-paychecks.html?_r=0

Quite the Carter-like success, Barack Obama, huh?

Soooo....what sort of dolt voted for a second term for this fool????

Another great thread...thank you.

But he didn't do this:

. So basically this is why the Dems pandered so hard for immigration on steroids and to say anything they have to in order to get power, create power bases, and secure the vote. Doesn't this basically say that racist tactics and rehtoric will be with us for years and years to come ? So there will be no getting rid of racism, because the Demon-crats have got to keep it alive in order to activate white guilt in such to keep whites from going to the polls or just hoping they will give into the bull crap.

The democrat party is the party of racism....it was created in the slave states and fought to keep the slaves, and when Republicans freed the slaves the democrats fought to keep them from getting the full Rights of citizens using lynching, jim crow laws and other forms of intimidation and murder....and when that wouldn't stop them from voting.....they decided to destroy them using the government handouts......destroying their family structure, trapping them in horrible government schools and creating a trap that keeps blacks and other minorities poor, uneducated, jobless and hopeless.....

7. "....maybe we don't have to be divided by race and region and gender -- (cheers, applause) -- that the crumbling schools are stealing the future of black children and white children -- (cheers, applause) -- that we can come together and build an America that gives every child everywhere the opportunity to live out their dreams." Barack Obama’s Feb. 5 Speech

"Obama Wrong on D.C. School Vouchers and Hypocritical, Just Like Congress" http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...-vouchers-and-hypocritical-just-like-congress

8." It's different not because of me. It's different because of you..."

‘I,’ ‘Me,’ ‘My’—Obama Uses First Person Singular 199 Times in Speech Vowing Unilateral Action" ‘I,’ ‘Me,’ ‘My’—Obama Uses First Person Singular 199 Times in Speech Vowing Unilateral Action

Is there anything he didn't lie about???
Is there anything you weren't stupid enough to believe???

The Demon-crats blew it when they joined the far out reaches of the far left, who basically destroyed them with the common sense American voter. Now they have to sit back and just reflect upon how dammed stupid they had really gotten in life. The American people have awaken, and they aren't going back for no amount of money.

The Demon-crats blew it when they joined the far out reaches of the far left, who basically destroyed them with the common sense American voter. Now they have to sit back and just reflect upon how dammed stupid they had really gotten in life. The American people have awaken, and they aren't going back for no amount of money.

"The American people have awaken, and they aren't going back for no amount of money."

The Left took a full century to get to this point.

The American people have yet to prove that their memory goes further than a week.
But....we can hope.

But he didn't do this:

The democrat party is the party of racism....it was created in the slave states and fought to keep the slaves, and when Republicans freed the slaves the democrats fought to keep them from getting the full Rights of citizens using lynching, jim crow laws and other forms of intimidation and murder....and when that wouldn't stop them from voting.....they decided to destroy them using the government handouts......destroying their family structure, trapping them in horrible government schools and creating a trap that keeps blacks and other minorities poor, uneducated, jobless and hopeless.....
. Well the part that they had planned to destroy them with the handouts, schools and so forth wasn't their intention, but it's just that they don't know what in the hell they are doing when they do something in which they think is right. They are bad managers of almost everything, and that is why the blacks have suffered so badly under their management, and it is why this nation suffered so badly under their leadership.

"The American people have awaken, and they aren't going back for no amount of money."

The Left took a full century to get to this point.

The American people have yet to prove that their memory goes further than a week.
But....we can hope.
Yes, the American people have also voted out GOP led governments also...so whoop-de-duh-oh!!!

Forum List

Back