We are Trump Supporters

Seal the border, put American interest first, make America energy independent, reduce Federal regulations, get out of wars, make NATO pay its fair share, lower taxes, fuck wokeness.
Those are platitudes, not ideas. And he hasn't accomplished any of them, or even pushed in that direction. He just watches television and tells you rubes what you want to hear.

Of the last three Presidents, two of them have been repeatedly smacked down by the courts for trying to do exactly that, for trying to rule by executive order, rather than deferring to the legitimate authority of Congress.

Funny how the one President out of the three that didn't try to do that is “a man that wants to be a dictator, do away with the Constitution and consolidate power into the executive branch”
What did the "two President's" do that was smacked down by the Moscow Mitch's courts?

I don't support that. I deplore all violence. Not just violence perpetrated by those with whom I politically disagree.

You don't seem to be able to do that.

BULLSHIT

You support domestic terrorists

You don't "deplore violence", you SUPPORT it.

You support the DNC.

The DNC funded and supported the violence.

Ergo, you support the violence. Simple math.

Not disgraced in the real world, only in your cult.
Billo is comic relief. Only.
Even if you don’t believe what Trump says that is self incriminating.. he lost to Joe Biden. Time and time again. That alone is disgraceful. #darkbrandon

Of the last three Presidents, two of them have been repeatedly smacked down by the courts for trying to do exactly that, for trying to rule by executive order, rather than deferring to the legitimate authority of Congress.

Funny how the one President out of the three that didn't try to do that is “a man that wants to be a dictator, do away with the Constitution and consolidate power into the executive branch”
Wrong

IMG_0415.png

Trump wants a government that offers a choice

No choice on full term gestation for women and no choice for voters if DJT can find a way to overturn his loss through fraud and violence.

I see you cannot deny the reality that Trump said if Pence does what DJT wants him to do (recognize fake electors) they win.

There was no legal, congressional and constitutional path to “win” for Trump. That Trump tried to make one is a case that Trump wants to lead our government by allowing voters to have no choice but him.

It is the power of the Democrat Media Bubble Cult.
The People who watch MSNBC are 100% convinced that President Trump will cancel all future elections and assassinate all opponents.

Insane Morning Joe - They want to jail political opponents, they want to execute generals who were insufficiently loyal, they want to create mass internment camps to send immigrants there, they want to take networks off the air that are insufficiently loyal, and try their executives for treason, that's what he says."

No choice on full term gestation for women and no choice for voters if DJT can find a way to overturn his loss through fraud and violence.

I see you cannot deny the reality that Trump said if Pence does what DJT wants him to do (recognize fake electors) they win.

There was no legal, congressional and constitutional path to “win” for Trump. That Trump tried to make one is a case that Trump wants to lead our government by allowing voters to have no choice but him.

There is no basis in reality for the things that you are writing.

Last edited:

:rolleyes-41: Oh brother.

Forum List

Back