We are Trump Supporters

I don't support that. I deplore all violence. Not just violence perpetrated by those with whom I politically disagree.

You don't seem to be able to do that.
How so? You think because I call out the bullshit hypocrisy of the Left overall for getting upset about J6 violence yet fueling violence nationwide that I support political violence???

Of course you support "P01135809" (the criminal), you are to ashamed to admit it.
In case anyone is confused. Trump supporters do not worship Trump.
It has never been about a man. It has always been about an idea.
We support free speech, the Constitution, the Second Amendment, and America.
We support freedom, not a man. We are not Trump supporters we are freedom supporters and that will never change. It doesn't matter who is in charge. We will never be silenced.

We support freedom, not a man. We are not Trump supporters we are freedom supporters and that will never change. It doesn't matter who is in charge. We will never be silenced.
Then why do you support a man that wants to be a dictator, do away with the Constitution and consolidate power into the executive branch?

Being a real Floridian we have always had a distrust and even disdain for New Yorkers. Typically they are the most obnoxious people you will ever meet.

Trump is no exception. Arrogant, obnoxious and egotistical as hell. The stereotype of an New York asshole.

However, Trump was the best President of modern times. He had a great record in the three years before the Pandemic hit and he managed the Pandemic very competently at the Federal level.

He did make great strides towards making America great again.

You are absolutely right. It is not about the man. It is about his ideas.

Too bad the Democrats used the cover of the Pandemic to steal the election from the American people. We really got screwed with this incompetent corrupt jackass Mr Potatohead.

Then why do you support a man that wants to be a dictator, do away with the Constitution and consolidate power into the executive branch?
In the real world, President Trump supports none of that.

Of the last three Presidents, two of them have been repeatedly smacked down by the courts for trying to do exactly that, for trying to rule by executive order, rather than deferring to the legitimate authority of Congress.

Funny how the one President out of the three that didn't try to do that is “a man that wants to be a dictator, do away with the Constitution and consolidate power into the executive branch”

Forum List

Back