We are Trump Supporters

Nobody tried to “overthrow an election”

In the post you wrote immediately before this, you said:
" they are not prone to change their minds, no matter what you say."

So why do you bother trying to change their minds, no matter what you say, while lecturing me for doing exactly what you just did ThisIsMe ?

Even Trump says you guys have unwavering support for him no matter what he does.

1702596122604.jpeg

Sounds like a cult to me.

In case anyone is confused. Trump supporters do not worship Trump.
It has never been about a man. It has always been about an idea.
We support free speech, the Constitution, the Second Amendment, and America.
We support freedom, not a man. We are not Trump supporters we are freedom supporters and that will never change. It doesn't matter who is in charge. We will never be silenced.
The part about supporting the constitution is just another trumpian lie, as the orange trump god himself does not support the constitution and you guys support him, not supporting it.

Yep, THOSE people..the ones who made those images, perhaps they “adore” trump, but then you lefty’s love those blanket statements don’t ya

None of those images represent any actual view of any actual Trump supporters. They are all left wrong-wing strawmen, created to mock those who support Trump, to falsely attribute to us a view of him as some sort of deity or Messianic figure.

We support freedom, not a man.
Since Trump and his policies are all anti-freedom, so you clearly do worship the man and despise freedom. Because you're cult loons.

We will never be silenced.
We understand that. There's no force in the universe that can stop Trump cult sore-losers from whining. Even light can't escape from below the event horizon of a black hole, but the whining of Trump cultists can.

We support freedom, not a man. We are not Trump supporters we are freedom supporters and that will never change. It doesn't matter who is in charge. We will never be silenced.
cult.gif

In the post you wrote immediately before this, you said:
" they are not prone to change their minds, no matter what you say."

So why do you bother trying to change their minds, no matter what you say, while lecturing me for doing exactly what you just did ThisIsMe ?

Because I don’t care what they say about me, and I’ll debate my point regardless of their views.

I was simply trying to point out that you can say you don’t worship trump all you want…they will never buy it.

Take it or leave it, I was just trying to inform you…or maybe you already knew….either way..

Which is funny because Donald Trump stands for NONE of these. Why?, because he has stated opinions against every single one of these "ideas"....of course, all for political favor but against them nonetheless. It his fanciful supporters, believing in his myth and any old conspiracy theory that have propped these "ideas" up around him. When all the while, NONE of you will state the real reason you support him. :)

When progs attack Trump, they are actually attacking you. It's you they hate. They don't like the fact that you're waking up and refusing to tolerate prog fascism

Which is funny because Donald Trump stands for NONE of these. Why?, because he has stated opinions against every single one of these "ideas"....of course, all for political favor but against them nonetheless. It his fanciful supporters, believing in his myth and any old conspiracy theory that have propped these "ideas" up around him. When all the while, NONE of you will state the real reason you support him. :)
So which ideals does Biden stand for?

The part about supporting the constitution is just another trumpian lie, as the orange trump god himself does not support the constitution and you guys support him, not supporting it.
The claim that progs support the Constitution doesn't pass the laugh test.

What election was "overthrown," liar? Never happened. The FBI infiltrated the January 6 event and had its way, not that you care since you support an incompetent who bragged on television about bribing Ukraine with over a billion dollars if they did NOT stop investigating his son's criminality.

Now both are going to court and you will lie through your stained teeth to continue supporting them.

View attachment 873148
I apologize for the confusion. The was meant to tack on to the sentence you wrote about what you support, but really don't.

I should have more clear that I was referring to the SUPPORT of overthrowing elections just because you don't like the outcome.

It has never been about a man.
It has always been about an idea.

Of course it is. It has always amazed me that the left simply cannot grasp an idea as simple as Make America Great Again.

That a cult can be so stupid and actually survive is beyond belief. How do they remember to breathe?

Forum List

Back