We are Trump Supporters

In case anyone is confused. Trump supporters do not worship Trump.
It has never been about a man. It has always been about an idea.
We support free speech, the Constitution, the Second Amendment, and America.
We support freedom, not a man. We are not Trump supporters we are freedom supporters and that will never change. It doesn't matter who is in charge. We will never be silenced.
You worship a man. A man who has violated the constitution.

Where do you get the idea that Trump supports any of those things? I don't even think he understands them. Democrats clearly don't either, but Trump is no libertarian. He's the opposite. We've got to stop playing the lesser-of-two-evils game. We're losing.
I think Democrats understand these things far better than trump supporters.

You worship a man. A man who has violated the constitution.
I don't think they do. And very, very few Democrats get this. They don't worship Trump. They simply hate Democrats, so much so that they're willing to elect an obvious conman to fight them.

It has never been about a man.
It has always been about an idea.
Good Laugh ^^^^^^

Trump.....a life long con man....... it's NOT about the man, it has always been about an idea.............this is a FACT, trump is a Con Man.
You Support This Con Man.

Trump......A life long LIAR.......You support a guy that LIES every time he speaks.
Sure, tell us all about Biden.....this is NOT about the Man, it's about an idea.
So, you support LIARS?

I could go on.

Oh, What was the Idea?
It has always been about an idea.
Define with REAL Examples.

An idea of making America great again
Pretty good thing though you hate and think it's a cult. That shows your ignorance an hatred to everything of American greatness.
America has to be made great for the first time before it can be made great again.

It has never been about a man. It has always been about an idea.
We support free speech, the Constitution, the Second Amendment, and America.
We support freedom, not a man. We are not Trump supporters we are freedom supporters and that will never change. It doesn't matter who is in charge. We will never be silenced.

You're in a cult, loser

...Trump supporters do not worship Trump.
No, not at all

1702600448064.png

Forum List

Back