We are Trump Supporters

No one worships Trump uncle tom.

Definitely not a cult.

Definitely not a cult.
Trump living in your mind must be a cult

I'm not a lefty, you fucking hard on. I just don't support magaturds because I actually appreciate people that practice conservative values. That makes me a 'leftist' to you because CULT. :rolleyes:

See and like I misjudge you, because every post you make seems to be anti Republican, but I misjudge you, but, apparently your assessment of me is spot on eh? lol, like me, you apparently haven’t seen enough posts to know me, but, like a leftist, you throw out blanket statements.

That’s why I assumed you are a lefty. If I misjudged, then my apologies, I can only go on what i see.

Sometimes these posts are trolling exercises promoted by lefties to keep Trump in focus while the current president sends the Country down the drain. People don't have to justify their support for Trump.

Democrats want a president to lord over them telling them they can't have A/C's, gas stoves. combustible engines, gas heaters.
And yet, they tell us that Trump wants to be a dictator. :rolleyes-41:
just incredible.....
Trump does want to be a dictator. Your first sentence is nonsense. It's disingenuous. And you know it.

X8mdeIr.jpg

Hey Mac, that one's pretty good. Is that a picture of you sucking your partners dick off?

Sometimes these posts are trolling exercises promoted by lefties to keep Trump in focus while the current president sends the Country down the drain. People don't have to justify their support for Trump.
Except this country is not going down the drain.

Trump does want to be a dictator. Your first sentence is nonsense. It's disingenuous. And you know it.
You're a bald face liar, Biden does want what I stated, fool.
And you push your masters mantra of saying that Trump wants to be a dictator. Good little minion that you are.
Sad that your ultimate master is polling at 33% favorability.
idiot

Forum List

Back