we can say sure Trump can run BUT he cannot hold any office with within the federal,state or local offices of government.

That is your opinion, but matters for little, as you cannot force your will on anybody, as you are basically powerless.
I am not forcing anyone to do anything. I am telling you you do not know your ass from a hole in the ground.

I am not forcing anyone to do anything. I am telling you you do not know your ass from a hole in the ground.
At least you know your place, and limits. Looks like the trials for his crimes will continue, as you are powerless against the courts, also, dumbass. :9:

At least you know your place, and limits. Looks like the trials for his crimes will continue, as you are powerless against the courts, also, dumbass. :9:
We are all powerless with an illegitimate government. People are not being elected. They are selected and installed. Wake up and face the fact that this country will be gone with 4 more years of this crap.

We are all powerless with an illegitimate government. People are not being elected. They are selected and installed. Wake up and face the fact that this country will be gone with 4 more years of this crap.
Opinions, opinions, opinions. Everybody has one, just like assholes and most of the stink, including yours, but you are welcome to it. So, just shake your fist, weep and wail and watch the election in November, after some of the trials.

Opinions, opinions, opinions. Everybody has one, just like assholes and most of the stink, including yours, but you are welcome to it. So, just shake your fist, weep and wail and watch the election in November, after some of the trials.
These are not opinions they are facts. The country is overrun by illegals by design. DA's are letting violent criminals roam free by design. And the lying media is run by the CIA and globalists. Our insiders and politicians are taking this country down. Reality.

These are not opinions they are facts. The country is overrun by illegals by design. DA's are letting violent criminals roam free by design. And the lying media is run by the CIA and globalists. Our insiders and politicians are taking this country down. Reality.
Life is sweet here. But, not recommending you move here. But, why bring up those theories. I do not remember them coming up in the Supreme Court decision or any of the published briefs. Or have you just totally run out of argument, again?

That is your opinion, but matters for little, as you cannot force your will on anybody, as you are basically powerless.

No, that is a fact. Numbers don't lie.

Life is sweet here. But, not recommending you move here. But, why bring up those theories. I do not remember them coming up in the Supreme Court decision or any of the published briefs. Or have you just totally run out of argument, again?
Those are facts for anyone with a brain. We know for a fact you just do not have one. Remember ignorance is bliss, and bliss is sweet.

The numbers do not count until counted, starting November 5th.
I wasn't talking about the election. I was talking about the destruction of the middle class being perpetrated by the biden admin.

The numbers do not count until counted, starting November 5th.
Think they will stop counting again? There was no excuse for that. It was to see how many fraudulent votes they would need to beat Trump. Truth hurts dumbass traitor.

Think they will stop counting again? There was no excuse for that. It was to see how many fraudulent votes they would need to beat Trump. Truth hurts dumbass traitor.
Maybe you should have gotten the Supreme Court to decide. Oh, yeah, never mind. The refused.

I will vote any way I choose, and not a thing, a little internet twerp like you can do a thing about it, except whine, bitch, and make up crap, like a junior high student, without a valid argument, nor knowing how to make one. Go somewhere and cry it out kid.
lol ! a leftwing snob calling someone a twerp ! lol !

Shut up dumbass.

finger.gif

people went back to the same jobs after the shutdowns were lifted ... dumbass ..
no, they didn't. In fact, a lot of companies tried to play it cheap and get cheaper workers to replace the ones they fired.

The fact was, Trump was still 5 million jobs short of what he had at the beginning of his presidency. Biden got all those jobs back and then some.

Maybe you should have gotten the Supreme Court to decide. Oh, yeah, never mind. The refused.
3 justices wanted to hear the case. That means Trump never got an evidentiary hearing. That is not justice it is corruption, intimidation, and money.

Forum List

Back