we can say sure Trump can run BUT he cannot hold any office with within the federal,state or local offices of government.

1 Million dead from Covid
25,000,000 jobs lost
Riots in the streets.

Why do you want more of this?

Not really. Even the CDC has been forced to admit those numbers were a lie.

No surprise that you continue to trot them out.

You ARE a prolific liar.

Not really. Even the CDC has been forced to admit those numbers were a lie.

No surprise that you continue to trot them out.

You ARE a prolific liar.

Let's check the official CDC website.

Total Deaths

Total Hospitalizations

If you are selfish enough just to worry about yourself that, I guess, is your business.
Except it isn't about myself.

Trump is bad for the country, period, because he doesn't respect the norms of a democratic republic.

And you guys want to put him back into power with absolutely nothing to keep him in check.

Ignoring all the damage he did the last time he was in.

Hysterics much?

Sorry, unemployment is low, the stock market is at record highs, inflation is under control. Country seems fine to me.

Except he couldn't prove he was cheated in court, and once he organized a riot/insurrection, he entered criminal territory.

Trump 2024: "I'm too pretty to go to jail!"
Unemployment is low because no one wants to work, the stock market is up because the FED pumps money into it, and inflation is steady and the economy is stagnant, just like it was under the traitor Obama. Next.

Except it isn't about myself.

Trump is bad for the country, period, because he doesn't respect the norms of a democratic republic.

And you guys want to put him back into power with absolutely nothing to keep him in check.

Ignoring all the damage he did the last time he was in.

Says the man who wants government to ignore the 1st and 2nd amendments when it suits his interests.

Unemployment is low because no one wants to work, the stock market is up because the FED pumps money into it, and inflation is steady and the economy is stagnant, just like it was under the traitor Obama. Next.
You live in your own little world, don't you?

Point is, the worst economic times I've lived recently were under Trump in 2020 and Bush in 2008.

Republicans always fuck up the economy. It's not a bug, it's a design feature.

When Democrats fix what Republicans screw up, that's when we see your side go crazy about immigration or abortion, or trannies in the bathroom.

You live in your own little world, don't you?

Point is, the worst economic times I've lived recently were under Trump in 2020 and Bush in 2008.

Republicans always fuck up the economy. It's not a bug, it's a design feature.

When Democrats fix what Republicans screw up, that's when we see your side go crazy about immigration or abortion, or trannies in the bathroom.
So immigration, abortion, and perverts are nothing to worry about?

Not if you people come to your senses, dump Trump and go with Nikki. Otherwise, I will choose Biden over Trump, to keep the country under our present constitution and rule of law, rather than some top down authoritarian regime, where votes do not count unless he ruling junta like them.
nope ... you will vote for the dem no matter who the republican nominee is .. and constantly lying about Trump like you and your leftist comrades do is what is to be expected ..

So immigration, abortion, and perverts are nothing to worry about?

Well, I'm sure they worry you, for whatever reason.

But reality-
Unless you are a Native American, there's an immigrant somewhere in your background. Probably several.
My father was an immigrant from Germany, my wife is an immigrant from China.

Abortion- if a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she'll find a way to not be pregnant.

Perverts- as long as everyone involved is a consenting adult, I don't have a problem with it. Not my cup of tea, but not my problem, either.

On the other hand.

Republicans demolishing the middle class over the last 40 years is my problem. Even though I have diversified my income sources and only have a few years left in the workforce, they've made it a lot harder for regular folks compared to when the above-mentioned German Immigrant was able to join a union and provide for his family.

Well, I'm sure they worry you, for whatever reason.

But reality-
Unless you are a Native American, there's an immigrant somewhere in your background. Probably several.
My father was an immigrant from Germany, my wife is an immigrant from China.

Abortion- if a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she'll find a way to not be pregnant.

Perverts- as long as everyone involved is a consenting adult, I don't have a problem with it. Not my cup of tea, but not my problem, either.

On the other hand.

Republicans demolishing the middle class over the last 40 years is my problem. Even though I have diversified my income sources and only have a few years left in the workforce, they've made it a lot harder for regular folks compared to when the above-mentioned German Immigrant was able to join a union and provide for his family.
The war on the Middle class started with Obama and his ridiculous regulations that were designed to kill small business. Try the truth or are you just that ignorant? Either way, your posts are bullshit.

They only rioted becaue Trump encouraged and enabled police misconduct.

More people kept dying because Trump actively resisted any attempts to contain the virus. Thankfully, Biden got it under control.
more died under the Briben admin even though he had the vaccine from the Trump admin .

If you are selfish enough just to worry about yourself that, I guess, is your business.
Gee, thanks for your permission to vote in my own interests, instead of giving a shit about yours. That is almost like giving businesses permission to do business in their interests or their stockholders. You may be starting to get it, after all. You might make an American someday.

nope ... you will vote for the dem no matter who the republican nominee is .. and constantly lying about Trump like you and your leftist comrades do is what is to be expected ..
I will vote any way I choose, and not a thing, a little internet twerp like you can do a thing about it, except whine, bitch, and make up crap, like a junior high student, without a valid argument, nor knowing how to make one. Go somewhere and cry it out kid.

Gee, thanks for your permission to vote in my own interests, instead of giving a shit about yours. That is almost like giving businesses permission to do business in their interests or their stockholders. You may be starting to get it, after all. You might make an American someday.
So your interests are destroying this country by voting for people that hate the citizens. Congrats.

So your interests are destroying this country by voting for people that hate the citizens. Congrats.
That is your opinion, but matters for little, as you cannot force your will on anybody, as you are basically powerless.

Forum List

Back