We can thank democrats again

Sorry............my kid would be safe and the undertaker would have a job...........MAGA.....make America Great Again........

By creating jobs...........the world needs grave diggers too.....................show some respect.

Yes......I would have floored it and drove OVER THEM.

Sorry............my kid would be safe and the undertaker would have a job...........MAGA.....make America Great Again........

By creating jobs...........the world needs grave diggers too.....................show some respect.

They make grave diggers at the back-hoe plant...

Guess those things build themselves......huh.........

Betcha you would be all sad if these lawless idiots got busted up.......every once in a while I see you posting PIGS..............Yeah I noticed you doing that before.......then you went oh shit and removed it.

Told me volumes about your mooning butt............Go join the lunatics in their new countries.......who da hell cares.......just STAY THERE.......we don't want anyone from there.

See what happens when you believe that the govt. or the cops can protect you..?? Never let someone else protect you, protect yourself..

Betcha you would be all sad if these lawless idiots got busted up.......every once in a while I see you posting PIGS..............Yeah I noticed you doing that before.......then you went oh shit and removed it.

Told me volumes about your mooning butt............Go join the lunatics in their new countries.......who da hell cares.......just STAY THERE.......we don't want anyone from there.
If you think that pigs have your best interest at heart you'd be wrong...Crime is high even when they get paid to do their job.

• Banned

They don't drive themselves liar.

If you think that pigs have your best interest at heart you'd be wrong...Crime is high even when they get paid to do their job.
Thanks for confirming your PIGS........terms.........

They don't drive themselves liar.
Then they are grave digging drivers...

See what happens when you believe that the govt. or the cops can protect you..?? Never let someone else protect you, protect yourself..
The police are the only reason the protesters haven't been stomped into a dang mud hole already..........

Notice I said Police...........you twerp.

No problemo...If the shoe fits, wear it.

The police are the only reason the protesters haven't been stomped into a dang mud hole already..........

Then what is yer problem with the protestors?
They aren't PROTESTERS........when they loot and burn .........they are NO LONGER PROTESTERS...........

The guy who started this is arrested and charged..........tell me how stealing a Big Screen TV is honoring him.

BTW.......he was career criminal.........he shouldn't be dead but we destroy the nation over A CRIMINAL.....when the POLICE OFFICER is being charged.......

Hmmm..

You HATE ALL POLICE.........that is clear to me..............shall I SAY YOU ARE THE PROBLEM AND A RACIST AND NOT ME....

Doubt you'd agree don't care........You know there was a time that I actually liked you here......Not so much anymore.

You HATE ALL POLICE.........that is clear to me..............shall I SAY YOU ARE THE PROBLEM AND A RACIST AND NOT ME....

Doubt you'd agree don't care........You know there was a time that I actually liked you here......Not so much anymore.
He's a proven pos.

What race is a pig?

Then what is yer problem with the protestors?
They aren't PROTESTERS........when they loot and burn .........they are NO LONGER PROTESTERS...........

The guy who started this is arrested and charged..........tell me how stealing a Big Screen TV is honoring him.

BTW.......he was career criminal.........he shouldn't be dead but we destroy the nation over A CRIMINAL.....when the POLICE OFFICER is being charged.......

Hmmm..
I am sure someday you can see the reality that not all protestors are looters and rioters. Not all people who commit crimes give a damn about the issue they just want to destroy and loot. The nations is being torn up because pigs keep killing people and are out of control just as much as the looters and arsonist. You keep trying to make all the bad things about a guy who was murdered by a pig, when it is the pig who started the whole incident because he thought he was gonna get off without charges like so many cops before him have done...That is the problem and the people finally have had enough of the abuse. Don't want riots and protest don't kill people that are already in submission.

I have no problem identifying degenerative elements in society.

He's a proven pos.
Always has been ..not sure why anyone wastes their time on his trolling crap.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back