We DO NOT Have a Living Constitution

The words of the United States Constitution are not to be reworked or legislatively overturned by activists liberals judges who feel the Constitution is a living document. Strict constructionist view is the correct one.
Loose Construction versus Strict Construction | Conservatism In The United States | United States Government
The only way our Constitution could be considered a "living document" is if you consider the amendment process.
Fuck activists and their interpretations. The Constitution is clear.
If we needed an amendment every time the Constitution needed an interpretation, the document would be 5000 pages long

The words of the United States Constitution are not to be reworked or legislatively overturned by activists liberals judges who feel the Constitution is a living document. Strict constructionist view is the correct one.
Loose Construction versus Strict Construction | Conservatism In The United States | United States Government
The only way our Constitution could be considered a "living document" is if you consider the amendment process.
If we needed an amendment every time the Constitution needed an interpretation, the document would be 5000 pages long
OMG this is like talking to a brick wall.

Your proposal to have every Constitutional interpretation go through the amendment process isn’t moronic

Anyone hear what Schmuckie Schumer said yesterday about "settled law"? Democrats are the only ones who use that term. There is no such thing.

Your proposal to have every Constitutional interpretation go through the amendment process isn’t moronic
Umm i didnt say that.
The Constitution doesnt need interpretations. It is quite clear.
If someone doesnt like what it says, get an amendment voted on. Dont rape what we already have.
I am anti-rape. are you?

If I know your SSN, can I shout it out on main street to anyone who will listen? Or what if you have AIDS...can I tell people that you have this disease?
The problem with those examples are yes you can say them. the question is how do you know? Doctors have a field of ethics which preclude you from telling personal info to people you don't want know, even your spouse ( I worked for Accredo and you were NOT ALLOWED to tell a wife unless she was authorized, same for husbands). Now had I don't that, I would have been fired and I could be prosecuted, because while we have free speech, we also have a right to privacy......so that is a valid question for the court. Saying you have a right to an abortion is not, it's not in the constitution. Even murder isn't in it, it's a state crime, not a federal one, unless committed on federal land.

The Constitution of the United States is the foundation upon which our nation rest. Rule of law is what the Founders intended. Not activists jurist from lower courts legislating from the bench.
The foundation upon which the United States rests is the Declaration of Independence. The country had a government then (committed to parchment in 1777). The Constitution established another government.

If I know your SSN, can I shout it out on main street to anyone who will listen? Or what if you have AIDS...can I tell people that you have this disease?
The problem with those examples are yes you can say them. the question is how do you know? Doctors have a field of ethics which preclude you from telling personal info to people you don't want know, even your spouse ( I worked for Accredo and you were NOT ALLOWED to tell a wife unless she was authorized, same for husbands). Now had I don't that, I would have been fired and I could be prosecuted, because while we have free speech, we also have a right to privacy......so that is a valid question for the court. Saying you have a right to an abortion is not, it's not in the constitution. Even murder isn't in it, it's a state crime, not a federal one, unless committed on federal land.

If you or your wife tell a friend, see a note, see you taking chemotherapy at a clinic while they are there too…etc… and get a bullhorn and shout it out on main street…they have not committed a crime? Is that the type of nation the conservatives want?

The Constitution has been a living document for over 200 years

Hard to imagine we still have those wanting to live like it is 1776

So anyone that knows your SSN can publish it without fear of violating the law?

What about credit card numbers?

You guys okay with that too?
How about a strawman argument?
It’s understandable that you’re afraid to answer the question....poor baby
And, it's understandable that you have to make a strawman argument....poor baby.

No..it’s an example of the idiocy of everything having to fit within the strict confines of the stated words. We wouldn’t have an air force, NASA, FEMA, Social Security, Medicare, and a thousand other vital government services if we listened to this garbage.

But most directly affecting the lives of everyday people is the right to privacy that is not defined in the Constitution but is surely an expectation.

So why don’t you answer the question?

And, it's understandable that you have to make a strawman argument....poor baby.

No..it’s an example of the idiocy of everything having to fit within the strict confines of the stated words. We wouldn’t have an air force, NASA, FEMA, Social Security, Medicare, and a thousand other vital government services if we listened to this garbage.

But most directly affecting the lives of everyday people is the right to privacy that is not defined in the Constitution but is surely an expectation.

The Constitution protects the people from government. I hope that answers your strawman argument.

The Constitution protects the people from government. I hope that answers your strawman argument.
The tap dance continues.

So it protects those that broadcast your personal information by making sure they can’t be prosecuted? Is that what the GOP stands for?

You suck at ballet.

The tap dance continues.

So it protects those that broadcast your personal information by making sure they can’t be prosecuted? Is that what the GOP stands for?

You suck at ballet.
Yeah I do suck at ballet and proud of it. But, you suck at the Constitution. It was never meant to micro manage, that was left to the states.
good grief...now on with your strawman scenarios.

Tell us about those well regulated militias
National Guard and private citizens who are armed. Every authoritarian or totalitarian governments that I know of all have one thing in common...no private gun ownership.

Forum List

Back