We have a new Supreme Court Justice 54-45

12icer

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2015
BOO HOO for the liberals, Now it is your turn to post how it came to be and cry about it. The facts are HE is there, and so will all of the appointees that come around in swift order now that the agenda has been opened and the dims agenda has been stopped. Proved to be stoppable and now just a postscript to history.

This is one of the 5 main pillars of Trump's campaign.

SCOTUS
SECURE BORDERS
Obamacare
Taxes
Jobs

SCOTUS
SECURE BORDERS
Obamacare
Taxes
Jobs

"But, but, but, Trump is a liar and has not accomplished anything and he stole the election by colluding with the Russians and I WANT MY BINKY!" - your average libtard Snowflake.

15622174_1425670787472983_208564098877992608_n.jpg

Voting yes, all GOP senators except John Isakson R-GA who abstained.

Also voting yes, Heidi Heitkamp D-ND, Joe Manchin D-WV, Joe Donnelly D-IN.

Voting no, all DEM senators except the 3 supra.

Also voting no, Angus King Ind-ME, Bernie Sanders Ind-VT.

Yes 54.

No 45.

Abstaining 1.

Total 100.

Voting yes, all GOP senators except John Isakson R-GA who abstained.

Also voting yes, Heidi Heitkamp D-ND, Joe Manchin D-WV, Joe Donnelly D-IN.

Voting no, all DEM senators except the 3 supra.

Also voting no, Angus King Ind-ME, Bernie Sanders Ind-VT.

Yes 54.

No 45.

Abstaining 1.

Total 100.
And the 3 Dems voting yes all are in States Trump won and are up for reelection next year. Go figure.

SCOTUS
SECURE BORDERS
Obamacare
Taxes
Jobs
Actually there's six: The sixth one is to go after every fucking LIB traitor still hiding in the weeds in various government agencies.......and of course the Rice/Rhodes/Lurch/Clapper/Farkas/et al seditious traitors.
Everyone of them are going to plead the Fifth and in so doing essentially confess.
President Trump has already placed 'ferrets' in every Gov. agency. Watch what they turn up in the next year.

A good thread starts with a link. Always.

None needed, Every news, liberal, conservative, even the view will have it on,. It was just voted on about two minutes before I typed it hard to get a link.

And We hope the GOP in congress close the ninth circuit as unprofessional, and useless since they are overturned so much. He is eligible to appoint enough lower court conservatives to change the judicial makeup in this country for 50 years. I hope he does.

Forum List

Back