🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We have to destroy Milo, and here's why

I don't know much about the guy..but if what is being reported is factual he needs to go away.

Fortunately scientists know you're wrong.
So they can't be CURED? Can pedophiles be cured? Murderers?
Do you know former gays who have successful straight marriages?
Some ruined others lives and then went back to gay sex.
This lie that you libtards promote, that homosexuals cannot learn to enjoy sex from females, or that they are set in stone and cannot change, is heartless political partisan horse shit.

Plenty of homosexual and bi-sexual men have transitioned to heterosexual men.

Lol, you liberals say that a person can be whatever they self identify as, so why cant homosexual men change their self-identification to something more healthy and constructive?

roflmao

I don't know much about the guy..but if what is being reported is factual he needs to go away.
It is not factual.

I am not some homophile, but Milo is innocent of these slanderous charges that are generated by a viral edited discussion he had that touched on older homo men having relationships with young adult homo men often referred to in that community as 'boys'.

Milo is as opposed to pedophilia as any other conservative.

I believe homosexuals can be cured....I hope MILO finds the help he needs
I dont know that I would call it a cure any more than people can be cured form liking Mexican food, but I agree with the gist of your comment.

There is nothing set in stone about what kind of sex a person likes at any point int heir lives if they have a high sex drive.

The highest quarter of sexually active people tend to have multiple affairs and are heterosexual, but the remainder are mostly bi-sexuals, and if you ask people about ANY sex that they have had in the entirety of their lives, very very few claim to have had exclusively homosexual sex.

Milo’s old manager Tim Treadstone (aka ‘Baked Alaska’) also added that he ‘cannot defend Milo anymore’
I am Milo's former manager.

I have defended Milo for standing up for free speech on many occasions.

Today, I cannot defend Milo anymore.

— BakedAlaska™

There is a video. It made me sick. It was like I was watching one of these perverted ass LWNJs on here defend perversion.

Forum List

Back