We may need a revolution or secession

To assist in that first option, priority #1 would be the need to elect politicians willing to defund the military.

That's assuming that the military doesn't, at least in large part, side with the secessionists.

After all, they are sworn to protect our nation from all enemies, foreign AND domestic.

GOP tax rates, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus..

Little non functional hater dupe says what?

If the tax system was so great when the tax rate was so high, how is it that rich continued to get ever richer?

Hmmmm, moron?

The rich aren't taxed you moron.

Ummm... they actually are ... the top 1# of wage earners pay almost half (42%) of all income tax despite only earning 22% of total income paid.

FBIP-SOCIAL-HIRES-04.jpg

We have one now and you seem just fine with that. Does a dictator ignore the constitution and US statutes? that is what Biden is doing as we speak.
True and if course the Democrats say it is Trump that wants to be a dictator.

Ummm... they actually are ... the top 1# of wage earners pay almost half (42%) of all income tax despite only earning 22% of total income paid.

View attachment 901025
Yes, but they write the tax code so pay only what they feel like paying. If the tax rates go too high they simply leave.

If the tax rates go too high they simply leave.

Apparently, they aren't leaving -- America has the highest number of Billionaires in the world, at 724.

And at nearly 26 MILLION Millionaires we have 40% of the world's millionaires right here in our borders.

Calm yourself Bed Wetter. Rest assured, I did not spend 18 seconds, much less 18 month participating or supporting violent rioting. Tennessee, remember. We had no Floyd rioting. You cannot even come up with a single sentence, I ever posted, that would support rioting, or insurrection, or any mass violent attacks.
I don't know how to communicate with stuff like this. These people have been conditioned to believe, and they sure as hell DO believe, that if you don't think just like they do, you are a violent, Satan-worshipping commie pedophile who wants to destroy America. They block out the fact that people from across the political spectrum are horrified at what has happened.

To compound things, they are so insulated and encased in this that they don't have the capacity to explain it. They can't articulate their thought processes beyond the most shallow and rote platitudes. They're like miniature versions of the Incredible Hulk -- just SMASH and roar. They refuse to (or can't) see any nuance or complexity in a nuanced and complex world.

I guess anything can happen, but it sure doesn't seem like this is going to improve any time soon.

That's assuming that the military doesn't, at least in large part, side with the secessionists.

After all, they are sworn to protect our nation from all enemies, foreign AND domestic.

Which opens up a whole new matter as I see it. A coup, as I can't see the military or any portion thereof allowing itself to be under any civilian power.

Sadly, those may be the only options to save this country as a free democratic republic. I don't want either, but neither did the partiots of 1776. Should history repeat itself?
All you right-wing MAGA-hats would do is hand the country to the wealthy elites and the working class would be in an even worse position concerning their rights and finances. You would turn this country into a complete and utter hell-hole, where workers are treated like chattel slaves and the cost of living would force working-class families to live in shanty-towns like this:

2024-02-12_12-18-44.jpg

Working-class people can forget about owning a home and having full or even partial medical coverage (Medicaid and Medicare, social security, unemployment insurance/benefits will be out the window, forget about forming a labor-union and having rights at work). You MAGA hats will deregulate and privatize everything, placing it in the hands of the rich at the expense of the public good. You would truly destroy this country if you were fully in charge, resulting in an actual people's revolution. You will never be able to carry out your right-wing fantasy revolution. All we leftists have to do is take out the popcorn and watch the authorities pulverize you violent, delusional country bumpkins waving your confederate-crap flags, like a bunch of brain-dead buffoons.

Forum List

Back