We need a Tea Party resurgence

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Actually what we DESPERATELY NEED is term limits. DESPERATELY

We have suffered through the same crackpots controlling us for MY ENTIRE ADULT LIFE. The last good speaker we had was Newt and he got sidelined with Clinton hate.

We have suffered through the same crackpots controlling us for MY ENTIRE ADULT LIFE. The last good speaker we had was Newt and he got sidelined with Clinton hate.

Take the $$ out of campaigns and politics and term limits wil occur naturally.

Newt Gingerich was the WORST Speaker of the House ever. It was Newt that started these scurilous partisan attacks on the sitting President, with his 6 1/2 year Special Prosecution of Clinton.

• Banned

Newt Gingerich was the WORST Speaker of the House ever. It was Newt that started these scurilous partisan attacks on the sitting President, with his 6 1/2 year Special Prosecution of Clinton.
I don't disagree with the witch hunt portion of your statement but as a governing body the house has not been as effective since then. Period end of debate

I don't disagree with the witch hunt portion of your statement but as a governing body the house has not been as effective since then. Period end of debate
To put it mildly.

They've done NOTHING.

TEA = Taxed Enough Already. That's it. That is all they wanted. Yet the MEDIA and the Democrats made them look like KKK, Nazi, White Supremacists. The Democrats and their Media propaganda are liars, and America haters. They must be stopped.

Last edited:

We don't need a TEA party resurgence. It's just going to be hijacked and then we can spend 4-8 more years in a hate fest. Term limits are awesome.

Term Limit Amendment.

Pitchforks and torches likely required to make it happen.

^^^^^This. The intent was to NEVER HAVE CAREER POLITICIANS. Both parties are out of control, and over controlling. Yes, term limits, and let's take away the multiple levels of security they have so they are actually accessible to the PEOPLE for whom THEY WORK.

Yea..because the Teabaggers really made things better...right?

do you support abolishing Social security, medicare/medicaid?

I support an opt in/out option for those under 30

I support an opt in/out option for those under 30
social security is a ponzi scheme, my friend. if folks did it in the private sector, it would be criminal!

if any legitimate Tea Party member had run for president in 2012, there would have been no President Obama 2nd term and no President Trump!

Nonsense.

The last thing we need is a resurgence of the fear, ignorance, and stupidity that was the TPM.

And we already have term limits – they’re called elections; that the people are too stupid, lazy, and disengaged to participate in the political process is the problem, not a lack of term limits.

Forum List

Back