We need a Tea Party resurgence

if politicians were smart rather cheap, they would modernize government & find trillions of dollar in savings, thus balancing the budget!

if politicians were smart rather cheap, they would modernize government & find trillions of dollar in savings, thus balancing the budget!
there's 100 billion dollars a year in waste in medicare fraud!

STOP PAYING THE CROOKS! STOP PAYING THE CROOKS! STOP PAYING THE CROOKS! STOP PAYING THE CROOKS!

Actually what we DESPERATELY NEED is term limits. DESPERATELY

We have suffered through the same crackpots controlling us for MY ENTIRE ADULT LIFE. The last good speaker we had was Newt and he got sidelined with Clinton hate.
who would you rather have as president? Trump or Michelle Bachmann?

We have suffered through the same crackpots controlling us for MY ENTIRE ADULT LIFE. The last good speaker we had was Newt and he got sidelined with Clinton hate.
do you support abolishing Social security, medicare/medicaid?
I support an opt in/out option for those under 30
social security is a ponzi scheme, my friend. if folks did it in the private sector, it would be criminal!
It is law scheme or not.

What kind of STUPID FUCKING QUESTION is that and what does it have to do with this thread?

What kind of STUPID FUCKING QUESTION is that and what does it have to do with this thread?
Bachmann was a member of the tea party caucus...try and keep up before you slam others unfairly

i got more! would you abolish the Federal Reserve?

i love when Tea Partiers hold up the constitution and remind us of our ideals!

the Tea Party was a mish mash of disaffected dems, libertarians, wwII vets, and other great americans. that's why the left was so afraid of it and that's why the media quashed it

Bachmann was a member of the tea party caucus...try and keep up before you slam others unfairly
What the literal fuck does that have to do with Trump?

TEA Party resurgence? Unlikely. Where has that caucus been during the trillion dollars of deficit spending during the last 2 years? You can’t be vocal one day and mute the next and still be taken seriously unless you ascend to one of the fiefdoms that the parties have hollowed out for themselves in our Congress.

As for term limits….they are a bad idea. If someone likes their representative in Congress, I do not think anyone should be able to swoop in them on the wings of legislation and tell them…”you can’t vote for the person you like anymore”.

TEA Party resurgence? Unlikely. Where has that caucus been during the trillion dollars of deficit spending during the last 2 years? You can’t be vocal one day and mute the next and still be taken seriously unless you ascend to one of the fiefdoms that the parties have hollowed out for themselves in our Congress.

As for term limits….they are a bad idea. If someone likes their representative in Congress, I do not think anyone should be able to swoop in them on the wings of legislation and tell them…”you can’t vote for the person you like anymore”.
its called the Freedom Caucus. we could get a Tea Party speaker in 2020 in Marvelous Mark Meadows or Junior Jim Jordan

its called the Freedom Caucus. we could get a Tea Party speaker in 2020 in Marvelous Mark Meadows or Junior Jim Jordan

Meadows has been there 6 years. Shouldn’t you be for his ouster if you are for term limits?

Meadows has been there 6 years. Shouldn’t you be for his ouster if you are for term limits?
members of the Freedom Caucus ought not be term limited (OBVIOUSLY)

members of the Freedom Caucus ought not be term limited (OBVIOUSLY)

oh…okay?

Fiscal conservatives and deficit hawks exist in rhetoric only. Neither party has any intention of going after the national debt which has not been paid off since Andrew Jackson. Everyone talks a good game about fiscal responsibility until they become a majority in Congress.

Term limits is a complete red herring... Term limits means the party machines take over more...

What you need is:
  • Money out of politics
  • Change to the voting system
The US people should the only one paying there representatives. What do we think everyone else is paying for? No other first world country allows this corruption to there system.

It would bring America to centre politics, far less partisan politics... Look at Europe where this happens, moderate politics remains king... Yes you have extremest parties but they ostracised in government. There rush for the middle with political parties trying to find the pulse of the nation...
It is hard to explain (preference voting system) but the main winners are representatives who doesn't alienate people but is more inclusive

Why? Because Trump is increasing our debt and deficits?

The US national debt just pushed past $22 trillion — here's how Trump's $2 trillion in debt compares with Obama, Bush, and Clinton

Nah...white guys in funny hats only care about those things when a black guy is president.

Suck it up, snowflake, you're all Trumpicans now.

Republicans don't want government to be smart or cheap. They want it to be as expensive, invasive and inefficient as possible so they can justify eliminating it.. Fraud prevention measures are frequently more expensive than the loss to fraud. Drug testing for welfare recipients being a case in point. Millions of dollars spent identifying and testing "likely violators". Cost savings to taxpayers, less than 10% of the moneys expended in testing.

Forum List

Back