🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We need another gun law...right?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Well, here we have a convicted felon in possession of 21 guns....See, what this obviously shows is that we need another law...this law should state,that every time someone is convicted of a felony, the judge must explain that they can no longer own guns....because obviously this guy didn't get the message. And...this law should also say that we really, really ...really, mean it...and that we will be very upset if the felon is found in possession of a gun...really....

Felon In Possession Arrested 8211 with 21 guns Extrano s Alley a gun blog

Yeah...exactly....but see...maybe we just need to point out that it isn't nice to steal guns...or to shoot people....maybe if we simply appeal to the felons better angels...and give him a big hug and say...gosh darn it....we like you....perhaps the violent, criminal thug will turn his life around and join the community of human beings...maybe that will work...

More laws aren't needed, just laws that work. The ones on the books now obviously aren't working, time to try something new.

When will gun owners be responsible enough to not get their guns stolen? They all say you need a gun to defend your stuff, but they can't even keep their guns. 232,000 guns stolen each year.

When are we going to make it illegal to steal guns?

When will gun owners be responsible enough to not get their guns stolen? They all say you need a gun to defend your stuff, but they can't even keep their guns. 232,000 guns stolen each year.
I'm not even going to ask you where you got your crime figure from but I don't know any gun owners that say you need a gun to defend your stuff. Blaming the victim for the theft? That's special.

Well 232,000 guns each year going into the hands of criminals is a problem. I guess gun owners shouldn't be responsible enough to not let their gun fall into the hands of criminals eh?

I'm not even going to ask you where you got your crime figure from but I don't know any gun owners that say you need a gun to defend your stuff. Blaming the victim for the theft? That's special.

Well 232,000 guns each year going into the hands of criminals is a problem. I guess gun owners shouldn't be responsible enough to not let their gun fall into the hands of criminals eh?
You aren't counting all the would be thieves that get dispatched annually.

If that were the case I'd be quite dead. But way to bring nothing to the discussion. Impressive show of low intelligence on your part. Bravo.

It's far less than 232,000.
Did someone put a 357 in your brain, is that the problem here?
I worked with a guy that took four .45 slugs to the noggin. Don't believe everything you see on TV. One dead thief means a lot of guns won't be stolen, it isn't a one to one ratio.

so obviously if guns are stolen the solution...don't let the people who don't steal,guns have them....great...thanks for playing...

Hmmmmm...300,000,000 minus 232,000 = 299,768, 000 guns that are not stolen....

and one gun blogger claims the actual gun ownership rate is far higher...yeah...not a problem...

In fact....I'll tell you what...we will make a law that says stealing guns is illegal....oh...that's right....it already is illegal to steal guns....

Hmmmm...well....how about this....let's make a new law that makes it extra, special illegal to steal guns and say in the law that we really, really mean it...

Will that work for you?

If a person wants something bad enough, they will do whatever it takes to get it no matter how challenging the obstacle course that they have to go through in order to get it may be.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back