We need Fred (Mister) Rogers now to save children from the woke

You might not be a straight as you imagine then.
Hm.

Maybe not. I'm not a "homophobe," so such a supposed insult doesn't bother me in the slightest. I'm happy with my decision, but I don't believe it makes me better than a guy who chose to be gay.

But I am as male as nature made me. Always was and always will be. Other than a tiny sub-percent of the population that is biologically intersex, I always was one gender and always will be.

Just like Mister Rogers said.

BTW, Hutch Starskey what is a woman?

Last edited:
I say your words are hate-filled and Mr. Rodgers wasn't about that. Preach your bullshit all you want but leave him out of it. Plenty of other jerks you can quote that totally agree with all the wrath and prejudice.
I can also quote Mister Rogers when he agrees with me, which is almost always.

Why are the same words coming from me hate-filled, and from Mister Rogers love-filled?

Look, occupied: What you are experiencing is called cognitive dissonance.

1675079928193.png

Sounds horrible, but for teachers like myself, it is a great tool for learning. When people run into facts that contradict their beliefs, they often will analyze their own beliefs and adjust them. That process is called critical thinking, and it leads to a stronger and more informed mind.

Unfortunately, teachers not like myself often do as you are doing, lash out at anything or anyone that disturbs their faith-based beliefs.

Cognitive dissonance is only a problem when you clench your teeth and fists and say "Won't. Ever. Change. Can't. Make. Me."

BTW occupied what is a woman?

I can also quote Mister Rogers when he agrees with me, which is almost always.

Why are the same words coming from me hate-filled, and from Mister Rogers love-filled?

Look, occupied: What you are experiencing is called cognitive dissonance.

View attachment 752156

Sounds horrible, but for teachers like myself, it is a great tool for learning. When people run into facts that contradict their beliefs, they often will analyze their own beliefs and adjust them. That process is called critical thinking, and it leads to a stronger and more informed mind.

Unfortunately, teachers not like myself often do as you are doing, lash out at anything or anyone that disturbs their faith-based beliefs.

Cognitive dissonance is only a problem when you clench your teeth and fists and say "Won't. Ever. Change. Can't. Make. Me."

BTW occupied what is a woman?
If you still don't get what I was saying you're a lousy teacher.

If you still don't get what I was saying you're a lousy teacher.
I get exactly what you're saying. It's different when mister Rogers say it than when I say it. Democrats hate that sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander but it is true no matter their feelings.

Hm.

Maybe not. I'm not a "homophobe," so such a supposed insult doesn't bother me in the slightest. I'm happy with my decision, but I don't believe it makes me better than a guy who chose to be gay.

But I am as male as nature made me. Always was and always will be. Other than a tiny sub-percent of the population that is biologically intersex, I always was one gender and always will be.

Just like Mister Rogers said.

BTW, Hutch Starskey what is a woman?
Let cucks like this guy promote Mr. Rodgers. They have try and co-opt the best of us because they're actual heroes just won't do. 😄

Let cucks like this guy promote Mr. Rodgers. They have try and co-opt the best of us because they're actual heroes just won't do. 😄
Hey Curried!

You guys still know what a woman is right?

Or have you drunk the White Wokester Kool Aid?

Hey Curried!

You guys still know what a woman is right?

Or have you drunk the White Wokester Kool Aid?
I'm certain you don't know. 😄

And if you think you do know it's only because of the work of biologists and scientists, the same people leading the science into understanding gender dysphoria. Science doesn't end just because cucks like you start to get uncomfortable. 😄

Nope. Sorry.
Never has been that way.
Plenty of your good ole grandpaps were sucking dick on the DL down at the lodge.

Wut? Lol. You're either male or female, some fag blowing a dude doesn't mean he's female.

Good gawd

Now, define what a woman is to me....and leave the BS like that at the door

So far everyone of you loons have avoided that question like the plague.... know why? You and I both know

I'm certain you don't know. 😄

And if you think you do know it's only because of the work of biologists and scientists, the same people leading the science into understanding gender dysphoria. Science doesn't end just because cucks like you start to get uncomfortable. 😄
So you drank the Kool Aid and went back for seconds.

Wut? Lol. You're either male or female, some fag blowing a dude doesn't mean he's female.

Good gawd

Now, define what a woman is to me....and leave the BS like that at the door

So far everyone of you loons have avoided that question like the plague.... know why? You and I both know
You have no understanding or desire to.
That’s why we don’t play your asinine game.

Here was his message to boys and girls about the normal confusion that girls and boys go through:

Here he explains it to Johnny Carson:

He didn't do that because he was ignorant and mean. Not Mister Rogers. He did it because he had common sense and cared about kids.

Cue the hate . . .

~~~~~~

Trigger the perverted creeps. Let them shriek and howl their impotent rage at the sky.

th

Here was his message to boys and girls about the normal confusion that girls and boys go through:

Here he explains it to Johnny Carson:

He didn't do that because he was ignorant and mean. Not Mister Rogers. He did it because he had common sense and cared about kids.

Cue the hate . . .

See now I'm starting to think that something was wrong with me as a child because I never thought that I could magically turn into a boy.

I get it now. I'm little defensive about Mr. Rodgers. I adored him as a child and I respect him as a man.

So do I,.. and if he's watching over us right now,.. he's perfectly happy where he is and not being a part of this woke world that we're living in today.

Apparently neither does the OP. Did you happen to pay attention to Mr. Rogers at the end? " A boy can be a girl, or a girl can be a boy when they are young. Interesting! That goes against what the homophobs want to hear, and yet, the homophob OP posted it.

He never said that.

Probably because you watched Mr. Rogers.

*Raises hand* I still question it's gender I just ignore the thing.

Forum List

Back