We need gender identity here

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Look, I am getting a little tired of talking to someone I think is a dude only to have it turn out to a chick, and vice versa. This seems to be happening a little too much to me. I wish there was a way we could flag gender, or maybe just have everyone come out and declare male or female. However, we have to have a caveat that none of that goofball transgender shit can be infused into this, as that shit is too confusing. You got to declare what you are playing with, with the requirement for you to verify you were born that way. I guess if I had my way I would like to have photo evidence from each one of you so your gender (I.e., biological sex) can be confirmed. But I am a sick a-hole, so we don’t have to do that. There’s plenty of other places in the internets to do this.

I do think we all ought to declare, though. Why not? I will go first. I am working with a white cock I was born with. Now you go:

I'm a sweet, petite little fragile buttercup!!!
3b392adfedb3e10f2e4227cf3459bdea.jpg

And I'll beat anybody that says otherwise, into bloody fucking stump.

Last edited:
Look, I am getting a little tired of talking to someone I think is a dude only to have it turn out to a chick, and vice versa. This seems to be happening a little too much to me. I wish there was a way we could flag gender, or maybe just have everyone come out and declare male or female. However, we have to have a caveat that none of that goofball transgender shit can be infused into this, as that shit is too confusing. You got to declare what you are playing with, with the requirement for you to verify you were born that way. I guess if I had my way I would like to have photo evidence from each one of you so your gender (I.e., biological sex) can be confirmed. But I am a sick a-hole, so we don’t have to do that. There’s plenty of other places in the internets to do this.

I do think we all ought to declare, though. Why not? I will go first. I am working with a white cock I was born with. Now you go:
iu

Forum List

Back