We need more babies

At least put the proposition for America up for discussion and debate .
Also the health and safety aspects .

And it is the men we find generally odious -- not the women .
~~~~~~
There is no debate. The Democrat method of handling the border is wrong. Existing laws control and restrict illegal immigration and Democrats refuse to abide by those laws.

There are a lot of Russian soldiers dying, thanks to liberal amounts of Freedom packages going downrange.
Now you're just spewing political bullshit propaganda. With that in mind, I think it is probably best that I don't bother taking you seriously on the other subjects either.

Now you're just spewing political bullshit propaganda. With that in mind, I think it is probably best that I don't bother taking you seriously on the other subjects either.
You are a bot. You guys really need to up your game, or maybe USMB is the preschool league.

You tell me. I'll take your word for whatever answer you submit.
So you don't know?
Let us not dwell on that. Americans giving birth and raising children is not the same as being invaded by a "foreign people" and having the invaders re-populate (so to speak) the nation. Can we agree on that?
So the US population is in fact increasing. We even are getting your fellow Russians to come here.

So, you are saying that women who want to spend their lives in expensive high-heeled shoes, botox injections, liposuction, painted eyebrows, Gucci handbags, botox lips, designer fashions, camelhair eyelashes, expensive perfume, etc. rather than invest in a child is not a selfish woman?

Answer the above question first.

Not all women choose not to have children so they can afford all those things you listed.

Some have mental issues that are inherited. Some have physical conditions that are genetically transmitted.

But mainly, who gets to decide whether a woman has a child if not the woman herself?

So, you are saying that women who want to spend their lives in expensive high-heeled shoes, botox injections, liposuction, painted eyebrows, Gucci handbags, botox lips, designer fashions, camelhair eyelashes, expensive perfume, etc. rather than invest in a child is not a selfish woman?

Answer the above question first.
If they have the money to purchase those things and do so then no, that's not being selfish. That's called wanting other things. Do you think they should have kids because they owe the nation kids? People should kids because they want them. Not because the country supposedly needs them to. That's a horrendous reason

Lawdy-Lawd! Call the cops, I feel threatened! USMB must have forgotten to lock the cellar door! :safetocomeoutff:
A bot that doesn't know if the population has increased or not, which is the literal essential requirement of your opening post. Pretty lame.

Here, let me console you with a happy picture of burning Russian tanks.
0cc0e7856eed03854452776dc1a9516f

Forum List

Back