We need to go back to an agrarian economy

We need to go back to an agrarian economy. That would solve most of our political problems. The industrial revolution started all of our problems. The new Americans were very happy in an agrarian economy. Then came the industrial revolution and workers were needed for the factories. The next thing you know we have all of these imigrants from Italy, ireland, Russia etc.

We go back to an agrarian economy we send back all of the irish, Italiand, Russian, Norwegian, Swedish etc immigrants and their descendants.

Make the USA great again!
you just described fascism.

That's exactly what the original fascists wanted.
Isn't that what Trump and his supporters are doing? They are not going back as far as the agrarian economy. They want to go back to the 1950's.
i wasn't criticizing :D
I didn't think so. We are of like mind but I wanted to make sure you realized that.
It was a satirical post. Some did not understand.

We need to go back to an agrarian economy. That would solve most of our political problems. The industrial revolution started all of our problems. The new Americans were very happy in an agrarian economy. Then came the industrial revolution and workers were needed for the factories. The next thing you know we have all of these imigrants from Italy, ireland, Russia etc.

We go back to an agrarian economy we send back all of the irish, Italiand, Russian, Norwegian, Swedish etc immigrants and their descendants.

Make the USA great again!
you just described fascism.

That's exactly what the original fascists wanted.
Isn't that what Trump and his supporters are doing? They are not going back as far as the agrarian economy. They want to go back to the 1950's.
i wasn't criticizing :D
I didn't think so. We are of like mind but I wanted to make sure you realized that.
It was a satirical post. Some did not understand.
It certainly triggered their inner trolls. :D

trum-orangutan.png

Oh, sorry - I thought the OP said "orangutan economy".

highfive_1x.jpg
XLairk.gif

Forum List

Back