We need to stop over-reacting to the Coronavirus.

We're at 3,244 known cases now.
With proportionately few deaths and at same time over last 22 days More people have Died, Not merely contracted, Pnemonia. Bummer to you we know to put a factual wet blanket on your emotional fear party so be emotionally dissmissive and deflective for us now.

CDC has crapped allover itself
Repeating a claim is not support of it. The only way the CDC failed is because of bureaucrats not following the recommendations of the experts. Continuingthat pattern surely is not smart.
Aren't they supposed to be the experts. They infected others thru their carelessness and hampered testing by trying to protect cronies profits.

This has been media and virtue signalers driven
Still waiting for a panel of 10+ experts to be in the same room at the same time and state-“it is an inordinately dangerous time for us to be around each other so stay at home”
No one has done that and they won’t. Scattered comments of the direness of this all have been provided but nothing in unison and there won’t be
There are stone cold Facts right in Front of everyone but such an emotional investments has been made in “ you’re gonna die” that facts are suspended right now just like they have been during the Trump witch hunt.
Undoubtedly some of this is to hurt Trump, some to correct the market that would not self correct, some to do with money we owe China and some to test how quickly Americans will capitulate to directices that are utterly disproportionate to reality.
Multi purpose hoaxing

upload_2020-3-15_15-28-27.png

Still waiting for a panel of 10+ experts to be in the same room at the same time and state-“it is an inordinately dangerous time for us to be around each other so stay at home”
Why would they need to be in the same room at the same time? stupid.

We are all waiting for you to produce a source for your baseless doubts, other than your own rectum .

Why would they need to be in the same room at the same time? stupid.

We are all waiting for you to produce a source for your baseless doubts, other than your own rectum .
Now now potty mouth dont get all toilet bowl talking over your frustrations that no facts and no statistics back you up.

Now now potty mouth
Rectum is a correct medical term, and the correct name for where your "expert" opinions are originating.

I am citing the opinions and concerns of the experts. You are citing the opinions of your rectum. See if you can spot the difference...

The economy is being harmed by the Coronavirus hysteria created by the mainstream media. The virus itself will not harm our economy that much as long as we don't over-react. Most of the damage being done by the Coronavirus is being done by people talking about it and over-reacting. Contrast this with how well the world handled the flu pandemic of 1918. The stock market in the USA actually only dropped about 5% that year.

To put things into perspective, the 1918 flu killed about 50,000,000 people out of 1.6 billion. Today, that would be proportional to a virus killing about 215 million people worldwide. That sounds like it would be devastating, except if there was no global market crash in 1918, there is certainly no reason for us to panic and create one today.

We need to stop panicking, stoically let the virus run its course and keep working or we might suffer an economic depression.

The economy is being harmed by the Coronavirus hysteria created by the mainstream media.

No. The economy is being harmed by a very real global pandemic and our country's lackluster and poorly managed response.
There is no confidence in the process thusfar.

The correct response is to let the virus run its course and keep working.

Really?
Just let it kill as many as it will without any targeted mitigation?

Who from your family are you donating to the sacrificial table?

Do you have any little girls you'll give Biden?

I would never have predicted that Americans on the whole would become so easily manipulated by media scare tactics.

having observed how conservatives are so easily manipulated by conservative media scare tactics I am NOT so surprised!

"liberals love TERRORISTS!"
"liberals HATE GOD (but only the christian god)
"liberals want to take away ALL of your rights and destroy the constitution!"

conservatives are easily manipulated by lies and fear and hate
OBAMA WAITED 6 MONTHS 12000 DIED
PELOSI PUTS UNRELATED GOODIES INTO CORONABILL TO PROMOTE ABORTIONS

Obama? No panic buying, stocks remained high, Americans are calm. Under control.

Trump? Discombobulations and chaos as what you see right now. Very busy pointing fingers.

Yesterday Pelosi just save Trump incompetent ass came out with a plan to help Americans with the support of impotent Republicans. Trump said he will sign it.
The deal was negotiated by Pelosi and Mnuchin. Trump was not involved.

I didn’t see any in that bill about abortions. Why do you lie?
i stated further examples of conservatives being easily manipulated by lies and fear and hate.

Meaning you posted lie. I gave you a real facts.
You can’t counter. You were just kidding. LOL.
Is that means all your post are just lies?
i posted very recent and ongoing examples of "conservative" lies. this is not hard to understand. and no, i am not kidding. i should have used quotation marks to avoid confusion.

Forum List

Back