We now find out it only took the cops an hour to enter and confront the Texas shooter…. government failed those children and teachers...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The democrats tell us their god, "Government," will keep us safe....if we give up our guns...

Now we find out that the government stayed outside of the building for an hour..........allowing the killer to murder those children...

Give up your guns.......the government will keep you safe.....and those children and teachers died....

Police waited outside Robb Elementary School for 56 minutes before Border Patrol Tactical Unit entered the school, it took 14 minutes for the police to arrive. Total time before law enforcement entered the school after first call is 70 minutes.

Blue lives matter.
I concur...

1653611526346.png

The democrats tell us their god, "Government," will keep us safe....if we give up our guns...

Now we find out that the government stayed outside of the building for an hour..........allowing the killer to murder those children...

Give up your guns.......the government will keep you safe.....and those children and teachers died....

Police waited outside Robb Elementary School for 56 minutes before Border Patrol Tactical Unit entered the school, it took 14 minutes for the police to arrive. Total time before law enforcement entered the school after first call is 70 minutes.

The supreme Court ruled years ago that Police are not legally obligated to protect anyone.

I was sarcastically pointing out the blanket pardon from the right for any sort of police brutality and incompetence during past incidents. Now here we have OP terribly disillusioned that our supposed heroes in blue are not so heroic.
Listen I don't want to hijack this subject but I challenge your blanket pardon from the right for any sort of police brutality and incompetence during past incidents... I'm throwing a BS flag on the play... :bs1:

Oh yeah, I'm not being sarcastic...

Blue Lives Do Matter...

Listen I don't want to hijack this subject but I challenge your blanket pardon from the right for any sort of police brutality and incompetence during past incidents... I'm throwing a BS flag on the play... :bs1:

Oh yeah, I'm not being sarcastic...

Blue Lives Do Matter...
The blue lives matter slogan and flag means that you back up the cops in all but the most undeniable and egregious misconduct. What did you think it means?

Texas is a shithole. This is what you get when you elect good ole boys. Incompetence and incontinence.

The blue lives matter slogan and flag means that you back up the cops in all but the most undeniable and egregious misconduct. What did you think it means?
It's a symbol of respect and appreciation for doing a job few can do... We are coming up on Memorial Day Weekend... I'm not going to give a Civic's class as we all know what the Holiday is for... I will say it's an Honor to put a Lei on grave at Punchbowl National Cemetery...

My LEO Standard fly's high everyday... Wanna know why?

Blue lives Matter...

It's a symbol of respect and appreciation for doing a job few can do... We are coming up on Memorial Day Weekend... I'm not going to give a Civic's class as we all know what the Holiday is for... I will say it's an Honor to put a Lei on grave at Punchbowl National Cemetery...

My LEO Standard fly's high everyday... Wanna know why?

Blue lives Matter...
Anyone can do their job it's just that no one with dreams or ambition wants it.

IF, and I mean If you ever need a LEO be sure to ask the 911 operator for someone with dreams and ambitions...
I know most of our local cops, some of them since they were kids. Not a bunch of particularly bright people. Just a bunch of D students coasting along the civil service slow lane to retirement. The best way to let the air out the "Heroes in Blue" myth is familiarity.

I know most of our local cops, some of them since they were kids. Not a bunch of particularly bright people. Just a bunch of D students coasting along the civil service slow lane to retirement. The best way to let the air out the "Heroes in Blue" myth is familiarity.
Does it feel good to be that judgmental? Pretentious people are funny, thanks for the laugh...

I liked it better when I thought there was one brave Border Patrol agent that took him down.

I was sarcastically pointing out the blanket pardon from the right for any sort of police brutality and incompetence during past incidents. Now here we have OP terribly disillusioned that our supposed heroes in blue are not so heroic.

zYou mean except for the Border Patrol cop who broke protocol, entered the building and, using a gun, killed the murdered? Disillusioned like that?

You understand so little about human nature and human history and yet make dumb posts like that…..

And yet…….thinking this…you also think we should give up our only means of self defense…guns…….and let the government protect us?

Texas is a shithole. This is what you get when you elect good ole boys. Incompetence and incontinence.

Yeah…that’s why all the tech companies are leaving California and moving to Texas…….you doofus….

So the state of Texas is Democrat?

Forum List

Back