We now find out it only took the cops an hour to enter and confront the Texas shooter…. government failed those children and teachers...

Are you in danger?

Don't know, I'll let you know each day if I encounter a violent criminal...since, you know, I'm not psychic....

You could ask all the victims of violent crime if they realized when they woke up that morning that they would be the victim of a rape, robbery or murder.....did they know they were in danger?

Since school shootings are the rarest of rare events...... in 2021 there were 6 mass public shootings.... one of them was a school.....total killed 43.....

So....

Deer kill 200 people a year.

Lawn mowers kill between 90-100 people a year.

ladders kill 300 people a year.

So mass public shootings, in particular, school shootings are rare....

out of 130,930 thousand public and private schools in the U.S...one was attacked in 2021.......

The majority of actual murder occurs in cities controlled by the democrat party and their policies.....10,235 in 2019.....

In Texas.....Austin Texas is under complete democrat party control.......a blue city in a Red state, driving up their murder numbers...then, doofus...add in the fact that Texas shares a long border with the Narco state of Mexico...you idiot. And with biden's handlers flooding the country with drug traffickers, sex traffickers and other criminals from Mexico, they have a unique problem.......

But don't let facts, truth or reality interfere with your irrational bullshit...

Since school shootings are the rarest of rare events...... in 2021 there were 6 mass public shootings.... one of them was a school.....total killed 43.....

So....

Deer kill 200 people a year.

Lawn mowers kill between 90-100 people a year.

ladders kill 300 people a year.

So mass public shootings, in particular, school shootings are rare....

out of 130,930 thousand public and private schools in the U.S...one was attacked in 2021.......

The majority of actual murder occurs in cities controlled by the democrat party and their policies.....10,235 in 2019.....

In Texas.....Austin Texas is under complete democrat party control.......a blue city in a Red state, driving up their murder numbers...then, doofus...add in the fact that Texas shares a long border with the Narco state of Mexico...you idiot. And with biden's handlers flooding the country with drug traffickers, sex traffickers and other criminals from Mexico, they have a unique problem.......

But don't let facts, truth or reality interfere with your irrational bullshit...
Texas has a history of mass shootings.

Don't know, I'll let you know each day if I encounter a violent criminal...since, you know, I'm not psychic....

You could ask all the victims of violent crime if they realized when they woke up that morning that they would be the victim of a rape, robbery or murder.....did they know they were in danger?

Here's a list of Texas shootings.

Here's a list of Texas shootings.

Remember this Texas shooting? When a civilian with an AR-15 saved 26 lives from a killer......do you think he, or the victims, thought they would be involved in a mass public shooting that day?

Remember this Texas shooting? When a civilian with an AR-15 saved 26 lives from a killer......do you think he, or the victims, thought they would be involved in a mass public shooting that day?

Is Sutherland springs a Democrat stronghold?

Yeah…that’s why all the tech companies are leaving California and moving to Texas…….you doofus….
Businesses are offshoring to India too. Bangalore must be fucking amazing. Nope. They are cheap shitholes. Except Bangalore is actually quite nice.

Listen I don't want to hijack this subject but I challenge your blanket pardon from the right for any sort of police brutality and incompetence during past incidents... I'm throwing a BS flag on the play... :bs1:

Oh yeah, I'm not being sarcastic...

Blue Lives Do Matter...
w9hnb7bzn0291.gif

Forum List

Back