We now have 4 million dead voters???

Most counties are too cheap and too lazy to purge voter registrations of people who have moved or died. They just wait till someone hasn't voted for three or four years and then drop them

Doesn't mean that people who have moved are coming back to vote or that dead people are voting

wait for it, the anti U.S crowd will be in shortly to ask for proof

Yay! Proof is unAmerican
Proof can never happen when speaking to a traitor democrat.

Proof can never happen? What does that mean? :badgrin:
Hey! There goes a "Brain Dead" voter now.

Why is brain dead in quotes?
Why are you "brain dead?"

Most counties are too cheap and too lazy to purge voter registrations of people who have moved or died. They just wait till someone hasn't voted for three or four years and then drop them

Doesn't mean that people who have moved are coming back to vote or that dead people are voting

Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but a lot of those guys at Trump rallys remind me of episodes of "The Walking Dead".

It is not up to the feds to clean up voter roles.. It is up to the clerks in the local community..Are you dumbasses always this stupid?

I'm pretty sure that Voter Fraud in a Presidential election is a federal crime

Yes, they're going in for massive fraud, which is why they opposed voter ID laws. That 'Big Giant Army Of Millennials' of Obama's Dreams obviously isn't going to materialize for them, so all they have left is resorting to fraud, something we know they've never had a problem with. Already reports out of Dallas on the fraud. The FBI is of course compromised now, and we know the Attorney General is a joke, so don't expect anything to happen in the next couple of weeks.

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!

Democrats have been doing it since their Tammany Hall days, and all over the country as well. Too bad you're mentally retarded and never managed to master reading and history classes and now wash motorcycles at some detail shop for tips.

They vote democrat.. How is this not helping the democrats??/

Is that nitwit certain that its not 4,000,001 or 3,999,999 dead people voting for democrats?

Does this mean that 28 REPUBLICAN secretaries of state are just sitting around with their fingers up their rectums waiting for the Feds to do something?

They vote democrat.. How is this not helping the democrats??/

That's why the progressives are all in a snit about picture ID vote requirements. They don't want to disenfranchise the dead.

Be on the lookout for voters needing extra assistance.
tmp_12063-REX_weekend_at_bernies_kab_140129_33x16_608-1384405409.jpg

Forum List

Back