We only kill black people

A moment of sarcasm after years of service to the public and you idiots want to tar and feather him and ruin his life.

It is expected of those from the left. Should have been a slap on the wrist at best. But you folks want blood.
Must be interesting posts on Nazi sites.
Everyone who disagrees with you is a Nazi....................color me shocked.

Nice hatchet job.

The actual quote is ,"Remember, we only kill black people." and "We only kill black people, right?"

Put a spin on the blatant and overt racist statement.
Perhaps you are upset that you can't smash the police car and flip it over like Black Lives Matter protests.............tsk tsk

poor thing..................

People are tired of people like you.................showed in the last election.........keep it up and continue letting the world know what your sides stands for.......

Sure as hell isn't Freedom or Democracy.

Nice hatchet job.

The actual quote is ,"Remember, we only kill black people." and "We only kill black people, right?"

Put a spin on the blatant and overt racist statement.

It wasn't a racist statement. Did he use the n-word? He was joking, as this was recorded just after one of the viral videos of a black man being shot while in his car.

The officer has been on the force for 28 years, and will retire. Absolutely silly to try to say he is "racist" because he made a joke about policemen being racist.

That was abhorrent and the cop got fired.

You're overreacting. The word abhorrent should be reserved for actually horrific things like cat torture videos or something, not words meant in jest. I doubt you're actually offended by it, but pretend to be to further your political agenda.

Put a spin on the blatant and overt racist statement

It's what you cop haters say! He was MOCKING YOU! Are you racist?!

I judge people by the content of character and not the color of the skin. I am white and have been pushed into fights by white people but a black person never pushed me into a fight. It is all how you carry yourself.

Perhaps you are upset that you can't smash the police car and flip it over like Black Lives Matter protests.............tsk tsk

People are tired of people like you.................showed in the last election.........keep it up and continue letting the world know what your sides stands for.......

These events create thousands of new conservative voters

He was clearly trying to make a funny to calm down an hysterical traffic stop. I wouldn't have said it, but that was obviously what he was trying to do.

I refuse to tolerate arcane and insensitive statements and the cop should have been fired. I am a self-made man so you can call me whatever you so desire.
I didn't call you anything? The cop WAS fired. It was way too much black humor to be sharing with a nervous white lady. To lose his job over it after 28 years of service seems a bit much. It saved them on paying retirement benefits, though, I'm sure.

Not really, to me this is just a guy trying to use something to calm the woman down. Yes it's the wrong thing to say, but the reality is it wasn't meant for anyone else to hear but this woman.

Even college educated women speak without thinking, a genetic defect or recessive gene.

I don't think this is done without thinking, i fact it seemed to be done with quite a lot of thinking about how this woman might be feeling and a way of getting her to calm down under the circumstances.

Not really, to me this is just a guy trying to use something to calm the woman down. Yes it's the wrong thing to say, but the reality is it wasn't meant for anyone else to hear but this woman.

Even college educated women speak without thinking, a genetic defect or recessive gene.

I don't think this is done without thinking, i fact it seemed to be done with quite a lot of thinking about how this woman might be feeling and a way of getting her to calm down under the circumstances.

Freudian Slip?

Don't hold your breath.
You'll be surprised at the results of elections next year.

Forum List

Back