We only kill black people

He should be fired immediately. He is on the job, thr lady is clearly frightened and he says that jokingly or not. It's very irresponsible think to stay in a situation like that and in Trumps era.

Do you think it's irresponsible for 90% of the mainstream media and political elite to float the idea that all Trump supporters are Nazis?

...or that police hate black people...?

...That 'rise up and resist' is a good slogan for a mainstream political party?

No I don't agree...althoug I think the right is more hostile towards minorities and diversity. And Trump wants to appeal to his extreme base instead of unifying and serving all Americans.

No I don't agree...althoug I think the right is more hostile towards minorities and diversity. And Trump wants to appeal to his extreme base instead of unifying and serving all Americans.

'Diversity" = less white people

He should be fired immediately. He is on the job, thr lady is clearly frightened and he says that jokingly or not. It's very irresponsible think to stay in a situation like that and in Trumps era.

Yeah, I wish he had just dragged the woman out of the car and arrested her, rather than trying to treat the bimbo like a person by trying to alleviate her fears. He now wishes this too. With libtards, including hysterical bimbos, influencing decisions, the world can only get worse.

He is an idiot, and he shouldn't be in the force. There is a place and time for jokes a d sarcasm and that situation wasn't good for that.

'Diversity" = less white people

Less racists...its possible. I never look at people through color...is doable trust me.

Less racists...its possible. I never look at people through color...is doable trust me.

Racist.jpg

Forum List

Back