🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We Republicans Lost On Gay Rights. That’s A Good Thing

The Supreme Court is about to hand Republicans a gift

They get to blame the court while maintaining their own opposition. I didn't support it, but th court did it

It gets them off the hook on the issue. Are they bright enough to just move on or will they keep beating a dead horse and showing how out of touch they are?

Republicans also lost on voting rights, privacy rights, and immigrants' rights - if they keep losing on the issues they'll be in great shape.

The Supreme Court is about to hand Republicans a gift

They get to blame the court while maintaining their own opposition. I didn't support it, but th court did it

It gets them off the hook on the issue. Are they bright enough to just move on or will they keep beating a dead horse and showing how out of touch they are?
Yes but will they take that gift, or will they fight and oppose the ruling for the next 40 years as they did privacy rights for women.

Rational mainstream American Christians are about to shrug off the far right social con Christians.

Now if we can get lefty extremists, homofascists and general democrat neoconservatives to get out of the 1960's and move into the 21st Century with us non-lefties.
The spirit of the 60s is what America needs now, not to go back to the 50s with the Consevatives.
Incredible. You admit you can't get out of the 60's and don't realize your conservatism.
No one said anything about being stuck in the 60s. America could use some more feeling of peace and love and respecting your fellow man. The country is filled with hate.
The entire democrat party itinerary is stuck in the 60's.
Nothing could be better, if only it were true.
Going backwards fifty years is a good thing? I thought you call yourselves progressives.

The judgment of far right social conservative Christians means nothing to rational think religious Americans. That you cannot accept, Frank, that Marriage Equality is for God to judge morally and not you, is your problems, yours and those who think like you. The descendants of your generation won't even notice what disturbs you now. Let it go.

No, apparently it is for the state to judge who should get married.

Polygamists are just yucky.
Anyone can get married to whom/whatever. It's the gov forcing acquiescence which is the significant element that homofascists obfuscate.
And who is forcing your heterofascist butt :lol: into a marriage with a guy. Really, let it go.
Defeated lefty going gutter. Typical non-argument.
Got you on the run for your use of homofascist. Your tantrum is fun.
Homofascist is an accurate descriptive. You don't have me on the run. You haven't rebutted. Just gutter.

Homofascist is an accurate descriptive. You don't have me on the run. You haven't rebutted. Just gutter.
Just replied in your rhetric. Yeah, you are backing up, yelling, meaning nothing at all really. Yep, heterofascism has shown itself to be castrated.

Republicans are the perfect proof of General Longstreet's axiom that "The only potential outcome of defensive warfare is Surrender."

Republicans are taking clues from the French surrender-monkeys.

That's why true Conservatives are abandoning the GOP party like rats off a sinking ship.

The spirit of the 60s is what America needs now, not to go back to the 50s with the Consevatives.
Incredible. You admit you can't get out of the 60's and don't realize your conservatism.
No one said anything about being stuck in the 60s. America could use some more feeling of peace and love and respecting your fellow man. The country is filled with hate.
Going backwards fifty years is a good thing? I thought you call yourselves progressives.
When have I ever called myself a progressive?

When have I ever called myself a progressive?
My bad. At least you don't underestimate yourself.

Republicans are the perfect proof of General Longstreet's axiom that "The only potential outcome of defensive warfare is Surrender."

Republicans are taking clues from the French surrender-monkeys.

That's why true Conservatives are abandoning the GOP party like rats off a sinking ship.
Conservatives can't get elected in nationwide elections

Republicans won't even vote for them

Forum List

Back