*We SHOULD Own Iraq, We Won That War Then Stupidly Left*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. I think we should of stayed and put up permanent cities, barring the locals from them, and started staking out locations for our boundaries, and facilities.
2. Took and shipped off the locals to other areas, places we would not go, and taken the prime areas.
3. Thats the nature of war, to the winner goes the spoils.
4. If we are serious about this war on Islam, ie Terrorism, we need to *get serious*.
5. No these leaders just pack up and leave these hell holes to become a worse hell hole.
6. If we would stay up in Islams grill and take over their lands, they would stop attacking us blind sided.
7. Knowing we will come into those of hell hole countries, and take them too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I think we should of stayed and put up permanent cities, barring the locals from them, and started staking out locations for our boundaries, and facilities.
2. Took and shipped off the locals to other areas, places we would not go, and taken the prime areas.
4. If we are serious about this war on Islam, ie Terrorism, we need to *get serious*.
5. No these leaders just pack up and leave these hell holes to become a worse hell hole.
6. If we would stay up in Islams grill and take over there lands, they would stop attacking us blind sided.
7. Knowing we will come into those of hell hole countries, and take them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Its the nature of colonialism to beat your chest and bellow bullyingly as you have your arse kicked and run. Remember Vietnam?

Isreal is really getting to be a case study for the lord's 'Love Thy Nieghbor' policy TM

~S~

Sorry bout that,

1. War always led to land garbs, look at history, wars won equals lands won.
2. Its a fundamental right to war winning.
3. We should own everything in Iraq right now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

i think jingo's who want our kids to bleed for their ego's should be chucked in volcanos ~S~

1. We are still in Germany, and Japan.
2. And we do own part of them both.
3. We got a place in Cuba we own.
4. We have locations all over the planet *we own*.
5. We should own at least one huge city in Iraq.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

6. If we would stay up in Islams grill and take over there lands, they would stop attacking us blind sided.
7. Knowing we will come into those of hell hole countries, and take them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Its the nature of colonialism to beat your chest and bellow bullyingly as you have your arse kicked and run. Remember Vietnam?

1. Welcome to the board......
2. Vietnam was always a stupid war we didn't start, and was so stupid we could of never won it.
3. Leaving was the best thing to do.
4. Finally that country is recovering, they would of done far better in the world if they would of just lost that war, we would still be there like S. Korea, and look what S. Korea has become on the world stage.
5. Just one word, *Samsung*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
4. Finally that country is recovering, they would of done far better in the word if they would of just lost that war, we would still be there like S. Korea, and look what S. Korea has become on the world stage.
In other words, 36,914 U.S. military personal died in the Korea War for Samsung......... :cuckoo:

Sorry bout that,

4. Finally that country is recovering, they would of done far better in the word if they would of just lost that war, we would still be there like S. Korea, and look what S. Korea has become on the world stage.
In other words, 36,914 U.S. military personal died in the Korea War for Samsung......... :cuckoo:

1. You can look at it that way, muslims with no understanding will, wars are always won and lost on words.
2. Look at N. Korea, if there ever was a loser, its that nation.
3. S. Korea is apart of the American Dream, they've won.
4. We've won by allowing the S. Koreans to win.
5. Iraq is abandoned to its shit hole existence, they would of done far better in the long and short run if we would of stayed and made the shit hole into something, like we've done in Saudi Arabia.
6. We built Saudi Arabia without having to conquer it, we've built their oil industry, and *all* their infrastructure.
7. Doesn't change the fact that Saudi Arabia is the ass hole of all of Islam.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for all that oil the liberals whined about. Remember liberals stated bush declared the war for oil.

You mean the oil Rummy claimed was going to pay for the war. Still waiting for that too.

I'm still waiting for all that oil the liberals whined about. Remember liberals stated bush declared the war for oil.

It was about the free flow of oil and eliminating the idea that Saddam could use oil as a weapon.

Eeesh.

No, I remember the out rage from the liberals that bush declared war for oil. Just askin where is it, or you could just admit you were wrong again.

It was about the free flow of oil and eliminating the idea that Saddam could use oil as a weapon.

Eeesh.

No, I remember the out rage from the liberals that bush declared war for oil. Just askin where is it, or you could just admit you were wrong again.

Really, you know me and remember what I said 10 years ago (before I deployed to Iraq for the first time, BTW?)

No, you "remember" what is politically convenient for you to "remember."

Eeesh.

Really, you know me and remember what I said 10 years ago (before I deployed to Iraq for the first time, BTW?)

I said liberals, I didn't specifically point you out. Remember they also counted the deaths of our great soldiers daily, for a political purpose.

Eeesh.

Bush did. In 1990. He made it clear that the original war in Iraq was going to be because of the oil.

I said liberals, I didn't specifically point you out. Remember they also counted the deaths of our great soldiers daily, for a political purpose.

So of like republicans started doing after Obama took office?

Both sides are invested in death as a political tool.

Forum List

Back