We should stop having a national panic attack every time there's a shooting incident

Yeah the same old ban a bunch of guns stupidity while ignoring the mental illness part of the killers.

Ramos passed the Background Check because the state a federal officials screwed it up when they could have made him ineligible due to mental illness and repeated threats that he wanted to shoot up a school.
Go ahead and address mental illness then.

“We need to address mental illness” translates to “we need to do nothing“.

Taking away all guns from absolutely everyone is the only way to stop it and that's not going to happen.
That's the objective of these idiots though. They actually believe they can take away all the guns, and then assume absolute power. Notice that they actually have the power to go door to door when it comes to felons and take guns away but they dare not do so.

In South Africa there are entire cities and neighborhoods where elite police squads attempt to act as infantry and take guns in what amount to "no-go zones" for average police. It does nothing to reduce crime and massive resources are spent in that endeavor. I'd love to see the feds attempt to eradicate the possession of illegal guns in Chicago alone because they'd have to have a squadron of A-10's, 4 spookies and an AWACs available so that they could destroy the city.

They still won't get all the guns in the city, they'd piss off most of all the enlisted soldiers in the entire military and every ghetto rat in the rest of the country would be setting shit on fire.

Maybe that's the left's plan after all though.

This isn't ever going to end, so the best thing we can do is stop panicking about it.
It's all about getting ratings and pushing the DEM agenda. We could have a dedicated cable news show called "Mass Shootings Happening Now" and it could run 24/7 with a constant feed. They don't give a shit about 99.9% of them.

Go ahead and address mental illness then.

“We need to address mental illness” translates to “we need to do nothing“.

I did in several threads and leftists like you HERE ignore it because all you people want are gun bans little else but here is that post you will ignore because you admit that the people are the problem not the guns.

===

POST 10

It was the State and Federal governments who should have prevented the killer from passing his background check.

Flopping Aces

The signs were there. They’re almost always there. No one was paying attention.​

Posted by DrJohn on 27 May, 2022

Excerpt:

Tucson. Parkland. Buffalo. Uvalde.

Jared Loughner. Nikolas Cruz. Peyton Gendron. Salvador Ramos.

Their stories are all the same.

They committed terrible crimes exacting unimaginable pain and loss. All were preventable had someone taken their job seriously.

Jared Loughner, who shot Gabby Giffords, was well known to Tucson police. He made numerous death threats. The cops were called to his house numerous times. He purchased a Glock after he made several death threats. They let him keep the weapon.

Nikolas Cruz posted “Im going to be a professional school shooter” on YouTube. The FBI was tipped off.

A person close to Cruz warned the FBI last month that he had a “desire to kill people” and could carry out a school shooting, the FBI admitted on Friday. The agency failed to act on the tip.

The FBI was also warned about Cruz after he posted on YouTube saying he was going to become a “professional school shooter.” The agency said they couldn’t identify the user who made the threat, despite Cruz posting under his own name.
LINK for the rest

and,

Gee you ignored a lot of information I posted it seems you are trying hard to ignore it even when you posted your own link that supports my contention that the government failed to stop Ramos, from MY link you too quickly dismissed:

"Jared Loughner, who shot Gabby Giffords, was well known to Tucson police. He made numerous death threats. The cops were called to his house numerous times. He purchased a Glock after he made several death threats. They let him keep the weapon.

Nikolas Cruz posted “Im going to be a professional school shooter” on YouTube. The FBI was tipped off.

A person close to Cruz warned the FBI last month that he had a “desire to kill people” and could carry out a school shooting, the FBI admitted on Friday. The agency failed to act on the tip."

from YOUR link:

"People committed to a mental-health facility, or a court ruled were mentally unfit"

:oops8:

They had plenty of time to have Ramos stopped even the local police and FBI knew about him for many months to the year before he was clearly mentally unfit to own a fire arm.

This has been a longstanding failure of the government protecting the people because they continually IGNORE the warning signs over and over, they never seem to learn from the common demographic pattern of the killers who does it and fails to follow through in preventing future possibilities.

Your excuses are getting absurd since it is time to improve the background check which is run by the FEDERAL Government agency,

National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS)

A division of the FBI who were involved with Ramos who waited until he was 18 to carry out his long stated many times repeated intention to shoot up a school something 99% of the people of America would NEVER talks this way.

I did in several threads and leftists like you HERE ignore it because all you people want are gun bans little else but here is that post you will ignore because you admit that the people are the problem not the guns.

It was the State and Federal governments who should have prevented the killer from passing his background check.

Flopping Aces

The signs were there. They’re almost always there. No one was paying attention.​

Posted by DrJohn on 27 May, 2022

Excerpt:

Tucson. Parkland. Buffalo. Uvalde.

Jared Loughner. Nikolas Cruz. Peyton Gendron. Salvador Ramos.

Their stories are all the same.

They committed terrible crimes exacting unimaginable pain and loss. All were preventable had someone taken their job seriously.

Jared Loughner, who shot Gabby Giffords, was well known to Tucson police. He made numerous death threats. The cops were called to his house numerous times. He purchased a Glock after he made several death threats. They let him keep the weapon.

A person close to Cruz warned the FBI last month that he had a “desire to kill people” and could carry out a school shooting, the FBI admitted on Friday. The agency failed to act on the tip.

LINK for the rest

and,

Gee you ignored a lot of information I posted it seems you are trying hard to ignore it even when you posted your own link that supports my contention that the government failed to stop Ramos, from MY link you too quickly dismissed:

"Jared Loughner, who shot Gabby Giffords, was well known to Tucson police. He made numerous death threats. The cops were called to his house numerous times. He purchased a Glock after he made several death threats. They let him keep the weapon.

A person close to Cruz warned the FBI last month that he had a “desire to kill people” and could carry out a school shooting, the FBI admitted on Friday. The agency failed to act on the tip."

from YOUR link:

"People committed to a mental-health facility, or a court ruled were mentally unfit"

:oops8:

They had plenty of time to have Ramos stopped even the local police and FBI knew about him for many months to the year before he was clearly mentally unfit to own a fire arm.

This has been a longstanding failure of the government protecting the people because they continually IGNORE the warning signs over and over, they never seem to learn from the common demographic pattern of the killers who does it and fails to follow through in preventing future possibilities.

Your excuses are getting absurd since it is time to improve the background check which is run by the FEDERAL Government agency,

National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS)

A division of the FBI who were involved with Ramos who waited until he was 18 to carry out his long stated many times repeated intention to shoot up a school something 99% of the people of America would NEVER talks this way.
Neat. Well it didn’t work. Let me know when you come up with something that will work.

There’s plenty we could do about it. You guys just don’t want to do it.
All of your bullshit ideas prevent an individual from defending themselves from criminal acts.

You assfucks really only have ONE IDEA anyway, "take all the guns away from people" and it's long ago been proven to be the fastest path to dystopian hell on earth. You resist actual solutions, and actually want increased chaos and death to promote an end to the Second Amendment and gain an absolute monopoly of violence.

Period.

Neat. Well it didn’t work.

Now what? Back to nothing? Oh well we tried. T‘s and P’s.

You didn't read the article you missed this that Coyote helpfully provided:

Your replies indicate you have no interest in why the state and federal lawmen failed to uphold the existing gun laws.

You didn't read the article you missed this that Coyote helpfully provided:

Your replies indicate you have no interest in why the state and federal lawmen failed to uphold the existing gun laws.
Looking for results here. Not excuses.

At least you’re an honest – and reprehensible – conservative willing to admit you don’t want anything done about gun crime and violence.
Use a gun in a crime, go to prison. That works, but the liberal judges wouldn't allow it.

Looking for results here. Not excuses.

:sleeping-smiley-015:

You are batting zero in the discussion department which indicate you have nothing to offer at all I made my points backed by evidence and discission you ignore them completely.

I just realized that hardly anyone including democrats in this forum think much of you with your rock bottom points score of just 210 therefore on the IGNORE list you go.

:sleeping-smiley-015:

You are batting zero in the discussion department which indicate you have nothing to offer at all I made my points backed by evidence and discission you ignore them completely.

I just realized that hardly anyone including democrats in this forum think much of you with your rock bottom points score of just 210 therefore on the IGNORE list you go.
See ya.

Forum List

Back