We should stop having a national panic attack every time there's a shooting incident

Of course yours is. I directly answered it and you can't deal with it because I didn't accept your contrived question. Contrived = loaded

Democrat = liar. I directly answered your loaded question, faggot. Pretend you have a pair
I asked you a yes or no question and we both know that you’re frantically running away from it like the coward you are.

We both know it. You’re not fooling anyone my little bitch.

I'm for the 21 age thing, and a co-signer having to sign for certain types of weapons being sold to a person under the age of 21 and on up to age of 21 now. Sorry 18 to 21 year olds, but you would have to have a blood relative co-signer over the age of 30 to sign for you to purchase a weapon of the sort being used in these shootings.
I think that’s a step in the right direction. Looks like progress to me.

"At least 21 people shot, 4 fatally, so far this weekend in Chicago - WLSTV"

There was shootings last night in Chicago in a democrat gun controlled city. Still no benefit with gun control. While the demos still remain quiet about the violence happening every day there.
They don't want to be called racist, bigots or any of the other things that has paralyzed them from doing the right thing for the citizen's of this country. Fact.

I think that’s a step in the right direction. Looks like progress to me.
Red flag law's will be abused, and is a step in the wrong direction. Wish that it wasn't so, but in the current or past political climate this nation has been experiencing, no one can trust politician's to do what's right anymore. Hell that's why we got what we got going on today.

Red flag law's will be abused, and is a step in the wrong direction. Wish that it wasn't so, but in the current or past political climate this nation has been experiencing, no one can trust politician's to do what's right anymore. Hell that's why we got what we got going on today.
We disagree on that.

Even Trump was for them until he got redirected by his fellow Republicans.

I asked you a yes or no question and we both know that you’re frantically running away from it like the coward you are.

We both know it. You’re not fooling anyone my little bitch.

LOL, the flaming faggot contrives a loaded question then demands it is answered yes/no. You know what you're doing, I know what you're doing, everyone knows what you're doing. LOL, douche bag homo

Actually my answer, which you are too stupid and flaming fag to find directly answered your loaded question, faggot
You still can’t answer yes or no because you’re a coward.

I can answer my own question. My answer is yes. Your fellow conservative was able to answer the question. Why can’t you?

We both know the answer to that now don’t we? You’re my bitch. I own you. ;)

Is Biden still so stupid he thinks spending money is a way to combat inflation? Yes or no, Karen
Look at you flailing like a little coward just because I asked you a simple yes or no question. You’re just too scared to answer. What a little bitch you are. :laugh:

Its a path of Europe. Who decides what is hate speech? Internet goon squads all for our safety of course. Govt gets more FISA like power.

Its a path of Europe. Who decides what is hate speech? Internet goon squads all for our safety of course. Govt gets more FISA like power.
Exactly right.... Mixing up with the world in the ways in which the world started influencing, and dictating our policies along with our actions through the wrong headed Democrat's has become our ultimate Downfall. The Democrat's using the world to shield them from their atrocious policies and ideologies of today, is yet another thing that is leading to our down fall.

Forum List

Back