We should stop having a national panic attack every time there's a shooting incident

There's a simple 2 step solution.

1. Keep all guns legal.
2. Stop whining like a baby every time a kid gets killed in a shooting.
So you don’t want to do anything to prevent 18-year-old psychopaths like Ramos from getting an AR-15.

At least you answered.

Answer the question and stop being such a ****.

I did. I directly answered the question and you two schmucks were too stupid to recognize it, LOL. Stupid is Democrats, you're just the dumbest people. No wonder politicians manipulate you so easily

I did answer it dumb ass, you ignored my answer, fag boi
I asked you a yes or no question and you frantically tap-danced out of answering it like the little pussy bitch you are.

Watch, I’ll ask you again and you won’t answer it.

“Sincere question: Do you want to do anything to prevent people like Ramos from getting a gun? Yes or no.”

Are you going to answer the question this time? We both know you won’t. You scared little pussy bitch you. :laughing0301:

I did. I directly answered the question and you two schmucks were too stupid to recognize it, LOL.
Yes or no you little bitch. Answer it. Don’t run away from it this time. Just one word. You scared little coward bitch, you.

So you don’t want to do anything to prevent 18-year-old psychopaths like Ramos from getting an AR-15.

At least you answered.
Breaking news, a bipartisan group of senator's agreeing on gun control just in, otherwise encouraging states to pass these so called red flag law's... Talk about a slippery slope.... Wow... So you don't or won't get your 21 age limit thing out of it, and therefore 18 to 21 year olds can still by weapon's of any sort their potential hidden crazy mind's would desire.

Also no talk of hardening the school's, another disappointing thing, so money worries with these politician's has been chosen over the kid's lives once again, even though it's really not about money if the applicable ideas are done right, and therefore properly chosen for each application of school that is unique to the application used.

This is some sick bull crap, but highly predictable coming from these out of touch politician's that have been politicizing instead of living in the real world most of their lives.

Mental health has always been a part of perps breaking law's as a part of being evaluated when the law's are violated. These things that are being acted upon now as if they are new, is just a back door way in, otherwise in order to secretly take people's rights away depending on the criteria being set within the evaluations, and by whom is chosen to be the evaluator's.

Last edited:
Breaking news, a bipartisan group of senator's agreeing on gun control just in, otherwise encouraging states to pass these so called red flag law's... Talk about a slippery slope.... Wow... So you don't or won't get your 21 age limit thing out of it, and therefore 18 to 21 year olds can still by weapon's of any sort their potential hidden crazy mind's would desire.

Also no talk of hardening the school's, another disappointing thing, so money worries with these politician's has been chosen over the kid's lives once again, even though it's really not about money if the applicable ideas are done right, and therefore properly chosen for each application of school that is unique to the application used.

This is some sick bull crap, but highly predictable coming from these out of touch politician's that have been politicizing instead of living in the real world most of their lives.

Mental health has always been a part of perps breaking law's as a part of being evaluated when the law's are violated. These things that are being acted upon now as if they are new, is just a back door way in, otherwise in order to secretly take people's rights away depending on the criteria being set within the evaluations, and by whom is chosen to be the evaluator's.
Looks like we’re making progress. However, I doubt that it gets through the Senate.

At least more and more Republicans are recognizing the issue.

I asked you a yes or no question and you frantically tap-danced out of answering it like the little pussy bitch you are.

Watch, I’ll ask you again and you won’t answer it.

“Sincere question: Do you want to do anything to prevent people like Ramos from getting a gun? Yes or no.”

Are you going to answer the question this time? We both know you won’t. You scared little pussy bitch you. :laughing0301:

Um ... what fag boi? You're just prattling your mindless stupidity. I directly answered your question, and you don't even know that.

Has Joe Biden stopped molesting children? Yes or No?

Moron faggot

Um ... what fag boi? You're just prattling your mindless stupidity. I directly answered your question, and you don't even know that.

Has Joe Biden stopped molesting children? Yes or No?

Moron faggot
Still no answer to my yes or no question, as expected. You little pussy coward bitch. :itsok:

Still no answer to my yes or no question, as expected. You little pussy coward bitch. :itsok:

You didn't answer my questions. Do you still masturbate to Nancy Pelosi's picture, fag boi? Yes or no? Or you prefer Chuck? Do you still masturbate to pictures of Chuck, homo? Yes or no?

Look at you scampering around like the little bitch you are. Hahahahaha:laughing0301:

You ask a contrived question, try to make me answer it yes no. You can't do it and I'm mocking you, bitch. And you think YOU are winning? Talking to you is as bizarre as a Joe Biden press conference where he doesn't get what is going on with inflation, gas or anything else, LOL.

Are you still a fag? Yes or no?

You didn't answer my questions. Do you still masturbate to Nancy Pelosi's picture, fag boi? Yes or no? Or you prefer Chuck? Do you still masturbate to pictures of Chuck, homo? Yes or no?
Those are loaded questions. Mine isn’t.

Even your fellow conservative answered my question. But you haven’t because you’re a little bitch.

"At least 21 people shot, 4 fatally, so far this weekend in Chicago - WLSTV"

There was shootings last night in Chicago in a democrat gun controlled city. Still no benefit with gun control. While the demos still remain quiet about the violence happening every day there.

You ask a contrived question, try to make me answer it yes no. You can't do it and I'm mocking you, bitch. And you think YOU are winning? Talking to you is as bizarre as a Joe Biden press conference where he doesn't get what is going on with inflation, gas or anything else, LOL.

Are you still a fag? Yes or no?
Your fellow conservative had no problem answering my question. Yet you won’t. Maybe you’re just a coward.

You know you’re not fooling anyone. We both know exactly why you’re running away from answering. I own you. You’re my bitch now.

Those are loaded questions. Mine isn’t.

Of course yours is. I directly answered it and you can't deal with it because I didn't accept your contrived question. Contrived = loaded

Even your fellow conservative answered my question. But you haven’t because you’re a little bitch.

Democrat = liar. I directly answered your loaded question, faggot. Pretend you have a pair

Looks like we’re making progress. However, I doubt that it gets through the Senate.

At least more and more Republicans are recognizing the issue.
Nope not making progress at all, because the ideas that work are not being considered, but the partisan back door creep is working it's way toward the good citizen's ability to keep and bear arms... The good citizen's are just being attacked in another more secretive manor with the so called red flag law's.

I'm for the 21 age thing, and a co-signer having to sign for certain types of weapons being sold to a person under the age of 21 and on up to age of 21 now. Sorry 18 to 21 year olds, but you would have to have a blood relative co-signer over the age of 30 to sign for you to purchase a weapon of the sort being used in these shootings. I'm also for hardening the school's, and arming trained teacher's or staff that would want to qualify for that 1st line of defence. However the training should include a rigorous back ground check, a mental health screening, and a physical fitness requirement to qualify.

Armed trained law enforcement security should be also considered custom to the application's involved. Mental health red flag law's will be abused by the political agenda's involved.. Fact.

Forum List

Back