We should stop having a national panic attack every time there's a shooting incident

Obviously I'm not playing. Talk about a dumb ass, gay boy
You’re running away from the question like a little bitch is all the evidence I need. Thanks for playing.

Scamper away now you little bitch. I know my question scared you off.

You’re running away from the question like a little bitch is all the evidence I need. Thanks for playing.

Scamper away now you little bitch. I know my question scared you off.

You write every post telling me what I think, fag. And doing it badly. You obviously don't know what I think, so you'd have to stop telling me to have a discussion. I'm not a homo like you

It would take something you're incapable of, having a discussion. You're a total fag who just wants to guess what I think, and wow you suck at it
You mean like when I asked you what you think and you ran away like a scared little bitch? Like that?

You write every post telling me what I think, fag. And doing it badly. You obviously don't know what I think, so you'd have to stop telling me to have a discussion. I'm not a homo like you
Notice you’re still not answering. What a scared little bitch you are. :laugh:

We should care, but also we should realize that all ideas being proposed to stop the shootings are worse than if we did nothing.

Spoken like someone who is enjoying the carnage. When you're not prepared to do ANYTHING meaningful to stop it, you have to wonder who is profiting or gaining from the death and public fear it engenders, especially when 80% of Americans favour bans on AR weapons and big magazines.

When even the police are afraid to go up against one of these weapons, you have a problem.

You mean like when I asked you what you think and you ran away like a scared little bitch? Like that?

Talk about a scared little bitch. Notice you left out the whole part I'm referring to where you told me what I think. You know you're being a dick because you cut that part out, you know what you're doing

Talk about a scared little bitch. Notice you left out the whole part I'm referring to where you told me what I think. You know you're being a dick because you cut that part out, you know what you're doing
You mean the thing you refused to answer and ran away like a scared little bitch instead? That thing?

Spoken like someone who is enjoying the carnage. When you're not prepared to do ANYTHING meaningful to stop it, you have to wonder who is profiting or gaining from the death and public fear it engenders, especially when 80% of Americans favour bans on AR weapons and big magazines.
Easy.
Democrats, as it allows them to further push their mindless anti-gun agenda, by preying on the emotions of the ignorant.
When even the police are afraid to go up against one of these weapons, you have a problem.
I guess we don't need to worry about the police trying to confiscate them, then.

Last edited:
You haven't asked a sincere question. Go ahead, are you capable of it? So far, no
Sincere question: Do you want to do anything to prevent people like Ramos from getting a gun?

Are you going to answer this time or run away like a scared little bitch again?

I don't enjoy the carnage of school shootings. Quite the opposite.

But that is an ironic statement from a woman who advocates the legal carnage of children at abortion clinics.

Shame on you, Dragonlady.

Sincere question: Do you want to do anything to prevent people like Ramos from getting a gun?

Are you going to answer this time or run away like a scared little bitch again?

We have entirely different standards. Your only concern is the gun. I want to stop the shooting. We're entirely different people. I want to maximize the living, you want to maximize the body count so you can be a dick like this as if you're solving anything

We have entirely different standards. Your only concern is the gun. I want to stop the shooting. We're entirely different people. I want to maximize the living, you want to maximize the body count so you can be a dick like this as if you're solving anything
So your answer to my sincere question is no. You don’t want to do anything to prevent people like Ramos from getting a gun.

You know, like I already fucking explained. Are you all caught up now?

Maybe conservatives would care enough to do something if they were a bunch of fetuses that got slaughtered?
Actually no, because some of you care more about slaughtering fetuses than saving living children... because rights... or something. I notice the same fervor defending abortion rights as there is defending 2A rights.

The fervor is identical.

So your answer to my sincere question is no. You don’t want to do anything to prevent people like Ramos from getting a gun.

You know, like I already fucking explained. Are you all caught up now?

LOL, back to fagdom with you, telling me what I think then calling your question "sincere." How do you know a Democrat is lying? There's no trick to figuring that out, everything you say is a lie

LOL, back to fagdom with you, telling me what I think then calling your question "sincere." How do you know a Democrat is lying? There's no trick to figuring that out, everything you say is a lie
I just asked you the sincere question and you didn’t say you wanted to do anything about stopping people like Ramos from getting a gun.

If your answer to my question is anything other than no, then you’re doing an incredibly terrible job of explaining yourself. Do we need to try this again? I’ll even simplify it just for you. I’ll leave it as a yes or no response.

Sincere question: Do you want to do anything to prevent people like Ramos from getting a gun? Yes or no.

Simple question for you. Just need one word for an answer. Or you’re welcome to run off like a little bitch again.

(This is the part where you fail to answer and scamper off like a little coward bitch)

I just asked you the sincere question and you didn’t say you wanted to do anything about stopping people like Ramos from getting a gun.

If your answer to my question is anything other than no, then you’re doing an incredibly terrible job of explaining yourself. Do we need to try this again? I’ll even simplify it just for you. I’ll leave it as a yes or no response.

Sincere question: Do you want to do anything to prevent people like Ramos from getting a gun? Yes or no.

Simple question for you. Just need one word for an answer. Or you’re welcome to run off like a little bitch again.

(This is the part where you fail to answer and scamper off like a little coward bitch)

Yep, a Democrat. All you do is lie, LOL. What a douche

Yep, a Democrat. All you do is lie, LOL. What a douche
“(This is the part where you fail to answer and scamper off like a little coward bitch)”

You guys are so predictable. :laugh:

Watch, I’ll ask you the same yes or no question again and you won’t answer it.

Go on you little bitch. Run away. It’s a big scary yes or no question. We both know you’re too much of a little coward bitch to answer. Go on. Show me what we both know you’re going to do. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back