We the people of the United States of America...

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Are at our best with opposition. In the current ISIS debates I see a lot of one-sided arguements but no respect of the other side. Opposition is good and healthy and necessary. We need both sides and should never propose only having one side.

We need peacenik pacifist liberal dicksucks just as much as we need dark-hearted bloodthirsty monsters. When the peaceniks' approach to foreign policy doesn't work, and some foreign aggressor comes for us, they need to be able to grab a hammer and bust it over the glass covered button reading "Press in event of war." And when the monsters have eaten all the bad guys and there's peace once more, the pacifists should be the ones in charge again. But they'll never get the chance if the country' all pacifists. They'll just be overrun and eaten themselves. Nor should we ever be all warriors.

Balance is always key.

Are at oyost with opposition. In the current ISIS debates I see a lot of one-sided arguements but no respect of the other side. Opposition is good and healthy and necessary. We need both sides and should never propose only having one side.

We need peacenik pacifist liberal dicksucks just as much as we need dark-hearted bloodthirsty monsters. When the peaceniks' approach to foreign policy doesn't work, and some foreign aggressor comes for us, they need to be able to grab a hammer and bust it over the glass covered button reading "Press in event of war." And when the monsters have eaten all the bad guys and there's peace once more, the pacifists should be the ones in charge again. But they'll never get the chance if the country' all pacifists. They'll just be overrun and eaten themselves. Nor should we ever be all warriors.

Balance is always key.
As a dark hearted blood thirsty monster, I would like to say, you've reached an all time low.

Are at our best with opposition. In the current ISIS debates I see a lot of one-sided arguements but no respect of the other side. Opposition is good and healthy and necessary. We need both sides and should never propose only having one side.

Balance is always key.

That's well and good until the peaceniks far outnumber the blood thirsty, when that happens it's certain doom. You get political correctness, rules of engagement, lawyers involved in battlefields and situations, etc. etc

We need peacenik pacifist liberal dicksucks....

No, we don't.

"Want" and "need" are two different things. YOU want peacenik dicksucks for obvious reasons.

But nobody needs them.

Forum List

Back