We tried to tell you Kerry is total disrespected in the rest of the world!!

Still waiting for evidence to support the claim "Kerry is total (sic) disrespected in the rest of the world".

Wouldn't a totally respected individual get ALL the calls? You know, that last one!

Sergei is probably an old commie buddy from Kerry's revolutionary days when he and Jane Fonda tried to overthrow the government..

Which A. is incorrect, neither Fonda or Kerry are communist and B. is incorrect again, neither tried to overthrow the government.

Aren't you against taxes, by the way?

You do know commies don't pay taxes, right?

Tell me why Fonda had that photo op with the N Koreans.........

:lol:

That's absolutely false.

But I will give you a pass.

It was North Vietnamese. It was the wrong thing to do..in my opinion.

And she's apologized. Profusely.

So did my son, and he thinks Kerry's a traitorous asshole......so what's your point?

Right. Everyone suddenly has a relative that did something relevant to the topic of every thread...

My brother once met Shirley Booth. So there.

I've been here a few years...anyone that has paid any attention knows my son is in the Army and right now training with Special Ops...been to Iraq 3 times. So no, i'm not making shit up. He knows Kerry's background and has decided the man is a traitor. Yes, that's HIS opinion.

So Kerry's a traitor for voicing his opposition to the Vietnam war.

What's he think about Reagan? Who secretly sold weapons to America's enemies, the Iranians, while using that money to back the Contras, who tortured, raped and killed American nuns? All in direct violation of the law.

my family was in vietnam for two years during that war, and our friends. Kerry and Jane Fonda are traitors and I can not understand why both of them weren't put in jail for treason's actions. They are an embarrassment to this country, and Obama appoints him as sec of state is just unbelievable. Kerry was a disgrace to the Military and still is.

It's not that it doesn't happen....it's that Kerry made it sound like ALL American soldiers were doing these things when it was really a very few.

Really?

I've done three tours in Iraq and never took his comments that way.

Obviously you did what he was describing "TERRORIZING women and children" ALL THE TIME!
Which is totally forbidden by the US Military Code of Conduct!
YOU are obviously in agreement with Kerry that YOU and all the rest of the troops were terrorists.. air -raiding villages killing on purpose civilians...hunting them down like rabbits playing with them.. terrorizing them!

YOU obviously are NO BETTER THE ALL THE US MILITARY that Kerry LUMPED TOGETHER.. AGAIN remember
this is what the enemy uses to build morale! To recruit!
People like you and the MSM repeating singular, exceptional not the rule behavior as if it happened ALL the TIME!
Even though as in Vietnam a group called Tiger Force of 45 men were accused of the behavior Kerry testified.. 45 men out of 500,000 YET what do you think MOST people remember about those 500,000 men?

I guess people like YOU have never been around advertising people who KNOW that repeating a lie will soon become a truth! Kerry's statement "terrorizing women and children" may have been true.. I don't doubt it!
BUT To make it sound like it happened all the time makes me wonder what YOU did???

You are obiously very impressionable and believe everything the right wing media tells you.

So did my son, and he thinks Kerry's a traitorous asshole......so what's your point?

Right. Everyone suddenly has a relative that did something relevant to the topic of every thread...

I've been here a few years...anyone that has paid any attention knows my son is in the Army and right now training with Special Ops...been to Iraq 3 times. So no, i'm not making shit up. He knows Kerry's background and has decided the man is a traitor. Yes, that's HIS opinion.

I'm a Vietnam era veteran and I know Kerry is not a traitor. So your son's opinion is shit.

I hope the Russians NEVER take his calls. If other world leaders want to take his calls as a courtesy now they will soon be too busy to talk him.

Well 40 some Republican Senators voted for Kerry's nomination so why don't you go off on a rant about how they are accomplices to treason?

Really?

I've done three tours in Iraq and never took his comments that way.

Obviously you did what he was describing "TERRORIZING women and children" ALL THE TIME!
Which is totally forbidden by the US Military Code of Conduct!
YOU are obviously in agreement with Kerry that YOU and all the rest of the troops were terrorists.. air -raiding villages killing on purpose civilians...hunting them down like rabbits playing with them.. terrorizing them!

YOU obviously are NO BETTER THE ALL THE US MILITARY that Kerry LUMPED TOGETHER.. AGAIN remember
this is what the enemy uses to build morale! To recruit!
People like you and the MSM repeating singular, exceptional not the rule behavior as if it happened ALL the TIME!
Even though as in Vietnam a group called Tiger Force of 45 men were accused of the behavior Kerry testified.. 45 men out of 500,000 YET what do you think MOST people remember about those 500,000 men?

I guess people like YOU have never been around advertising people who KNOW that repeating a lie will soon become a truth! Kerry's statement "terrorizing women and children" may have been true.. I don't doubt it!
BUT To make it sound like it happened all the time makes me wonder what YOU did???

You are obiously very impressionable and believe everything the right wing media tells you.

This comes from Kerry's OWN MOUTH!!!
https://facultystaff.richmond.edu/~ebolt/history398/JohnKerryTestimony.html
45 men accused by Kerry out of 500,000
Tiger Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NONE of that is from Right wing media!

AGAIN this SOB for SoS does NOT represent the people that KNOW those events were RARE and know that the MAjORITY of common sense people do not like a SOB for SoS that states our country is the bad guy!!!
THE idiots obviously (note it is "obviously" not "obiously") like you who hate the USA, love to hear words like Kerry said and ignornantly are unaware
that the bad guys use the words like Kerry and people of your ilk use to recruit, to tell the world we are a bad country... WHY do you think the majority of the Muslim world and others think so poorly of the USA when idiots like you Kerry continue to naively think you are being HONEST when in fact you are
perpetuating GROSS RARE Exceptions!!!

So Kerry's a traitor for voicing his opposition to the Vietnam war.

What's he think about Reagan? Who secretly sold weapons to America's enemies, the Iranians, while using that money to back the Contras, who tortured, raped and killed American nuns? All in direct violation of the law.

I thought we were talking about Kerry. If you want to talk about Reagan we can start another thread!

And Kerry isn't a traitor for opposing the war, many opposed that war....he's a traitor to his fellow soldiers and all soldiers.

Well 40 some Republican Senators voted for Kerry's nomination so why don't you go off on a rant about how they are accomplices to treason?

I disagree with EVERYONE that put him in that position.

I'm a Vietnam era veteran and I know Kerry is not a traitor. So your son's opinion is shit.

And, like i just told Sallow, my husband was also in VN. He JOINED when he was 17, he was in the Marines. He has a different opinion than you do....so that makes you're opinion shit too.

Which A. is incorrect, neither Fonda or Kerry are communist and B. is incorrect again, neither tried to overthrow the government.

Aren't you against taxes, by the way?

You do know commies don't pay taxes, right?

Tell me why Fonda had that photo op with the N Koreans.........

:lol:

That's absolutely false.

But I will give you a pass.

It was North Vietnamese. It was the wrong thing to do..in my opinion.

And she's apologized. Profusely.

Oops....i meant North Vietnamese! :) Anyway, what's false about it. She had pictures taken with them, she was an actress, and you're saying it wasn't a photo op? Why did she have it done then? I don't think she had much of a career after that.

And, like i just told Sallow, my husband was also in VN. He JOINED when he was 17, he was in the Marines. He has a different opinion than you do....so that makes you're opinion shit too.

NYCarbineer was not in Vietnam. He was stateside, or in a non military zone as is eveident by his honest desription of what he is...a Vietnam ERA veteran.

That being said, one who was not there, does not understand how it feels to have your service in such a horrendous enivronment criticized.

Forum List

Back