Weakest President in Modern History

And now more on your 'Obama...greatest President' comment, you dunce.
Nobody gives a shit about your cut and paste misinformation from Wingnut World.

I'm still waiting for you to list all of Obama's spending that adds up to $9 trillion.

I've asked a few times now. It's obvious that you have nothing, and know nothing.

There is no 'misinformation' in my posts.....every item is linked, sourced and documented.

That's why everyone is laughing at you and your bromance with the snake, Obama.

And....look how I've made you default to what Liberals do when they've been exposed....use vulgarity.

Truth is, I don't have to mock you and reveal what an imbecile you are....I just like doing it. ...

And, your prize for being the piñata today..... is gift wrapped and waiting....it's your favorite, and already broken in:
the famous ne plus ultra urinal cake!

'Cause you're worth it.

Obama Spent over his presidency : $28,303,816,000,000
BUT Obama received in tax receipts, Revenue: $21,067,624,000,000
When Obama Spent $28.3 Trillion BUT ONLY had receipts of $21.Trillion that means regardless what he spent it on
Obama spent $7.2 Trillion MORE money then what came in!
PLUS he also because of TARP was paid back received over $700 Billion more that Bush was
charged with as a deficit in 2008!
Obama Spent $7.2 Trillion then revenue coming in.
It's that simple.

I'm still waiting for you to list all of Obama's spending that adds up to $9 trillion.

I've asked a few times now. It's obvious that you have nothing, and know nothing.

There is no 'misinformation' in my posts.....every item is linked, sourced and documented.

And....look how I've made you default to what Liberals do when they've been exposed....use vulgarity.

Truth is, I don't have to mock you and reveal what an imbecile you are....I just like doing it. ...

And, your prize for being the piñata today..... is gift wrapped and waiting....it's your favorite, and already broken in:

'Cause you're worth it.

When Obama Spent $28.3 Trillion BUT ONLY had receipts of $21.Trillion that means regardless what he spent it on
PLUS he also because of TARP was paid back received over $700 Billion more that Bush was
It's that simple.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

So simple, that you think it went against the FY2008 budget when it was actually signed into law in FY2009.

giphy.gif

Maybe you should stick to simple things like staring blankly at the wall all day like the other asylum inmates?

It was just announced that Trump has backed down AGAIN, this time on NAFTA.

He backed down on replacing Obamacare.
He backed down on his pledge to build the wall.
He backed down on demanding funding for that wall.
He backed down on cutting funds for Planned Parenthood.

What am I forgetting? There's been so many failures already.

He's weak, like a little girl.

I would not be surprised. Now days presents and leaders seem to like to go with popular vote or popular view than following political lines.

Same happen to Obama at the start, he came across really liberal than tried to be centrist to keep everyone happy.

Well Trump is not been in that long so it still early to tell.

'Cause you're worth it.

It's that simple.

So simple, that you think it went against the FY2008 budget when it was actually signed into law in FY2009.

giphy.gif

Maybe you should stick to simple things like staring blankly at the wall all day like the other asylum inmates?

You dummy! You spent time finding the above video when all you had to do was ask this question:
"who signed into law TARP"
Dummy... here is the answer!!

The Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) is a program of the United States government to purchase toxic assets and equity from financial institutions to strengthen its financial sector that was signed into law by U.S. President George W. Bush on October 3, 2008. It was a component of the government's measures in 2008 to address the subprime mortgage crisis.
Troubled Asset Relief Program - Wikipedia

Last edited:
This is just a general observation.
But why would someone like Faun spend all the time finding that stupid advertising video when it was so simple to show how absolutely ignorant Faun was
in stating " it went against the FY2008 budget when it was actually signed into law in FY2009."!!!
Can you believe people like Faun would be SO ABSOLUTELY stupid to make such a statement BEFORE checking it out like I DID!
No wonder the polls and pollsters call on people like FAUN.... they know they don't know anything and are too lazy to try to find out!

But why would someone like Faun spend all the time finding that stupid advertising video when it was so simple to show how absolutely ignorant Faun was
in stating " it went against the FY2008 budget when it was actually signed into law in FY2009."!!!
Can you believe people like Faun would be SO ABSOLUTELY stupid to make such a statement BEFORE checking it out like I DID!
No wonder the polls and pollsters call on people like FAUN.... they know they don't know anything and are too lazy to try to find out!

I've never seen anyone so proud of their ignorance as you are, parading it like a trophy.

Moron... you said, "PLUS he also because of TARP was paid back received over $700 Billion more that Bush was charged with as a deficit in 2008!"

It was signed into law in FY2009 and was not a deficit against the 2008 budget. You're a fucking lunatic.

1233796371590.gif

I've never seen anyone so proud of their ignorance as you are, parading it like a trophy.

Moron... you said, "PLUS he also because of TARP was paid back received over $700 Billion more that Bush was charged with as a deficit in 2008!"

It was signed into law in FY2009 and was not a deficit against the 2008 budget. You're a fucking lunatic.

1233796371590.gif

ARE YOU TRULY THAT DUMB???

whenwasTARPsigned.png

1233796371590.gif

View attachment 125436
Imbecile.... I don't care how big you make your font, October 3, 2008 fell in FY2009.

On top of which, actual outlays for TARP in FY2009 totaled about $154b, not $700b, as you idiotically suggested, ¼ of which was paid back during that same fiscal year.

It was just announced that Trump has backed down AGAIN, this time on NAFTA.

He backed down on replacing Obamacare.
He backed down on his pledge to build the wall.
He backed down on demanding funding for that wall.
He backed down on cutting funds for Planned Parenthood.

What am I forgetting? There's been so many failures already.

He's weak, like a little girl.

LMAO We already had the weakest President in our history. In fact we had two of them. Carter and Obama.

1233796371590.gif

View attachment 125436
Imbecile.... I don't care how big you make your font, October 3, 2008 fell in FY2009.

On top of which, actual outlays for TARP in FY2009 totaled about $154b, not $700b, as you idiotically suggested, ¼ of which was paid back during that same fiscal year.

"It was signed into law in FY2009 and was not a deficit against the 2008 budget."
Then tell Pew Research because they aren't aware!
PLUS....

Tarpsignedgwb2.png

Was TARP Passed Under Bush or Obama?

But when the fiscal crisis hit, Bush had to pass the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) in the final months of his presidency, which cost $700 billion.
Under the federal budget rules, a loan and a grant are treated the same. So the $700 billion pushed the deficit — officially — up to $1.3 trillion.
But not really. The $700 billion was a short-term loan. $500 billion of it has already been repaid.
So what was the real deficit Obama inherited? The $600 billion deficit Bush was running plus the $200 billion of TARP money that probably won’t be repaid (mainly AIG and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac). That totals $800 billion. That was the real deficit Obama inherited.
These are the true deficits: Bush $800B, Obama $1.4T

1233796371590.gif

View attachment 125436

"It was signed into law in FY2009 and was not a deficit against the 2008 budget."
PLUS....

View attachment 125478

But when the fiscal crisis hit, Bush had to pass the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) in the final months of his presidency, which cost $700 billion.
Under the federal budget rules, a loan and a grant are treated the same. So the $700 billion pushed the deficit — officially — up to $1.3 trillion.
But not really. The $700 billion was a short-term loan. $500 billion of it has already been repaid.
So what was the real deficit Obama inherited? The $600 billion deficit Bush was running plus the $200 billion of TARP money that probably won’t be repaid (mainly AIG and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac). That totals $800 billion. That was the real deficit Obama inherited.
You're fucking demented. There's really no other excuse. Where did I say TARP was passed by Obama? I didn't. I said it was passed in FY2009 and was not applied against the FY2008 budget.

It's like you have shit for brains. :cuckoo:

And TARP never paid out $700 billion. If I recall, the number was closer to something like $450 billion. You know, just more bullshit from you.

1233796371590.gif

View attachment 125436

PLUS....

View attachment 125478

You're fucking demented. There's really no other excuse. Where did I say TARP was passed by Obama? I didn't. I said it was passed in FY2009 and was not applied against the FY2008 budget.

It's like you have shit for brains. :cuckoo:

And TARP never paid out $700 billion. If I recall, the number was closer to something like $450 billion. You know, just more bullshit from you.

Hey... $623.4 Billion is closer to $700 Billion then $450 Billion... you idiot!
$708.3 billion was paid back! That means there were dividends and interest of $84.9B...
https://projects.propublica.org/bailout/

TARPayback.png

Bullshit.

You claim in your fake cut and pastes that Obama has added $9 trillion to the debt. Yet you are unable to back up your lie with a list of Obama spending.

Not only is Trump the weakest president in modern history, you're one of the weakest posters on USMB.

Are you running from your tale that Obama was actually good at being President....and the world respects him??????

C'mon....re-post that.

When you were asked what your IQ is, you said twenty-twenty?
I never said Obama was a good president.

I said he's the BEST president (since LBJ).

I also said that you can't list Obama's supposed $9 trillion in spending. I'm right about that, too.
If I wasn't right about that you wouldn't have spent 10 posts avoiding answering it.
4i6Ckte.gif

Proving you one of the dumbest of posters,the mental equivalent of a doggy chew-toy, is my guilty pleasure.

A pity so many others offer competition.
^^^ Still avoiding it! #PartyHack

cartoon+-+ramirez+4-29-2009+biggest+threat+to+america.gif

Forum List

Back