Wealthy PBS host fears slavery could return under Pres. Trump

I always thought you were white. You are another radish as far as I am concerned. At 12% of the population we effect more in this country than anyone except whites. White guys such as yourself are always worried about us. Hence why much of the conversation is always about Black people.

That's because you monkeys are always showing your collective asses.
We arent white so we cant be monkeys. We show our asses because we are brave enough to. Either way that doesnt help your claim about being insignificant. We effect change. You just do your masters bidding.

I have no master. I am not a profession life-long victim like you claim to be.
Of course you have a master. Youre a boot licker and all boot lickers have a master.

The only authority I am forced to recognize is the awsome powerr of my wife.
You werent forced to be a boot licker. You did that of your own free will.

I have no master. I am not a profession life-long victim like you claim to be.
Of course you have a master. Youre a boot licker and all boot lickers have a master.
We set you free before....
What a mistake that turned out to be. Bottom line is we should picked our own damn cotton. Imagine, how great things would be....here today.
If left to whites the US would just be a penal colony. Whites were too lazy and dumb to do anything right. Thats why Black people had to help them out.

That's why Hillary and the Democrat Party support Planned Parenhood. They realize the necesity for keeping the number of Black in the US around 12% in order to keep them controlled and still get the required number of votes they need from you.
You should realize the necessity to spell correctly. White people like that in their boot lickers.

What a mistake that turned out to be. Bottom line is we should picked our own damn cotton. Imagine, how great things would be....here today.
If left to whites the US would just be a penal colony. Whites were too lazy and dumb to do anything right. Thats why Black people had to help them out.

That's why Hillary and the Democrat Party support Planned Parenhood. They realize the necesity for keeping the number of Black in the US around 12% in order to keep them controlled and still get the required number of votes they need from you.
The plantation blacks are kept too ignorant by democrats to realize this.....
Thats not the Dems fault. Thats the Repubs fault since they are the only ones with a virtual plantation.

Thats not the Dems fault. Thats the Repubs fault since they are the only ones with a virtual plantation.
Wow...you are deep in the middle of the democrats plantation....I hope one day they let you walk to the fence....

Oh, by the way.....we tore the gates down decades ago,....so....

The sad thing about this conversation, Milkweed...is that blacks in America have been living on an actual plantation since LBJ. You had a southern cracker President being entirely candid about how he felt about blacks and how he intended to use them. You've fallen for the Democrats "scam" that the GOP were the enemy of blacks and that only by voting for liberal Democrats could you save yourself from being enslaved by Republicans...which is rather amusing since it was the GOP who pushed through most of the Civil Rights agenda with Southern Democrats fighting it all the way.

In op-ed for TIME magazine, PBS host Tavis Smiley talks about his fears that blacks in America might one day return to slavery if Donald Trump wins the election.

Smiley explains that he was asked by a student during a visit to Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, “Do you believe that given the crisis of our democracy, we black folk could ever find ourselves enslaved again?”

The short answer, according to Smiley: “Yes.”

He writes:

When I hear Donald Trump suggest that he wants to “make America great again,” it always triggers the same three questions in my head.

One: How is Trump defining “greatness?” Two: Since so many fellow citizens have yet to experience the true “greatness” of America for the first time, for whom are we making America great again? And, three: To what specific period of American greatness are you wanting us to “return?”

He concludes:

So, could the Constitution be thwarted and black folk end up enslaved again? Legal scholars, of course, will find the question ludicrous and laughable.

It wasn’t farfetched for the young student who pressed me at Lehigh that evening. And, honestly? With the hair-raising, bone-chilling, spine-breaking, nerve-wracking path we’re on right now, I shudder to think where this democracy could end up one sad day, if we don’t get off this low road and make our way to higher ground soon.

tavis_smiley.jpg

Why I Fear America Could Enslave Black People Again
=============================================

I guess one could hope.

ywn1qiyloksx.png

This is a winner!
It must be added to the 'Liberal Lies' list.

Your problem is that reality differs wildly from your beliefs. Reality is never wrong. The one percenters have done better under obama and have fooled YOU into thinking the Republicans somehow did it.

You should not be allowed to vote. Oh wait, you can't.

The 1% have done well under Obama because the Reagan tax codes are still in place, and W's tax cuts keep getting extended.

I do note that middle class incomes finally started rising last year. It took 8 years for W to destroy the economy. But you dolts seem to think that Obama could turn it all around overnight.
The top bracket took a tax hit so you're lying or stupid, or both. Blaming Bush at this stage is just so special. I guess we are still in the Bush recession then. obama has been in office for 8 years and upped the debt 10 trillion dollars so your statements have no merit.

Beyond insanely stupid. Hard to fathom why so many Americans still vote for Democrats. Must be the Freebies. Bizarre stuff. :cuckoo:

No, it's not the "free stuff", despite what Republicans think. It's because Minorities are smart enough to realize that Republicans are governing for the 1%, not for them. Poor white people believe what Republicans tell them, and vote against their own best interest.
Your problem is that reality differs wildly from your beliefs. Reality is never wrong. The one percenters have done better under obama and have fooled YOU into thinking the Republicans somehow did it.

True. Wall Street has done very well on Hussein's watch. And that's because it owns both him and Clinton. But don't bother trying to get through to 'Occupy Wall Street' wingnuts. They truly believe Hussein and Clinton care about them. They're duped entitled Safe Space moochers. Nuff said.

Beyond insanely stupid. Hard to fathom why so many Americans still vote for Democrats. Must be the Freebies. Bizarre stuff. :cuckoo:

No, it's not the "free stuff", despite what Republicans think. It's because Minorities are smart enough to realize that Republicans are governing for the 1%, not for them. Poor white people believe what Republicans tell them, and vote against their own best interest.

True. Wall Street has done very well on Hussein's watch. And that's because it owns both him and Clinton. But don't bother trying to get through to 'Occupy Wall Street' wingnuts. They truly believe Hussein and Clinton care about them. They're duped entitled Safe Space moochers. Nuff said.
She's a Canadian and not even occupying anything here but feels obligated to comment on our elections.

She's a Canadian and not even occupying anything here but feels obligated to comment on our elections.

Oh, a Canadian. Well there ya go. They still don't realize how insignificant and irrelevant they are in the world. Most folks around the world think Canada is just another US territory, like Puerto Rico or something.

Canadian opinions don't matter at all in the whole scheme of things. So i guess it's understandable they feel a need to stick their noses in US business. Makes em feel like they matter. So don't be so hard on em. They're Canadians for God's sake.

Please for the love of God, pull all Taxpayer-funding from PBS and NPR. They're anything but 'Non-Partisan' and 'Unbiased.' They're Democrat propaganda mouthpieces. Americans shouldn't be forced to fund that. Pull the plug immediately.

Oh, a Canadian. Well there ya go. They still don't realize how insignificant and irrelevant they are in the world. Most folks around the world think Canada is just another US territory, like Puerto Rico or something.

Canadian opinions don't matter at all in the whole scheme of things. So i guess it's understandable they feel a need to stick their noses in US business. Makes em feel like they matter. So don't be so hard on em. They're Canadians for God's sake.
They have a military...lol.

Ladies and gentlemen........

Behold the "snowbirds."

CAFSB%2000002%20A%20dynamic,%20dramatic,%20tight%20crop%20of%20a%20tight%20flying%20formation%20of%20the%20Canadian%20Armed%20Forces'%20Snowbirds%20flying%20Canadair's%20CT-114%20Tutor%20military%20airplane%20picture%20by%20Peter%20J%20Mancus-S.jpg

Lol, "snowbirds."

I saw them at an airshow. Of course everyone was waiting for them to finish, for the THUNDERBIRDS to come in.

7661097522_d29bd2889f_k.jpg

Behold the "snowbirds."

CAFSB%2000002%20A%20dynamic,%20dramatic,%20tight%20crop%20of%20a%20tight%20flying%20formation%20of%20the%20Canadian%20Armed%20Forces'%20Snowbirds%20flying%20Canadair's%20CT-114%20Tutor%20military%20airplane%20picture%20by%20Peter%20J%20Mancus-S.jpg

Lol, "snowbirds."

I saw them at an airshow. Of course everyone was waiting for them to finish, for the THUNDERBIRDS to come in.

I like Canadians. I've never met one i didn't like. You just have to understand that they've always had an inferiority complex. They're so close to the giant next door, yet so far from being significant and relevant on the World Stage.

So for them, getting involved with US Elections kinda makes them feel like they matter a bit. That's why i go easy on em. They're really good folks. Take what they say with a grain of salt. They mean well. :)

Behold the "snowbirds."

Lol, "snowbirds."

I like Canadians. I've never met one i didn't like. You just have to understand that they've always had an inferiority complex. They're so close to the giant next door, yet so far from being significant and relevant on the World Stage.

So for them, getting involved with US Elections kinda makes them feel like they matter a bit. That's why i go easy on em. They're really good folks. Take what they say with a grain of salt. They mean well. :)
The world shares that complex with them

Well.....

Not anymore with this American hating sack of shit in the white house

In op-ed for TIME magazine, PBS host Tavis Smiley talks about his fears that blacks in America might one day return to slavery if Donald Trump wins the election.

Smiley explains that he was asked by a student during a visit to Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, “Do you believe that given the crisis of our democracy, we black folk could ever find ourselves enslaved again?”

He writes:

When I hear Donald Trump suggest that he wants to “make America great again,” it always triggers the same three questions in my head.

One: How is Trump defining “greatness?” Two: Since so many fellow citizens have yet to experience the true “greatness” of America for the first time, for whom are we making America great again? And, three: To what specific period of American greatness are you wanting us to “return?”

He concludes:

So, could the Constitution be thwarted and black folk end up enslaved again? Legal scholars, of course, will find the question ludicrous and laughable.

It wasn’t farfetched for the young student who pressed me at Lehigh that evening. And, honestly? With the hair-raising, bone-chilling, spine-breaking, nerve-wracking path we’re on right now, I shudder to think where this democracy could end up one sad day, if we don’t get off this low road and make our way to higher ground soon.

tavis_smiley.jpg

I guess one could hope.

ywn1qiyloksx.png
Slavery could return under Trump presidency? :eusa_think:
To me this is utterly ridiculous.... :cuckoo:
I can't imagine blacks working in chains in some cotton plantation now in 2016... o_O
Why some people are saying all these illogical things about a future Trump government? :dunno:

He writes:

He concludes:

tavis_smiley.jpg

I guess one could hope.

ywn1qiyloksx.png
Slavery could return under Trump presidency? :eusa_think:
To me this is utterly ridiculous.... :cuckoo:
I can't imagine blacks working in chains in some cotton plantation now in 2016... o_O
Why some people are saying all these illogical things about a future Trump government? :dunno:
Because the poor dears have been so thoroughly indoctrinated to hate and fear Republicans that they live in abject terror every day.

Forum List

Back