Weapons of war in civilian hands

Okay, great. Thank you for agreeing that AR-15s should not be banned, we'll simply dispense with 100 round magazines.
Anything over 10 seems like a good start.

You said high capacity. Thirty rounds is standard for an AR-15.
And that’s a problem. Mass killing weapon, see Orlando shooting. The gun manufacturers should be sued.
why? currently there is nothing illegal here. what are you going to sue them for?

lord you are dense.
They are selling weapons too dangerous for the public. See Vegas, Orlando, newtown, tx church shooting....
you keep saying shit but you never back it up with anything but more ranting.

i need to go grout my tile. but you carry on. you almost got this.

Would an AR like Cruz’s even be allowed in deer hunting ? I know there’s rules to hunting season .

Would an AR like Cruz’s even be allowed in deer hunting ? I know there’s rules to hunting season .
.308 version maybe.

like i said, you make a lot of claims that to anyone who knows the math of what you are saying, makes zero sense.

Anything over 10 seems like a good start.

You said high capacity. Thirty rounds is standard for an AR-15.
And that’s a problem. Mass killing weapon, see Orlando shooting. The gun manufacturers should be sued.
why? currently there is nothing illegal here. what are you going to sue them for?

lord you are dense.
They are selling weapons too dangerous for the public. See Vegas, Orlando, newtown, tx church shooting....
you keep saying shit but you never back it up with anything but more ranting.

i need to go grout my tile. but you carry on. you almost got this.
You are the one who wouldn’t back up your claim.

I had a Master Drill Instructor that could fire off multiple clips with his Colt 45 faster then shit and hit his target. All a magazine provides is quantity not effective accuracy. In short the capacity of the magazine is not the issue it comes down to the person pulling the trigger. So who and what organization do you propose will pass judgement in the determination of who legally owns a firearm? Then the question becomes what form of punishment will be levied, post prosecution, conviction, of a person who illegally possess and employs the firearm in the commission of a crime? Simple solutions coupled with unenforceable laws will never address the real problem, face it our judicial system and moral backbone of this country is a mess.

.308 version maybe.

like i said, you make a lot of claims that to anyone who knows the math of what you are saying, makes zero sense.

Pray tell the difference tween the .308 version vs the AR mow down the crowd version ?

I had a Master Drill Instructor that could fire off multiple clips with his Colt 45 faster then shit and hit his target. All a magazine provides is quantity not effective accuracy. In short the capacity of the magazine is not the issue it comes down to the person pulling the trigger. So who and what organization do you propose will pass judgement in the determination of who legally owns a firearm? Then the question becomes what form of punishment will be levied, post prosecution, conviction, of a person who illegally possess and employs the firearm in the commission of a crime? Simple solutions coupled with unenforceable laws will never address the real problem, face it our judicial system and moral backbone of this country is a mess.

You are kinda right . Except it’s the lack of morals from our law makers who cower in fear of the nra . An org that represents the thinking of a small minority of Americans .

Really ? Are army guys are running around afghan with shotguns ?
Do you know the history and origin of the shotgun?

Here:
Shotgun - Wikipedia

They have no idea the carnage a shooter with a shotgun could cause

Right . But it’s not as effective of a mass killing machine like Cruz’s AR 15 .

The VA Tech shooter used a Glock 9MM to kill 33...planning on banning them too?

Mass killing is a sport?

What a ridiculous thing to say. People like you are why they used to have reading tests at voting booths.
All the evidence proves it’s a mass killing weapon. See Vegas, Orlando, newtown, tx church shooting...

No it doesn't. But all evidence does prove you're a moron. See the mirror.
It would seem you are the moron. We have all seen how many they can kill really fast. Seems many are tired of your BS...

Here:
Shotgun - Wikipedia

No . Handguns area great tool for home + personal protection . As they are designed for.

Here:
Shotgun - Wikipedia

No . Handguns area great tool for home + personal protection . As they are designed for.

You don't think if you ban AR's shooters won't choose another gun? Do you even see where I'm going with this?

Forum List

Back