Weapons of war in civilian hands

Define that please. What makes something a "weapon of war"? What makes a gun a "military grade" weapon?
If by "weapons of war" they mean actually used in war, that includes:
Revolvers
Shotguns
Bolt-Action Rifles
Leaver-Action Rifles
Muskets
Swords
Knives
Clubs/Bats
Axes

What weapon has NOT been used in war?

AR15s.

:auiqs.jpg:

Well, that's not quite true. An AR-15 is simply a modified M16/M4 that is limited to semiautomatic fire.

Edit: Now that I think about it, it's the other way around. The AR-15 was around first. The military modified them for their use.

That's not correct. The military developed the M-16 for use in the Vietnam war. The civilian version came later.
And has proven to be really good at killing lots of people really fast.

So can a 9MM....what's your plan for that one?

Pray tell the difference tween the .308 version vs the AR mow down the crowd version ?
:lol:

You have literally never even seen a gun, have you?

5.56 is too small for most deer. Not Texas Whitetails, but most deer. A .308 is probably one of the most popular calibers for hunting.

My first deer was taken with a shotgun...that gun Timmy deems safe

You want a clean kill right ? Don’t want. Bullet that me going to destroy all that meat.

But if you are killing people , then you want as much bodily damage as possible . That’s the difference.

Pray tell the difference tween the .308 version vs the AR mow down the crowd version ?

5.56 is too small for most deer. Not Texas Whitetails, but most deer. A .308 is probably one of the most popular calibers for hunting.

You want a clean kill right ? Don’t want. Bullet that me going to destroy all that meat.

But if you are killing people , then you want as much bodily damage as possible . That’s the difference.

Timmy Timmy Timmy you've never hunted a day in your life....one uses a slug in a shotgun to kill a deer

572451.jpg

Define that please. What makes something a "weapon of war"? What makes a gun a "military grade" weapon?
Revolvers
Shotguns
Bolt-Action Rifles
Leaver-Action Rifles
Muskets
Swords
Knives
Clubs/Bats
Axes

AR15s.

Well, that's not quite true. An AR-15 is simply a modified M16/M4 that is limited to semiautomatic fire.

Edit: Now that I think about it, it's the other way around. The AR-15 was around first. The military modified them for their use.

That's not correct. The military developed the M-16 for use in the Vietnam war. The civilian version came later.

Limit magazine capacity.

Revolvers
Shotguns
Bolt-Action Rifles
Leaver-Action Rifles
Muskets
Swords
Knives
Clubs/Bats
Axes

AR15s.

Limit magazine capacity.

I've already told you someone can change clips in less than 3 seconds. It won't help

Limit magazine capacity.

I've already told you someone can change clips in less than 3 seconds. It won't help
That will just make it more difficult for Civilians to defend themselves. They aren't going to carry a backpack full of spare magazines around, but a mass shooter will.

Revolvers
Shotguns
Bolt-Action Rifles
Leaver-Action Rifles
Muskets
Swords
Knives
Clubs/Bats
Axes

AR15s.

Limit magazine capacity.

Useless move. Anyone with a little practice can swap magazines in less than 5 seconds

That will just make it more difficult for Civilians to defend themselves. They aren't going to carry a backpack full of spare magazines around, but a mass shooter will.
in a home defense situation, it really limits those defending their homes.

The average number of shots fired in a shootout should cause many of us lots of concern about magazine capacity limits.

How Many Rounds Are Fired On Average In A Gunfight?

They have no idea the carnage a shooter with a shotgun could cause

Right . But it’s not as effective of a mass killing machine like Cruz’s AR 15 .

The VA Tech shooter used a Glock 9MM to kill 33...planning on banning them too?

No . Handguns area great tool for home + personal protection . As they are designed for.

You don't think if you ban AR's shooters won't choose another gun? Do you even see where I'm going with this?

True , but another gun would most likely not be as deadly .
They shoot softer bullets?

And you are this argumentative over a "most likely"? Why not do some homework before being against something on "most likely"

Limit magazine capacity.

Useless move. Anyone with a little practice can swap magazines in less than 5 seconds
And now we have fixed mag speed loaders. Reload faster than swap mags

Limit magazine capacity.

Not to mention that the higher the capacity of the magazine the higher the chance for a jam or misfire.

Limit magazine capacity.

Not to mention that the higher the capacity of the magazine the higher the chance for a jam or misfire.
AR's jam like jam does.

AK's and Rugers are very easy to clear.

To clear an AR jam you need a hammer and a flat head screwdriver. This could get you killed in a firefight.

So I laugh at all the G.I. Joe's with AR's.

Unless you plan to eat everything that you kill !!

Uurah !!

Forum List

Back