Weapons of war in civilian hands

Do you know the history and origin of the shotgun?

Here:
Shotgun - Wikipedia

They have no idea the carnage a shooter with a shotgun could cause

Right . But it’s not as effective of a mass killing machine like Cruz’s AR 15 .

The VA Tech shooter used a Glock 9MM to kill 33...planning on banning them too?

No . Handguns area great tool for home + personal protection . As they are designed for.

You don't think if you ban AR's shooters won't choose another gun? Do you even see where I'm going with this?
High capacity magazines should be banned.

No . Handguns area great tool for home + personal protection . As they are designed for.

You don't think if you ban AR's shooters won't choose another gun? Do you even see where I'm going with this?

Do you know how quickly someone can exchange clips in a 9MM? Less than 3 seconds.

Pray tell the difference tween the .308 version vs the AR mow down the crowd version ?
:lol:

You have literally never even seen a gun, have you?

5.56 is too small for most deer. Not Texas Whitetails, but most deer. A .308 is probably one of the most popular calibers for hunting.

Do you know the history and origin of the shotgun?

Here:
Shotgun - Wikipedia

True , but another gun would most likely not be as deadly .

Pray tell the difference tween the .308 version vs the AR mow down the crowd version ?
:lol:

You have literally never even seen a gun, have you?

5.56 is too small for most deer. Not Texas Whitetails, but most deer. A .308 is probably one of the most popular calibers for hunting.

My first deer was taken with a shotgun...that gun Timmy deems safe

Do you know how quickly someone can exchange clips in a 9MM? Less than 3 seconds.
Then you must not have any problem with limiting magazine capacity. Good.

33 dead at VA Tech with a 9MM...that isn't "deadly" enough?

so you must not have any problem pretending you don't understand what quickly changing a magazine means.

So wrong.

The next gun will be on the boogiegun list. Then, the next, until we have a total ban and confiscation.

We know that there are so many guns substantially similar to the AR platform that it's only a matter of time.

You can't ban guns. It just doesn't work. Try something else.

Define that please. What makes something a "weapon of war"? What makes a gun a "military grade" weapon?
If by "weapons of war" they mean actually used in war, that includes:
Revolvers
Shotguns
Bolt-Action Rifles
Leaver-Action Rifles
Muskets
Swords
Knives
Clubs/Bats
Axes

What weapon has NOT been used in war?

AR15s.

:auiqs.jpg:

Well, that's not quite true. An AR-15 is simply a modified M16/M4 that is limited to semiautomatic fire.

Edit: Now that I think about it, it's the other way around. The AR-15 was around first. The military modified them for their use.

That's not correct. The military developed the M-16 for use in the Vietnam war. The civilian version came later.

Obviously my point went right over your head. Limiting them means nothing it just makes you all warm and fuzzy

So wrong.

The next gun will be on the boogiegun list. Then, the next, until we have a total ban and confiscation.

We know that there are so many guns substantially similar to the AR platform that it's only a matter of time.

You can't ban guns. It just doesn't work. Try something else.

It's called increment banning.

Obviously my point went right over your head. Limiting them means nothing it just makes you all warm and fuzzy
In that case you should have no problem limiting capacity. You will just quickly reload. Glad we agree.

Define that please. What makes something a "weapon of war"? What makes a gun a "military grade" weapon?
If by "weapons of war" they mean actually used in war, that includes:
Revolvers
Shotguns
Bolt-Action Rifles
Leaver-Action Rifles
Muskets
Swords
Knives
Clubs/Bats
Axes

What weapon has NOT been used in war?

AR15s.

:auiqs.jpg:

Well, that's not quite true. An AR-15 is simply a modified M16/M4 that is limited to semiautomatic fire.

Edit: Now that I think about it, it's the other way around. The AR-15 was around first. The military modified them for their use.

That's not correct. The military developed the M-16 for use in the Vietnam war. The civilian version came later.
And has proven to be really good at killing lots of people really fast.

Forum List

Back